It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man refused service for not wearing mask, goes gets mask so he can shoot his refuser.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
German Gas Station Attendant Murdered

And here it is the tipping point where y'all who think we are just trying to stress *only you* out with these rules and retribution on a sole individual seems like a good option.

The voracity with which you defend you position against masks, in turn allows this man to believe the entire time he was doing something right.

Now I know most of you won't go this far, but why did this man go that far?

Really an truly it takes just a group of these people to show up and then they're a faction, and then we have a war...are we really going to start a war over a ding dang piece of cloth? I really think you want to...ATS I ask you...IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?

Do you want armed conflict over these rules now? If not then tell me how we are not going to end up there, and if so how come you haven't taken up arms yet?

+21 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Poofmander

The voracity with which you defend you position against masks, in turn allows this man to believe the entire time he was doing something right.

You're trying to blame others for the actions of one person. Is everyone who has been vaccinated responsible for the side effects that others develop ?

why did this man go that far?

Because he is mentally unstable.
Armed conflict ? Drama much ?

link   
This is not a "tipping point" but a crazy person that literally executed someone.

Now I know most of you won't go this far, but why did this man go that far?
ATS I ask you...IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT?
...Do you want armed conflict over these rules now? If not then tell me how we are not going to end up there, and if so how come you haven't taken up arms yet?

IDK, maybe because something is not right with the person? How it comes you put ATS members on a general suspicion, trying to compare them to this sick individual?

It's a tragedy but your histrionics isn't needed now. Every sane person knows that it's not worth ending a life over a mask argument. You will find such people on all sides of the argument. What you do here is put everyone having an opinion against masks on the same pedestal as this killer.

+6 more 
link   
Where does it stop? With the Mask? Then with a shot? Then more shots? Then more shots?

How many shots will You take before You get angry?

FYI Im not saying I'm going to go shoot anyone, but people are getting angry.
edit on 22-9-2021 by ATruGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   

I'm sure this was just a one off type thing. I wouldn't read too much into it.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: ATruGod

So you're giving him an excuse?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:37 AM
link   

There was a huge protest in Australia a few days ago and several large protests in Europe very recently.

Mostly peaceful....

What makes anyone think it won't get more violent?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:38 AM
link   
Every single news report posted here anymore should be required to be prefaced by "allegedly"
Everyone paying attention knows reality is trying to be written by the news.
This grainy picture going around looks like a straight up late 80's early 90's shot.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
It never stops. If we're willing to go along to get along over a virus with a .05% infection fatality rate for those under 70, then they will just keep moving the bar. Why not mandate masks and vaccines for the flu? Why not lockdown entire cities and bankrupt everyone for the common cold?

link   
Unfortunately they dont execute people in Germany.

But he and anyone who agrees with what he did should be put to death.

The world doesn't need or want people like that.

link   
Hey, I know...let's pass a law making it illegal to shoot people!

That'll fix this kinda' stuff, right?

OR...maybe we should make it open season on people not wearing masks! How's that sound? The unmasked are evil, right?

Or maybe we should just make it open season.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I thought it was only Americans who were so overwhelmingly selfish to confuse having to wear a mask with losing our freedoms. No?

The longer this goes on the more of this you will see. It isn't "just" about the mask IMO. People in general are tired. Tired of being told what to do, Tired of being in never ending lockdowns, Tired of their children getting a half assed education through zoom, Tired of their money being played with because of government restrictions/mandates, etc. The list could go on. Humans in general start acting up the more pressure they're under.

I have a feeling we ain't seen nothing yet. Keep going. Wait until people truly start losing their jobs due to the vaccine mandates. When people feel like they have nothing left to lose, they become incomprehensibly dangerous.

edit on 9222021 by HairForceOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

So, one unstable guy did something reprehensible?

Ok thanks for the update.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

If you can find me one example of someone on ATS who supports murdering people over mask mandates, I'll come back and apologize.

So people who are against mandates are all crazy murderers?

GTFOH

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
So some guy who’s wiring has gotten a bit thin snaps.
It happens.
More and more it seems but.........

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: HairForceOne

As I often tell people...

Remember, people who have nothing left to lose...have nothing left to lose!

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We have had shooters on our very forums here before. So don't think that our community is immune, nothing happens in a vacuum. Plenty of us make more or less empty threats, about all sorts of topics, but only some act on that, but do we know if our eloquent rhetoric here influenced them out there, we may never know but there is a chance without a doubt.

The idea of fake news has been around a long time and what is it's goal you may wonder...it's to keep us plebs at each other's throats whilst the political parties do just that..PARTY.

If you think this man came up with all this anger all on his own and had no influences from outside his mind telling him that these masks are evil and taking away your rights, that's almost categorically impossible as it is all over the news in every way possible.

Free speech is just that it's free, but some of us would like you to understand that words can change people's minds and if that's your goal then guess what this guy is on your side. So take responsibility for him because you're the ones drawing the line in the sand. The side of masks and vaccines that's the land of science drew the line for us and we adapt, not because we want to but because we HAVE TO.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   

You're kind of taking a beating on this thread, but I'll jump in to say that I very much agree with you. Like you said, is this where we're going over a GD piece of clothe? Now a lot of people are saying it was only one person, but for the man who was shot it was a lot more than just that...it was everything.

Someone posted a video of security going nutso on a candidate for Lt. Governor because he was defending a group of women who were arguing with the security over not wearing masks. Look how that turned out, that's violence (the thread is literally right below us here, but here's the link all the same... www.abovetopsecret.com...)

And then, vaxxes are really just another form of the above mentioned control, and look what that is causing. Look at Australia, look all over the world. What you described above is not only beyond imagining, it's damned near almost here.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

Not saying you support murderers, but your arguments you make here would fuel his viewpoint prior to this action.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

the usual suspects say: he was just a crazy guy. they always say that when one of their own does something bad. well, he was a classic right-winger who eagerly spread various conspiracy theories on the internet and according to his statement "wanted to set a sign". in various forums he is already celebrated, besides, his victim was a student, so a typical lefty and so he deserved it. murdered because of a mask. sad!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join