It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If vaxed does your cellphone stick to you?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:13 AM
link   
This seems interesting, in Spain a guy is explaining to a Doctor that three months after the jab, the magnetism is spreading from the injection site to his thorax area. It's being reported in many places and it's quite disturbing. The man who was vexed as opposed to the man who was not vaxed is tested for this effect/ Blood cells contain iron but it's in a nonorganic form, is it possible that the clotting around the graphene oxide is turning hemoglobin into organic iron and its forming small magnetic areas which enable a magnetic effect? Thus is it possible that this is the cause of clotting where the hemoglobin gets a magnetic signature and the blood cells just clot together as in a magnetic field ? subtitles www.bitchute.com...
edit on 22-9-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   
This has to be one of the stupidest theories out there. And people who believe it are even more stupid.

Deny ignorance people.

a reply to: anonentity

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:20 AM
link   
I have been vaccinated. Nothng metallic is sticking to me.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

How would you know the water was wet unless you touched it, suck it, and see Deny ignorance. So we put this to rest or identify an effect.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

japan did recall moderna for some finds of particles.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:25 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Didn't they say they were what was in the vaccine so it wasn't a contaminant.? Here is another one where a Mexican TV show tries to debunk the magnetism theory, but things don't seem to go according to plan. www.bitchute.com...

edit on 22-9-2021 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Nope. There is literally no updates on this from MSM. I also read an article translated in English that at first it was black particles than stainless steel ?

Some of the press/health officials were trying to figure where and how that ended up in the vials unless that was in the vax.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: HawkEyi

Well unfortunately this is NOT a hoax www.bitchute.com... It was added to the vaccine to concentrate the rna into the cells.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Christ! It all makes sense now.

I almost got killed in the hardware store yesterday with saw blades and other metallic objects flying off the shelf at me!

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I'm not anti Vax but I'm going to criticize you for debasing the arguments of those that are with this type of utter garbage.

There's far more plausable things than this and it demeans those with ill-founded if somewhat realistic concerns.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   

Bro, every time I walk into the kitchen my arm just gravitates towards the fridge door and I get stuck to it at the biceps. Sometimes when I walk past the microwave the magnetic force pulls it off the counter.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   
a reply to: NHow1982

If only aluminum was magnetic, I would even have to get out of my chair to get a beer.

My wife is angry right now cuz I flung Corn Pops all over the floor. Ima gonna have to swap to plastic cutlery. Thanks Moderna!

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Are we actually talking cognitive dissonance here or have you just dismissed something out of hand willy nilly? Like you do realize the Earth goes around the sun. Many didn't believe that one either.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Oh yeah, I like a good joke as well. but this post isn't one of them. But The humor is great just the same.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
This seems interesting, in Spain a guy is explaining to a Doctor that three months after the jab, the magnetism is spreading from the injection site to his thorax area. It's being reported in many places and it's quite disturbing. The man who was vexed as opposed to the man who was not vaxed is tested for this effect/ Blood cells contain iron but it's in a nonorganic form, is it possible that the clotting around the graphene oxide is turning hemoglobin into organic iron and its forming small magnetic areas which enable a magnetic effect? Thus is it possible that this is the cause of clotting where the hemoglobin gets a magnetic signature and the blood cells just clot together as in a magnetic field ? subtitles www.bitchute.com...

This several miles beyond stupid. I have been double jabbed with the Pfizer vaccine and absolutely nothing metallic is sticking to me.
Who believes this rubbish?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:27 AM
link   

It's being reported in many places

Can you post some of those please

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Looking into this a couple of months ago, SM-102 is one thing to consider when trying to work out just what is going on. This compound is a part of the lipid layer and is used to inject the mRNA into the cell through a paramagnetic action. Without this compound the mRNA would not be able to get into the cell.

SM-102 is used in one of the common vaxxs out there, the other popular brand has a similar molecule and action, but it is called something else.

The use of Graphine Oxide is to form an outer shell for the lipid layer and helps protects the mRNA through all kinds of environmental and immune responses during transport and injection. As for what role GO may play in nanobots and 5G? As these mRNA capsules eventually get broken down and travel through the blood, the effect of GO is a bit like sand paper and causing all kinds of damage as it moves around, it is a tough, hardy molecule. NAC is one compound to check out in helping the body clean it up.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Have you actually tried to stick a cellphone to the injection site?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
: SecretKnowledge

just go through the videos I posted first. It seems that this must be taken in little steps first.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I find that cars and trains now stick to me. I have become like a giant metal shrouded robot.

One thing I fear, though, is that if I accrue enough iron mass, I will fall through the crust, faster and faster, gaining frictional heat and further mass, until I hit the iron core of the planet.

Then, shrouded with the entire planet like super armor, I will stride through the solar system, unstoppable...

Bwah ha ha ha...

Ha ha ha h...

Oh, ow, paper cut. Ouch.

edit on 22/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join