It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch me whip, watch me neigh neigh

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018
a reply to: shooterbrody

This is a great example proving how utterly stupid not only Joy Reid is, but also almost every other "journalist" out there.

Evidently, since none of them have ever seen an actual horse or any related gear in their lives before, that means they surely need to be whipped with reigns so they can understand the difference going forward.

Stupidity has to be punished somehow, or it runs rampant. I like BFFT's embarrassment-as-a-deterrent route, just aimed at actual idiots.
edit on 9/22/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:25 PM
link   
But But But.....

Twitter hasn't fact checked it.

twitter.com...

So how can it be false?

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:39 PM
link   

What makes you think they didn't? I'd bet they knew darn good and well exactly what that footage showed and made up their story anyway.

They need to perpetuate their storyline that the US is a horrible racist country.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

What makes you think they didn't? I'd bet they knew darn good and well exactly what that footage showed and made up their story anyway.

They need to perpetuate their storyline that the US is a horrible racist country.

How dare they? The US is a peaceful, loving, respectful and racially harmonious country. The travesty of their narrative is so abhorrent it makes my stomach turn.

posted on Sep, 22 2021 @ 09:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Jaellma

When you are so hard-up for racism that you have to create it out of the reins used to ride horses, then it's not what they want you to believe it is.

posted on Sep, 23 2021 @ 11:08 PM
link   
It's attempt to take credit for something that is already happening on its own. Racism has been on its last few gasps for a long time.

No need for crazy. But stuff like this lets a politician pretend that maybe, somehow, their actions influenced the final result.

It's like leaning up against the wall of a building, and claiming you are holding up the building.

It's like instructing a dead dog to "lie down!!". Such an obedient dog.......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join