It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch me whip, watch me neigh neigh

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lazarus Short
Whip it! Whip it good!!

There - somebody had to say it.

“When a Haitian comes along,
You must whip it.
When illegals come in throngs,
You must whip it.....”

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

It sure does and it seems to be getting worse. Not only in the U.S. but most other first world countries.
Then if you look at what their doing to the first world countries by letting all kinds of undesirables in from third world countries. When i say undesirables, I don't mean those that really want to do and be better than their old homes, I mean those that want to live like they did back home being lawless, killing, stealing, raping, druging without the fear of a corrupt govt picking them up in the middle of the night or shooting them down in the streets.

I have no problems with people immigrating, and trying to better themselves. I do got a problem with lawless people wanting to bring their lawlessness in to the U.S. in order to live like they use to back home.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Joy Reid is a Democrat agent / shill.

They know the story isn't true. The point is to get it out there to the uninformed sheeple who won't know it was debunked. It is designed to outrage their base.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
a reply to: TomCollin
That is pretty sad.
Legal immigration should be the goal, not sure many have an issue with that.
This is as bad as the fence parking lot photo op from aoc.
Just a pack of lies.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Joy Reid is a Democrat agent / shill.

They know the story isn't true. The point is to get it out there to the uninformed sheeple who won't know it was debunked. It is designed to outrage their base.

Accusing us government representatives of whipping people of color is pretty vile.
Smolyayish even.
Justice for juicy

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
America is stuck on stupid. We have the patients running the mental ward.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Whip it! Whip it good!!

Nah, nobody really needed to say that lol

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Whip it! Whip it good!!

“When a Haitian comes along,
You must whip it.
When illegals come in throngs,
You must whip it.....”

Ok I take it back, im glad somebody said it, cause that was hilarious.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Dunno man, i recall the video of Indian men being beaten mercilessly as they passed out of the doors to a "womans only" train in India. Police punish them by flailing on them with what looksl ike a rubber bat. To those deterred by pain, this would be effective. To those deterred by humiliation, again its effective.

I don't like the idea of whips, but rubber bats to flail on immigrants trying to cross through may deter a few. Then again, i believe borders are to be maintained, and transgression is risking death.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Is DHS chief throwing his BP officers under the bus here?

www.dailywire.com...

On Tuesday, however, Mayorkas appeared to shift toward believing the allegations, saying he was “horrified” by what he saw.

“I was horrified by what I saw,” Mayorkas said on CNN’s “New Day.” “I’m going to let the investigation run its course. But the pictures that I observed troubled me profoundly. That defies all of the values that we seek to instill in our people.”

I keep saying this, but nothing makes sense any more.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan
It appears having an actual border is a problem for our DHS.
Ridiculous.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This "story" is on the front for CNN as well.
Appears to be a recent talking point.

Pretty Sick.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: HairForceOne

Sad that you had that song in your head in the first place.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
So uh, would someone please explain to this lady what reigns are. You would think her staff would look out for her, perhaps they don't like her?

newsnetdaily.com...

These people would have you believe, and broadcast nationally, our government buys whips to beat people of color.

FACT: The DARKER they are, the faster they are ejected out of America, now that JOE BIDEN is President.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Damn you, now I got your version playing in my head ever since I read your post.
It was bad enough when it was the original.

edit on 21-9-2021 by TomCollin because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Now its more than it was, at least for me.

Was BP using their long reins as a whip? Is this authorized force? That is what the DHS chief seems to be implying.

CT hat on: he is throwing his folks under the bus as a way to instigate immigration reform on behalf of whoever tells Biden what to do.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
Schumer is pushing the story now. This tweet is from last night.
The images of inhumane treatment of Haitian migrants by Border Patrol—including the use of whips—are unacceptable.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: DBCowboy

People are stupid, often retarded.

They really should be wearing helmets all the time.

Helmets are an oppressive constuct of the system.
No helmets for these people.

But what if the helmets had built in triple masks, and were pink with kitten ears, and made of recycled transgender unicorn farts?

I'd pay to see that almost as much as I would to see AOC wearing her eat the rich dress fake crying at a parking lot full of burning teslas

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Now its more than it was, at least for me.

Was BP using their long reins as a whip? Is this authorized force? That is what the DHS chief seems to be implying.

CT hat on: he is throwing his folks under the bus as a way to instigate immigration reform on behalf of whoever tells Biden what to do.

This is insanity.
These people have no idea the terrain the bp has to patrol. Mistaking horse reigns for slavers whips is inexcusable. Repeating it is just disgusting.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
Schumer is pushing the story now. This tweet is from last night.
The images of inhumane treatment of Haitian migrants by Border Patrol—including the use of whips—are unacceptable.

Straight trash.
This is crazy.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join