It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Canadian voters have spoken!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: joejack1949
a reply to: AccessDenied

We use paper ballots that are counted by people. Not sure how dominion comes into play.

It's the new "fad" apparently.
If things don't go your way then Dominion!!

lullz.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   

We use paper ballots that are counted by people. Not sure how dominion comes into play.

To my knowledge, yes paper ballots were counted by people but numbers were then submitted electronically to a system by dominion.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

It's the new "fad" apparently.
If things don't go your way then Dominion!!

lullz.

I don't do fads.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Dominion tabulation machines are not used by elections Canada. Perhaps you're confusing this with the provincial elections? I know we used the optical scanning machines for the last provincial election in Ontario (where a conservative was elected). I've read that they also use them for party leadership elections? Feel free to prove me wrong if you have any sources.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Trudeau aint got a majority and if the other parties stand together they can ruin Trudeaus days.
Listen very carefully, I've said this before, if you really want to change the system you do it from the ground up. Take local council seats, take Mayors positions, start taking control of your local area. Then move on to bigger things when you control your area.
Don't believe me? Look at what's happening in the UK now. A certain group (supposed religious based) have started to take over positions of power (and even you might think it's not powerful) in councils in towns and cities. When they have control they can change rules and by-laws to suit themselves and when they've reached that level the national government can't do diddly squat.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 12:47 PM
link   
a reply to: gspat

It's time to head for the high country.

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlesT
a reply to: gspat

It's time to head for the high country.

Trudeau already legalized cannabis... All of Canada is "high country"

posted on Sep, 21 2021 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Idk, as much as I'd like to see him out of office, it is going to be interesting to see him squirm that much more.

Wasn't going to be any different anyways, the NDP, an even the opposing Conservatives all serve Globalist interests. All while PPC is the black sheep, an is litterally labeled extreme by all other parties like the U.S conservatives, only with out the 24/7 publicity an prime time ratings Trump had.

At least he hasn't one the majority, but at this point with parallel opposition, might not make any difference.
edit on 21-9-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-9-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join