It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not a single person has gotten an FDA approved Comirnaty vaccine.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: litterbaux
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If Comirnaty is approved, the other version that is under EUA, no matter how different/similar, should cease to be injected into people.

So either it's not approved or the only change is the name. It's weird that they say there are differences in the formula if it's only a name change.

This is where the semantics come in....it also has to be AVAILABLE. Comirnaty is not available yet. This is exactly how they are getting around the approval and keeping the EUA.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

How long is it going to take for people to understand this???

How HARD-HEADED do people have to be to NOT understand this?? They don't even question it...or anything else!

It's just unimaginable!!!

The propaganda is living LARGE in people's minds!!

ETA - The Covid-19 "Vaccination" being administered in the USA is NOT FDA approved! PERIOD! Never has been, and never will be!

It (the current "Vaccine") is ONLY approved for EUA use!

edit on 9/20/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Shocked the regular lollipop gang isn't in here yet trying to deny it.

People will eventually wake up. I'd say the new Project Veritas video will do a bit of damage.

New thread on it here....thread

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sorry sir but I beg to differ. The federal government paid # nothing for them. That was your money.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
What is the name of the Emergency Use Authorized vaccine from Pfizer?

This would be easier to explain to people if that vaccine also had a name.

People just call it the Pfizer vaccine. Some even think "Pfizer" is the name of the vaccine.

Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

If Comirnaty is approved, the other version that is under EUA, no matter how different/similar, should cease to be injected into people.

So either it's not approved or the only change is the name. It's weird that they say there are differences in the formula if it's only a name change.

This is where the semantics come in....it also has to be AVAILABLE. Comirnaty is not available yet. This is exactly how they are getting around the approval and keeping the EUA.

It's available. It was available it December 2020. It hasn't shipped with the new labels yet. That takes time, as it was only approved on, what, August 23?

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: GravitySucks

That's complete BS, and a COMPLETE LIE!!

You are sorely misinformed!!

"Comirnaty" has never been available in the United States, and the vaccine labels can NOT be changed because the vaccines are "specifically different" and "legally distinct" from the EUA 'Vaccine" currently being administered!

Seriously...you need to get your facts straight!

Show me one single document, not an opinion from some MSM news schmuck, but a real official, which says they are the exact same! Just one!!

The FDA says they are "functionally" the same, but contain differences. They are NOT the same!

YOU ARE WRONG!!

**REALLY tired of talking about this, and saying the same facts over, and over, and over again...and nobody listening, just arguing emotions and propaganda!**

ETA - Don't bother trying to find that document, because the FDA themselves have already said they are "different" (in writing), so nothing you can find will change that! End of discussion!

Game, set and match!

edit on 9/20/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Well for the sake of being as effective in preventing death without being more effective in causing it, they would probably need to change the mRNA sequence to account for the delta mutation. This would be a best case scenario.

An alternative scenario would be tricking the immune system into producing infection enhancing antibodies against the Lambda mutation.

Is it more pathogenic? In that case it's not a bad guess. But even without ill intention, they should modify the nucleotide sequence and probably wouldn't even be lying about the change in it's safety profile.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk

"Comirnaty" has never been available in the United States, and the vaccine labels can NOT be changed because the vaccines are "specifically different" and "legally distinct" from the EUA 'Vaccine" currently being administered!

Show me one single document, not an opinion from some MSM news schmuck, but a real official, which says they are the exact same! Just one!!

The FDA says they are "functionally" the same, but contain differences. They are NOT the same!

YOU ARE WRONG!!

**REALLY tired of talking about this, and saying the same facts over, and over, and over again...and nobody listening, just arguing emotions and propaganda!**

Where are you getting your information? You did not answer my question.

They changed the name on the approval forms. That's the process.

It's the same vaccine. Same formulation. Same ingrediants and delivery method. Same dose.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: knowhatamine

They did not.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   
originally posted by: [post=26121880]Vasa Croe

Keeping the EUA makes mandates such as one currently on military members or any other organization illegal.
edit on 20-9-2021 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-9-2021 by Phoenix because: add

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I've posted the source documents no less than 150 times here on ATS. If you're too lazy to go find them, then that's your problem not mine!

I am not about to post the source again for the 151st time! YOU go find it!!

You don't know what you're talking about, just flatulent gas coming out of your word hole!

STOP!

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: GravitySucks

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

It's available. It was available it December 2020. It hasn't shipped with the new labels yet. That takes time, as it was only approved on, what, August 23?

Cool...then you should have no issue walking into your docs office and specifically asking for it and getting the one labeled Comirnaty.

Let me know when you can provide any proof of it being available or anyone having gotten this vaccine.

Until then, you are full of it and all conjecture.

I have provided proof myself. Can wait to see yours, or lack thereof....

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I don't know what has you on the verge of a heart attack here. Their freaking vaccine was only approved a MONTH ago.

The "differences" probably have more to do with packaging, inserts, bottle labels, and maybe (just a guess) the bottle it's in and the containers the bottles are in than what's in the vaccine.

You really haven't proved otherwise.

I think I'll call myself tomorrow.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Like I said already, they probably haven't shipped the newly branded ones yet. It takes time.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Proceed with caution. There is a reason it is confusing and convoluted. Remember Pfizer's past.

Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:12 PM
link   

YOU ARE WRONG!!

Where are you getting your information? You did not answer my question.

They changed the name on the approval forms. That's the process.

It's the same vaccine. Same formulation. Same ingrediants and delivery method. Same dose.

Call the number I provided and listen to the message. It is not the same....it is stated in the pre recorded message from the FDA itself.

Just because you don't want it to be true doesn't make it less true.

Do some due diligence and prove it. I did.

Until then, you're just another uninformed poster in the lollipop gang.

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:13 PM
link   

You know as well as I do he can't provide proof!

It's not possible, not right now in September 2021!

He's just flat-out WRONG! And, talking smack! He has no idea what he's talking about!

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Like I said already, they probably haven't shipped the newly branded ones yet. It takes time.

LOL....so they shipped hundreds of millions of the EUA one, have the process down and somehow can't ship the approved ones now?

You do realize how stupid that sounds right?

Either way....the one everyone is getting is NOT the approved vaxx. If it were, the EUA would be over per EUA guidelines I also posted.

Keep shilling!

posted on Sep, 20 2021 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I've posted the source documents no less than 150 times here on ATS. If you're too lazy to go find them, then that's your problem not mine!

I am not about to post the source again for the 151st time! YOU go find it!!

You don't know what you're talking about, just flatulent gas coming out of your word hole!

STOP!

I'm not f*ck#ng lazy. I work for a living. Long hours. And I haven't run across them in your posts. So shoot me.

I still say you've proved nothing and in addition clearly have no clue as to how the supply chain works.

You

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join