It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaxxed Celebrity Gets Covid and Continues to Preach GET INJECTED TOO

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I am sick of vaxxed people who get sick with covid preaching from their sick beds to get vaccinated. No. I will not. And I will keep telling everyone to keep holding firm and DO not get injected with this crap.

First, they said the injections would protect from getting covid. They lied. It did not work. Sooooo.....
Next, they said the injections would keep you from spreading covid to others. They lied. It did not work. Sooooo....
Then, they said the injections would lesson your symptoms if you got covid. They lied. It did not work. Sooooo.....

BUT THEY STILL PUSH YOU GET THE INJECTIONS - because blah blah blah blah blah - unvaxxinted blah blah blah blah.

I am now more than ever convinced the poisonous injection IS spreading covid and some who got injected got a placebo. There is no other explanation since they have not only changed their definition of 'vaccine' but changed what this injection's purpose is.

Chris Rock reveals he has COVID-19: The comedian, 56, says 'trust me you don't want this' as he urges fans to get vaccinated

Rock said on Sunday he just 'found out' that he has contracted COVID-19
The stand-up comedian told his fans 'trust me you don't want this'
He also told followers they should get the jab as he said, 'Get vaccinated'

I have done my due diligence and let him know what an idiot he is - via TWITTER. And I have noticed, so have hundreds if not thousands of others.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

They always say if it wasn't for the vaccine injection, they would be dead.

They have no idea the death toll for their age range was miniscule, before the vaccines were invented.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I wonder if the god's view the vaccinated as unhuman and spiritually dead..

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
No.

The gods don’t care, it’s what the politicians and other drug pushers are trying to emulate.

You know, cause they’re completely fake and monotonously boring.

a reply to: wlee48868

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Then, they said the injections would lesson your symptoms if you got covid. They lied. It did not work. Sooooo.....

This is not a lie. It's true. 100% true.

edit on 19-9-2021 by canucks555 because: (no reason given)

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:53 PM
link   
a reply to: shaemac

I am now more than ever convinced the poisonous injection IS spreading covid

Personally, I believe the spread of the "delta" variant isn't from the non-vaxed but is caused by the vaxed. Funny how the delta seemed to have started right after the vaccinations started.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: canucks555

LOL

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac

Every single shred of evidence points to this being true.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmmanuelGoldstein

LOL

The links are there we don't have to rehash this.

Nothing, not even the truth will make you take a vaccine that greatly curbs the side effects of covid.

I understand, it's not a medical thing. It's Politics.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chance321
Funny how the delta seemed to have started right after the vaccinations started.

It started in India before they had any vaccines.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:11 PM
link   
You guys are fools.
This vaccine doest 100% prevent covid. It prevents the amount of harm it can do. Look at the hospital % of vaccinate and not vaccinated. Now look at deaths.

Again, you guys are fools.

It absolutely lightens symptoms. You guys...

Leave it up to a website of conspiracy theorists to have this mindset.

Sheesh.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: canucks555

Not for everyone...They didn't even check and see if it affects Male Sterility (For womens fertility it didn't affect the mice so good luck), or causes cancer. For Me thats Medical not political.

edit on 19-9-2021 by ATruGod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Celebrities have no business being involved in politics, medical recommendations or social media controversy. Promote your movies, donate to charities, volunteer at a soup kitchen, build houses for the underprivileged but don't use your status as a platform to endorse practices outside your field of expertise.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: shaemac
I am sick of vaxxed people who get sick with covid preaching from their sick beds to get vaccinated. No. I will not. And I will keep telling everyone to keep holding firm and DO not get injected with this crap.

First, they said the injections would protect from getting covid. They lied. It did not work. Sooooo.....
Next, they said the injections would keep you from spreading covid to others. They lied. It did not work. Sooooo....

BUT THEY STILL PUSH YOU GET THE INJECTIONS - because blah blah blah blah blah - unvaxxinted blah blah blah blah.

I am now more than ever convinced the poisonous injection IS spreading covid and some who got injected got a placebo. There is no other explanation since they have not only changed their definition of 'vaccine' but changed what this injection's purpose is.

Chris Rock reveals he has COVID-19: The comedian, 56, says 'trust me you don't want this' as he urges fans to get vaccinated

Rock said on Sunday he just 'found out' that he has contracted COVID-19
The stand-up comedian told his fans 'trust me you don't want this'
He also told followers they should get the jab as he said, 'Get vaccinated'

I have done my due diligence and let him know what an idiot he is - via TWITTER. And I have noticed, so have hundreds if not thousands of others.

I'm fairly sure that the vaccines all promote an immune reaction to the virus. This means that vaccinated people fight off the virus, when it infects them. This implies that they still get infected. It also is likely that they still can be infectious up until their immune system has completely overcome the virus.

What this means is that the virus does not find an unprotected incubator/host and have free range in their bodies until they mount their own immune response (which may take days to weeks in an un-primed immune system).

So, vaccinated people have a faster immune response to the virus. This means that the virus does not have the time to overwhelm their body. Also, vaccinated people tend to recover faster, too, so they still get sick (some symptoms are actually effects of the immune response, such as high temperature, etc). But because they aren't overwhelmed by incubating a growing army of virus particles, they tend to not die as much.

That is how vaccines work from an individual perspective.

Ultimately, in a population with sufficient levels of resistance, the exponential increase of the spread of the virus gets turned around to become a decline in the spread of the virus, and eventually, provided the "R" number is kept below 1 (there can be all sorts of reasons a pathogen does not decline, unrelated to a vaccine campaign), the eventual elimination of the pathogen. And that is how a vaccination campaign works. There are historical examples of this, and also examples of where the R number was not kept below 1.

edit on 19/9/2021 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExiledSpirit777This vaccine doest 100% prevent covid. It prevents the amount of harm it can do.

there is a statistically proven chance of an adverse reaction, up to and including death, after receiving the 'vaccine'. there is a statistically proven chance of an adverse reaction to 'covid' also. on balance, and bearing in mind the less than 1% chance that catching 'covid' will seriously affect me (or affect me at all), i have decided i'll take my chances without testing the 'vaccine' for big pharma.

it's simply a matter of choice, or at least it should be. i don't want to tell other people what to do and i'd like them to return the favour.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

Celebrities have no business being involved in politics,

Why not? If they're American, they're citizens first, just like all the other a-holes who *are* politicians and the rest of the citizens who get involved with politics in this country (or any).

Having a large platform gives them a greater opportunity for civic outreach and engagement.
edit on 19-9-2021 by SirHardHarry because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: ExiledSpirit777
You guys are fools.
This vaccine doest 100% prevent covid. It prevents the amount of harm it can do. Look at the hospital % of vaccinate and not vaccinated. Now look at deaths.

Sheesh.

Why would governments officials who are proven and exposed already as hypocrites and liars try to force a drug on people against their personal liberty just to "lessen the symptoms" ? And a large portion of people who catch Covid don't even have any symptoms. Who's the fool again?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: ExiledSpirit777
You guys are fools.

Sheesh.

Why would governments officials who are proven and exposed already as hypocrites and liars try to force a drug on people against their personal liberty just to "lessen the symptoms" ? And a large portion of people who catch Covid don't even have any symptoms. Who's the fool again?

Holy crap. Im tilted. I cant with you people. It literally lowers the risk of death and lessens the effects versus if you werent vaccinated.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5

originally posted by: ExiledSpirit777This vaccine doest 100% prevent covid. It prevents the amount of harm it can do.

there is a statistically proven chance of an adverse reaction, up to and including death, after receiving the 'vaccine'. there is a statistically proven chance of an adverse reaction to 'covid' also. on balance, and bearing in mind the less than 1% chance that catching 'covid' will seriously affect me (or affect me at all), i have decided i'll take my chances without testing the 'vaccine' for big pharma.

it's simply a matter of choice, or at least it should be. i don't want to tell other people what to do and i'd like them to return the favour.

Every single vaccine known to man has a chance of adverse effects.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Maybe for you.

For the rest of us that refuse to become guinea pigs, it's about common sense.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join