It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Update for eveyone..

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+65 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hey everyone, today I'm quite torn.. This Covid shot is all bullisht. I am now no longer considering getting ANY of these # shots. In an earlier thread, I had given some information as to what I'm seeing within my small circle..

Well, this morning I learned that my neighbor after being admitted to the hospital started having troubles breathing. What was the hospitals move for treatment?? They intubated her and put her on a ventilator. She passed away last night.

My brother also had gone into the hospital with more breathing complications. Of course, no monoclonal treatment. Allegedly, his doctor kicked my aunt and his mom out of the hospital because they said he should try ivermectin. Today they're going to sedate him and intubate him.

All of these crimes against humanity need to be upheld. To the fullest extent.

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I have no words anymore.
The anger and frustration is overwhelming at times.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SoundisVibration

There is absolutely no good reason to not treat with monoclonal antibodies or even Ivermectin early if the patient signs a waiver. Right to try.

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoundisVibration They intubated her and put her on a ventilator.

that's a death sentence. i won't be going anywhere near a hospital in this timeframe. get 'cased' - die. nope.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Neighbor and brother VAxed or unvaxed?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   

No evidence masks are effective and plenty of evidence they carry risk. But they are ok to mandate?

I can no longer 'cope' with wearing a mask and masking my kids until hospitals can cope with people trying doctor prescribed Ivermectin to treat Covid.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

He's been under and unable to sign RTT forms. They didn't even go through proper POA forms before putting him under. These doctors are lucky I live 1000 miles away

link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

Neighbor and brother VAxed or unvaxed?

I don't know about the brother but the neighbor was vaxxed in March. It's in the earlier thread link.

+4 more 
link   
Are you a doctor? Maybe there is no reason to treat them with it either.

Also, I've noticed that as soon as many of you get sick, you are right there, at the hospital, asking the PROFESSIONALS for help.

Maybe you guys should just stay home and treat yourselves since you don't seem to trust the doctors. I'm serious. The first few post basically state it. So fix yourselves, and leave the hospital beds to those who believe in the doctors and their education.

edit on 19-9-2021 by MiddleInsite because: (no reason given)

+4 more 
link   
a reply to: sciencelol

Both vaxxed

(post by SoundisVibration removed for a manners violation)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

I really hope everything turns out okay for your brother. Did the neighbor end up having the virus or what was the reason for breathing difficulty? I recall that she went to the hospital because of bleeding initially?

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: AccessDenied
I have no words anymore.
The anger and frustration is overwhelming at times.

Same. I'm just numb and feeling hopeless.

If SHTF I want to end it , but I'm torn as I have a young child

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Good-natured People have a hard time believing (or refuse to believe) that the medical community makes money from Covid-19 deaths...Even fabricated Covid-19 deaths. (Per testimony to Congress by CDC Robert Redfield in July 2020.)

There's an effort now to generate as many Covid-19 deaths as possible, due to no more Cares Act $$$ packages under consideration, and the remaining funds dwindling.

edit on 9/19/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoundisVibration
Hey everyone, today I'm quite torn.. This Covid shot is all bullisht. I am now no longer considering getting ANY of these # shots. In an earlier thread, I had given some information as to what I'm seeing within my small circle..

Well, this morning I learned that my neighbor after being admitted to the hospital started having troubles breathing. What was the hospitals move for treatment?? They intubated her and put her on a ventilator. She passed away last night.

My brother also had gone into the hospital with more breathing complications. Of course, no monoclonal treatment. Allegedly, his doctor kicked my aunt and his mom out of the hospital because they said he should try ivermectin. Today they're going to sedate him and intubate him.

All of these crimes against humanity need to be upheld. To the fullest extent.

man, prayers going out for you and your brother. thank you for the update! stay safe
edit on 19-9-2021 by TruthJava because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Maybe you guys should just stay home and treat yourselves since you don't seem to trust the doctors. I'm serious. The first few post basically state it. So fix yourselves, and leave the hospital beds to those who believe in the doctors and their education.

Excellent advice. No one has a greater interest in preserving and protecting their own life than they themselves. And with virtually every published peer-reviewed clinical medical study provided online, it is easy enough for people to do their own research to nurse and nurture their own body.

Yes, excellent advice indeed.

We need to teach people how to do so for everyone's benefit... well, except those with so little respect for life and health that they would put others in harm's way for their own selfish purposes... But for everyone else, it benefits all for us to do what we can for ourselves, and reserve our medical resources for worst case scenarios in which we NEED professional care.

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

That's right Einstein leave those hospital beds open to the victims that don't ask questions.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony

Both have tested positive for covid

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Also, I've noticed that as soon as many of you get sick, you are right there, at the hospital, asking the PROFESSIONALS for help.

Remember the anti mask advocate/activist who fought for his essential liberties, then got infected and failed to treat his symptoms with horse medicine?

That's why.

posted on Sep, 19 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

I usually tell them what to give me or test for since my Ipad works as well as theirs and I am a far better researcher.
edit on 19-9-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join