It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. - G-D WINS - -PART- -- (38) --

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

Every page of every Q topic posted on every message board.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Does anyone else find this new Aukus pact announced yesterday a bit 'sinister'?
Aukus
Rainbows
Jane

At this point those three nation's Secret Agencies are joined at the hip, and screwing us all. I don't trust them to not back stab the Philippine's, India or maybe Viet Nam while pretending to help them all defend against the Chinese infringements on the world. Taiwan has to be concerned too.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman
Thankyou for putting it all in a logical easy-to-digest form! It is indeed possible that Woodward is a White Hat (today). When President Trump said he knew nothing about the guy last year, that made me think something isn't what it seems...in a good way.

I remember reading mixed emotions in this thread on John Bolton too. But yesterday he came out in full support of Milley. Bolton could also be a White Hat.

Hopefully this "Movie" will come to it's breathtaking conclusion soon. The continual twists are turns in this 5 year long video force me to continually return to the beginning of it, for a mental refresher.
edit on 9/16/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: PioneerFigureSkating

originally posted by: RookQueen
NYT: John Durham seeks indictment of Clinton Campaign Lawyer
The false statements of Michael Sussman

Breaking report from the New York Times (Savage and Goldman, et al.): Special Counsel John Durham “will ask a grand jury to indict” former DNC/Clinton campaign lawyer (and Perkins Coie partner) Michael Sussman for giving false statements. The false statement charges would relate to a September 19, 2016 meeting FBI lawyer James Baker had with Sussman, where Sussman relayed to the FBI the discredited theory that the Trump Organization was communicating with Alfa Bank.

NYT: John Durham seeks indictment of Clinton Campaign Lawyer - by Techno Fog - The Reactionary (substack.com)

So it appears that the Durham Telegram account is legit. Interesting. I wonder if the Hilary Clinton arrest stuff will actually happen exactly when Q said it would (11.3), except just in the year 2021. That would be wild. He's going after one of her lawyers. It's a start at least.

I give this Sussman my prayers because now his is on the Arkanicide list just as sure as I am typing it now. He was headed to a bad place it seems. Only now, he will get to meet his master sooner.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
This is all you need to know about US presence in Australia:

www.operationmilitarykids.org...

"There are two US military bases currently in Australia. One of them is operated by members of the United States intelligence community and another is operated by the United States Navy.

The Army, Air Force, Marines, and Coast Guard do not have bases in Australia, learn more about each base below:"

Number 1 - "Pine Gap"

"In Use: 1966-Present

Overall Mission: Since the Cold War, Pine Gap has served as a surveillance base.

It was known to the public as a “space research center”.

However, it was responsible for monitoring the signals of satellite and intelligence signals including microwave emissions, anti-missile, and anti-aircraft radars among others.

Units Stationed:

Central Intelligence Agency (CIA)
National Security Agency (NSA)
US National Reconnaissance Office (NRO)"

Number 2 - "Naval Communication Station Harold E. Holt"

"Overall Mission: The only other US military base in Australia is the Naval Communication Station Harold E. Holt, located in Western Australia.

This base provides low frequency radio transmission communications to the United States Navy and the Royal Australian Navy.

This was a communication hub for ships and fleets located in the western Pacific and eastern Indian oceans.

Units Stationed:

N/A"

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Does anyone else find this new Aukus pact announced yesterday a bit 'sinister'?
Aukus
Rainbows
Jane

At this point those three nation's Secret Agencies are joined at the hip, and screwing us all. I don't trust them to not back stab the Philippine's, India or maybe Viet Nam while pretending to help them all defend against the Chinese infringements on the world. Taiwan has to be concerned too.

link   
A recently declassified FISA Court ruling from June states that the government lied on every single FISA warrant application against Carter Page.

You don't say....

thefederalist.com... r

I wonder if this has anything to do with the work Durham is currently doing?

link   

originally posted by: SideEyeEverything

Indeed. Wondering if companies will take the route United Airlines has...we're not going to fire you, just put you on unpaid leave until you comply.

I was actually looking for the info because a friend and I were discussing the vax from a religious standpoint of taking or not taking it, and what God is asking us to do or not do. We work together and know full well we'll soon lose our jobs. At some point, we all have a hill to die on and this is mine. I'll trust in God to provide for me. He always has.

ETA: I mean, who really cares about religious discrimination anyway, amirite? Wonder how Muslims will fare under the mandates. They seem to have a different set of rules that apply to them.

SEE, the idea on the Religious Exemption is not so much to force the hand of the "employer" but to create a foundation rooted in law for later. Frankly, I love my DNA, so letting Pfizer modify me is out.

Clearly, the law/protections/morality/ethics all flew out the window in 2020. I've seen this breakdown coming from all directions, in part due to the 40 on down generation being fully ignorant, and in part to mind control being off the charts. See example of soulless opposition right here CLIP. If that is your employer...

But. Traditionally firing someone for not being TransReligiousFluid was a thing. So forcing the employer to cross the line of saying "whatever the eff you believe doesn't matter" can be helpful. It shows the employer sees the individual as a POS, not worthy of respect.

Filing the exemption can, possibly, maybe, be used to sue or more later on. But again, it all went out the window when MD's became murders for money and or peer pressure.

In the end, to jab or not to jab, is the ultimate galactic personal moral choice. We all warned this was coming, folks should have been prepared for being challenged at the Soul level.

link   
Cheers for the clarification MaplePatriot!

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

...or it's a bunch of clickbait from Telegram's ownership.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

Consider the AUKUS pact in terms of Australia being an access point for Antarctica?
Or for inhibiting China's access to Antarctica?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Who owns Telegram ?

.......Telegram was founded by Pavel Durov and his brother Nikolai in Russia, however, they have now moved their headquarters to Berlin, Germany.

Pavel Durov, 33, is a Russian billionaire who is known as ‘Russia’s Zuckerberg’ after he launched the country’s biggest social media site Vkontakte, better known as VK. However, he was later dismissed from being the company’s CEO.

According to Forbes, he is worth a huge $3.4 billion and currently lives in Dubai after he refused to cooperate with the Russian secret services and provide encrypted data of Vkontakte users.

After leaving Russia, he gained citizenship in Saint Kitts and Nevis through donating $250,000 to the country’s Sugar Industry Diversification Foundation, and secured US$300 million in cash within Swiss banks, which allowed him to launch Telegram.

He still remains the majority shareholder and CEO of Telegram in 2021....

edit on 9162021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SideEyeEverything

Biden, September 9, 2021:

"Tonight, I’m announcing we will increase the average pace of shipment across the country of free monoclonal antibody treatments by another 50 percent."

INCREASE.

Less than a week later he CUT allocations to southern states by 50%.

Starting @ 24:10:

It's still posted on the White House site

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It was a weak presentation by that channel's standards. At worst, it shows where corporate media is at, on this subject.

Some parts were interesting. Not as good as I expected.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   
B O O M

ETA - sorry I stepped on ya there -
a reply to: PokeyJoe - my brain is going 5 difft directions - You clearly even beat the post below - You get the HT !

shooterbrody ATS post -----

FISA Court Confirms The Government Lied In Every Spy Warrant Application Against Carter Page

A newly declassified ruling from a Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) court in June demonstrates that the government lied about its legal basis for spying on former Trump campaign official Carter Page.

The ruling states that the information produced by the FBI’s unlawful investigation into Page was illegally obtained and that it “found violations of the government’s duty of candor in all four applications.” The ruling also orders the government that “it must temporarily retain, and potentially use and disclose, the information collected, largely in the context of ongoing or anticipated litigation.”....

Wonder where mr Corney and crowds heads at right now lol Between this Nassar and everything else - Tis the Season for Treason charges ...

edit on 9162021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Jane, I'm wondering if the sudden cabinet reshuffle on Wednesday, within 24hrs of the AUKUS pact is related?
Consider also that Australian MPs were told to report to parlliament for a "secret meeting" before Biden's announcement!
It wasn't Aussie Ministers, the link I posted yesterday said MPs had been given exceptions for the interstate travel ban, to attend the meeting?

What if it's actually about putting the right cabinet members in place in each country before their Martial Law starts?
Even if, say, a General took over a position of Health Minister, he would still want a "bag carrier" from the old cabinet to explain how things work or the history of decisions?

Are we seeing the "Governmental chess pieces" being set out on the board?

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: MetalThunder

Flashback on that Durov guy...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

As the saying goes...

Ministry of Truth

After interviewing nearly 400 people on four continents, the Central Intelligence Agency says its officers had nothing to do with the explosion of crack coc aine in the United States.

In a still-secret report, the agency says it has found "no information to indicate that the C.I.A. coordinated or condoned drug trafficking or had dealings with crack dealers," said a Government official who would not allow his name to be used.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Here's an interesting connection. Our old clone bot curiosity Elizabeth Holmes and Rose McGowan.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

Ooh, Cinderford, Forest of Dean, "coven country"!

I went to my then bosses' wedding there 30 years ago and the gossip was that the bride's sister and mother joined in in consummating the marriage with the groom!

Lovely natural area but it always struck me as having a dark atmosphere; like Nottingham Forest.

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Caled

Norm had a good wit about him and I do recall he could do the stumbly bumbling characters very well. He is a Comedic actor. Just not really Shakespeare's Macbeth material.

edit on 16-9-2021 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

"We interviewed ourselves and concluded that we did nothing wrong."

Gotta love it.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join