It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You all need to take a step back and understand what is happening.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Greetings ATS,

I have been largely silent the last year, both on this site and also in real life because I have been taking it all in and making it a close study as compared to my entire life learning about history. You see, I don't watch normal TV, I watch documentary after documentary about American history, all major world wars, general and special relativity and quantum physics.

Would I consider myself and "expert" on any of those subjects? Nope, but I sure as hell seem to know a vast amount of information that 99.9 percent of the people I encounter in real life have absolutely no idea about and I mean....... None.

The reason and trust me on this, we are in the proverbial manure right now is because not only does the vast amount of people in America not have any real knowledge of history, they don't even have any knowledge about the world today. Most people are happy to scroll Tik Tok and do what they are told than pick up a book and make sure their children grow up in a free country governed by the the Constitution of the United States.

Don't get me wrong, this thread isn't a condemnation of all of America or Americans it is simply just the simple truth I have experienced. For some context and some of you know this, I am a bartender and come into contact with hundreds of people every day and even the ones that dissent from the current insane course don't even really know why and can not articulate in a proper manner what is exactly wrong.

I certainly can and I will in a very soon coming future post but I wanted to impress on all of you, you can not count on the bulk of America "getting it". We made the mistake a long time ago of letting a far left leaning, agenda driven and politically motivated educational system indorenate our kids and all of us failed to effect change and the old adage, you reap what you sow has come home to roost now.

The country may or may not be able to be saved at this point. I say may not because I seen on national TV a white leftist women in a gorilla mask throwing eggs at a black governor candidate accusing him of being a white supremist. When you really understand what that means, you start to realize just how broken America is.

That is to say nothing about the mandates, the authoritarian power grab and federal government over reach but that thread will come soon and surely be epic. Just know for now, not everyone that you wanted in the fight could get in the fight because some people just needed to see how insane it would actually get, how far it would go so that the response could be measured, the science done and not in danger of being labeled a baseless conspiracy theorist.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   
The Country will be fine as soon as the nuts who want to push us to Armageddon or a civil war calm the "f" down.

a reply to: Helious

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   

I certainly can and I will in a very soon coming future post but I wanted to impress on all of you, you can not count on the bulk of America "getting it". We made the mistake a long time ago of letting a far left leaning, agenda driven and politically motivated educational system indorenate our kids and all of us failed to effect change and the old adage, you reap what you sow has come home to roost now.

And what drove that far left leaning, agenda driven and politically motivated educational system?

I don't think it is really productive to point to one side of the pendulum and saying it is swaying to far out..

Just my two cents..

+7 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:01 AM
link   

I totally agree with this entire premise. I don’t think even 1 out of 100 people I interact with even knows basic history.

I’m in a very liberal state and can tell you that even family members of mine would likely admit that MSM propaganda and that the flip flopping, information suppression, intimidation against anyone not agreeing to the official narratives, and even the “experts” and politicians blatantly lying to us can all be justified because of the ‘pandemic’

Many of them still complain about “Trump voters”. What a fricking joke of a world I’m living in.

PS I look forward to your other thread

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

Then you ought to be scared #less that the next popularly elected POTUS in this country may very well be the US' version of Batista. That's where we are headed with that next pendulum swing and that will truly change the whole world.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   

And what drove that far left leaning, agenda driven and politically motivated educational system?

I don't think it is really productive to point to one side of the pendulum and saying it is swaying to far out..

Just my two cents..

Yeah, I get it. I understand better than most, what most would describe as a "far left" or "far right" agenda tends to settle in the middle for politicians and no matter what seems to get done no matter who is elected so I don't mean to specifically point fingers.

That said, it would very hard to argue that not only in all schools across the nation but most notably in the "higher learning institutions" the majority of politics at play heavily lean left, almost exclusively. It's not a shot at the institutions, it's just kind of how it is, all I'm doing is saying it.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Then you ought to be scared #less that the next popularly elected POTUS in this country may very well be the US' version of Batista. That's where we are headed with that next pendulum swing and that will truly change the whole world.

It won't be Trump that's for sure. Who ever is in charge ( we found that with Biden ) won't allow Trump again in the Oval Office.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:30 AM
link   

“Every record has been destroyed or falsified, every book rewritten, every picture has been repainted, every statue and street building has been renamed, every date has been altered. And the process is continuing day by day and minute by minute. History has stopped. Nothing exists except an endless present in which the Party is always right.” ― George Orwell, 1984

Glad to see you back posting.. Evidently TPTB thought Orwell's book was a road map ! ?

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Helious

It's not a shot at the institutions, it's just kind of how it is, all I'm doing is saying it.

And you are doing a damn fine job..

Be looking forward to more of your posts.

+13 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
The Country will be fine as soon as the nuts who want to push us to Armageddon or a civil war calm the "f" down.

Is this you?

Biden is right. The 75% of vaccinated patriotic Americans who want to move forward with their lives ARE LOSING patience with the ignorant, science denying, angry 25%.

Sorry, but that's the reality right now guys.

Youre right, you should calm down...

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I saw a really interesting documentary about the dumbing down of education. A lot of people don't realize that the first general education board (board of education) was started by the Rockefellers because they wanted a nation of workers, not a nation of thinkers. You are so correct and there is so much censorship of actual history in schools. I was optimistic but it seems like the number of people who are even at all willing to hear divergent information from what they already "know" is very small. People are unable to expand their minds at all.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

It won't be Trump that's for sure. Who ever is in charge ( we found that with Biden ) won't allow Trump again in the Oval Office.

I agree. There is no way they going to allow Trump back in the White House.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   

I have been pointing to Newton's third law for a while now. I don't get much discussion on it, not sure if it's ignored, or just nothing left to add. But with history, you see this, time and again. Pendulum swings one way, then back. each time just as aggressive or more so than the last in the opposite direction. Push back, whatever you wish to call it. We are about to see the antithesis of the current situation, and while it may be more right (politically) than left, I think it will be a dangerous extreme.

It's hard to articulate how wrong this all looks if you step back into a mindset of 20 years ago. As a kid who grew up in the 80's, when blissful ignorance was achievable, preferred, and accepted, it's very hard to look at the cycles repeating themselves and gaining momentum each time.

Finding ways to step back, step away from the lunacy has been more front and center on my mind. I miss blissful ignorance.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: VierEyes

They said that in 2016 too,but you see what happens when you believe in what everyone says.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
On Living in a Revolution (1944) by Julian Huxley. The first few chapters says that we're moving into the age of the social man and the social man is a phase of world revolution and the world revolution that is coming is...Brave New World (1932) by Aldous Huxley. The final revolution of all the revolutions back to the French Revolution. Aldous later pointed out at his Berkeley interviews that the audience was too stupid to realize that what he's talking about is not fiction, but in fact a real plan because his brother wrote the plan, the foundation philosophy for UNESCO. IMO, the beginning of this century is uncannily mirroring the beginning of the 20th.

In the novel "Brave New World", the drug was called ‘Soma’, administrated in order to cope with the ‘brave new world' and failing to take the state-mandated drug is a crime. Vax/pill future will be the new soma to keep everyone under CONTROL?

Brave New World vs 1984: Huxley Tells Orwell “I Was Right”

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Oh I think Trump will be back more than likely. He really is just a puppet like all the rest. Just look at everything happening now, it's like the current administration is writing his campaign commercials.

I still don't understand why people think Trump was outside the establishment. All his cabinet was filled with the usual suspects, the same batch of swamp creatures he was suppose to be fighting. He may have renegotiated and rebranded NAFTA to the USCMA but it's still the same PAN American union plan. You can say he started a trade war with China, but the writing was already on the wall for China, years before he was elected; the fourth industrial revolution and the devaluing of human labor. He gave a whole lot of money to the military industrial complex that is the real deep state pulling the strings. And on top of all of that, the vaccines, the lockdowns, the mandates; began under his administration and continued under this one, as it always would have. Just like NAFTA and the Global trade deals that continue under every administration, no matter which party is in power.

The people really pulling the strings; pull the strings of both corrupt parties, and two party politics for most of my life has been just political wrestling, while behind the scenes it is always just business as usual in Washington D.C. The voters of both parties have been pushed to the two extremes by the inflammatory media and those at the top have plans and roles for both.
edit on 11-9-2021 by themessengernevermatters because: typo and clarification

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur

Just my two cents..

I won't completely disagree, but I will add that the "pendulum" now seems to be madly swinging in a full circle, kind of like a giant weed-wacker with steel blades!

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Helious
Greetings ATS,

I have been largely silent the last year, both on this site and also in real life because I have been taking it all in and making it a close study as compared to my entire life learning about history. You see, I don't watch normal TV, I watch documentary after documentary about American history, all major world wars, general and special relativity and quantum physics.

Would I consider myself and "expert" on any of those subjects? Nope, but I sure as hell seem to know a vast amount of information that 99.9 percent of the people I encounter in real life have absolutely no idea about and I mean....... None.

The reason and trust me on this, we are in the proverbial manure right now is because not only does the vast amount of people in America not have any real knowledge of history, they don't even have any knowledge about the world today. Most people are happy to scroll Tik Tok and do what they are told than pick up a book and make sure their children grow up in a free country governed by the the Constitution of the United States.

Don't get me wrong, this thread isn't a condemnation of all of America or Americans it is simply just the simple truth I have experienced. For some context and some of you know this, I am a bartender and come into contact with hundreds of people every day and even the ones that dissent from the current insane course don't even really know why and can not articulate in a proper manner what is exactly wrong.

The country may or may not be able to be saved at this point. I say may not because I seen on national TV a white leftist women in a gorilla mask throwing eggs at a black governor candidate accusing him of being a white supremist. When you really understand what that means, you start to realize just how broken America is.

That is to say nothing about the mandates, the authoritarian power grab and federal government over reach but that thread will come soon and surely be epic. Just know for now, not everyone that you wanted in the fight could get in the fight because some people just needed to see how insane it would actually get, how far it would go so that the response could be measured, the science done and not in danger of being labeled a baseless conspiracy theorist.

That sir is one of the best and rational posts I've ever seen on ATS, I've lurked since 2004.

Hat tip to you.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: themessengernevermatters

Oh I think Trump will be back more than likely. He really is just a puppet like all the rest. Just look at everything happening now, it's like the current administration is writing his campaign commercials.

I still don't understand why people think Trump was outside the establishment. All his cabinet was filled with the usual suspects, the same batch of swamp creatures he was suppose to be fighting. He may have renegotiated and rebranded NAFTA to the USCMA but it's still the same PAN American union plan. You can say he started a trade war with China, but the writing was already on the wall for China, years before he was elected; the fourth industrial revolution and the devaluing of human labor. He gave a whole lot of money to the military industrial complex that is the real deep state pulling the strings. And on top of all of that, the vaccines, the lockdowns, the mandates; began under his administration and continued under this one, as it always would have. Just like NAFTA and the Global trade deals that continue under every administration, no matter which party is in power.

The people really pulling the strings; pull the strings of both corrupt parties, and two party politics for most of my life has been just political wrestling, while behind the scenes it is always just business as usual in Washington D.C. The voters of both parties have been pushed to the two extremes by the inflammatory media and those at the top have plans and roles for both.

I couldn't agree more.

posted on Sep, 11 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Washington DC Establishment in 2016: We’re running an experiment around the world - of what a world would look like without American leadership

World in 2021: can it get any worst? Yup

So… I agree with your General observations, but we have very different theory’s

Today’s problems are IMO very much manufactured and both parties have been complicit in the manufactured crisis and managed decline

But the world is very interconnected, it is also extremely unlikely ideological capture and subversion could happen on such a grand global scale, what without raising alarm bells long ago, there is a reckoning coming for the world and it’s going to get a lot lot worst IMO

“Hard times create strong men, strong men create good times, good times create weak men, and weak men create hard times.”

What I’m saying is… they’re manufacturing hard times globally

Because they want to swim CCP out into the deep end and drown it
edit on 11-9-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join