It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An answer to the black triangles?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 05:53 AM
link   
a reply to: penroc3
Thats the sticking point with people saying its a blimp.They are slow and dont go zipping off at high speed.Didnt he who shall not be named say Triangles can be put together to create larger rectangular platforms?
There has been talk of inertia negating tech involved though..Not anti Grav...

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

well I don't put much stock in astr0's story other than some of the technical stuff.

there is clearly something flying around our sky's that fits both the descriptions(big and small)

what I saw changed my paradigm of what I though was possible

what i saw was no blimp

it was low enough that the street lights should have reflected off its hull and it just absorbed it it seemed. like a moving shadow.

the points of it glowing a bright dusky blue and had a red light that was sold on top, I didn't see the bottom.

when it left it went straight up(with no acceleration curve) rotated and zipped off flat edge forward, as apposed to the pointy end like normal aircraft.

it looked like a small flattened out pyramid and all the edges were very very sharp looking.

and when I saw it was silent I mean silent. When I saw it at first it looked like a chopper crashing or a small aircraft about to crash. My friend and I kept an eye on it and it just never got any lower than the roofs of the houses.

all of a sudden I turned on the street where another friend lived and at the stop sign(4 way stop), this thing just dropped out of the sky and hung in the air in the middle of the intersection.

I got out of the car and started walking towards it, TRANSFIXED, my friend had to pretty much drag me back to the car and that's when it zipped off for good.

edit on 12-9-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Roc...I seem to remember a gif someone made with drop it like its hot playing one time with a tri suddenly dropping and dropping again and again one time. lol. Cant find the dang thing anymore though,but it was hilarious. now with that image in your mind tell me looking back that would not had made you lol if that music was playing as it did that.

posted on Sep, 12 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

your showing our age

lol

I still to this day kick myself, I had an Iphone in my pocket and not even ONCE did it occur to me to take a picture must less a movie.

and I'm kind of a camera nerd. I have tons of them at my house and security cams and the best cell phone cameras so that just never jived with me.

it was like my common sense went right out the window, I'm sure it was just the shock of actually seeing something at the time I was on the fence about RIGHT infront of me.

it was like seeing a rare animal or a beautiful woman, I didn't dare take my eyes off this ultra rare treat that only my friend and I got to see.

My buddy how ever had a VERY different reaction, it scared him so much he didn't talk to me for a yea. He said to much strange sht happens around me. lol

He wont talk about it any more with me and he said the best thing we can both do is forget what we saw, imagine that.

how on gods earth am i going to forget what happened that night, I will remember with movie recall that night for the rest of my life. I honestly think about a few times a week even more so if I'm out driving at night.

I have also wondered what would have happened if my friend didn't drag me back, I was 110% going to get as close to it as I could. Maybe it was a good thing he was there to drag me back and maybe i missed the ride of a lifetime

I wanted a GOOOOOOD look at this mystical craft.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 12:58 AM
link   

Ah yes,the windows OS has stopped working moment we all have sometimes. Yeah id like to ride one too. Listening to magic carpet ride.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   

What would be the reaction to a very large triangular LTA covered in a material similar to Vanta Black, which absorbs up to 99% of the light hitting its surface?

Even in broad daylight, most observers would swear on their mother's grave that "a hole in space" had just opened up, and drifted away.

The experience would be so out of the ordinary that many might not even trust what they had seen was real.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Terrestrial or not ? here is the question. For sure with the number of witnesses around the world there is something flying tirangular black and very big. Now what it could be ? where it is located ? what kind of technology it need to exist ? it is not a blimp impossible, at each time there is a story of speed something abble to fly above mach 2 , impossible for a blimp. I have a doubt this thing is owned by any of Air Force in the world, it look realy of something out of our world, we don't have the technology to do this , Lockheed , Northrop , Boeing never show something related to this for instance the more advanced airplane could be the B-21 and may be the NGAD demonstrator. Saddly there is something very strange about the Black triangle and there is realy no proof of something like this on Earth, just witnesses no clear pictures, just sometime radar traces like the F-16 Belgium in 1990.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 06:37 AM
link   
The thing you searching for lands off base. a reply to: penroc3

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: darksidius

I think it would be impossible to get a good picture of this craft.

unless it was the middle of the afternoon.

it has some type of funky skin on it, i think all the pics of the craft would look kind of blurry

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: darksidius

I think it would be impossible to get a good picture of this craft.

unless it was the middle of the afternoon.

it has some type of funky skin on it, i think all the pics of the craft would look kind of blurry

Its the plasma field around its skin. Its got graphene in it so it conducts electricity/plasma very well.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
SAS, Royal Marines. Search Mission indications. And the magic will happen.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: darksidius
Terrestrial or not ? here is the question. For sure with the number of witnesses around the world there is something flying tirangular black and very big. Now what it could be ? where it is located ? what kind of technology it need to exist ? it is not a blimp impossible, at each time there is a story of speed something abble to fly above mach 2 , impossible for a blimp. I have a doubt this thing is owned by any of Air Force in the world, it look realy of something out of our world, we don't have the technology to do this , Lockheed , Northrop , Boeing never show something related to this for instance the more advanced airplane could be the B-21 and may be the NGAD demonstrator. Saddly there is something very strange about the Black triangle and there is realy no proof of something like this on Earth, just witnesses no clear pictures, just sometime radar traces like the F-16 Belgium in 1990.

Or maybe the triangular shape is the most common misconception in sighting, it seems like a more simple and rational explanation lol.
Let’s make sure something exist before speculating about how it could work ^^

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Paradisima

did you know Britts flew the F117 and they at least trained with our guys on the B2

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghoul

what i saw was like a pyramid that got squished, i have tried to draw it a few times and i can never get it right.

posted on Sep, 13 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Yee true that. If you gonna be in the north of Scotland one time, stay between Loch Eriboll and Puffin Cove, ye will see what ye searching for.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
There isn't much we can figure out about the BBT's technology or origin or construction from the reports. But you can try to narrow down the mission profile. If you want, assume the rapid speeds / "zipping off" are artifacts of misperception caused by deliberate obfuscation / active camo.

For what reason would someone want to fly such a large aircraft? Why would it be seen moving so low and slow? I have some ideas that I haven't seen posted here, or in other forums.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   
a reply to: wirehead

the one i saw was the size of a F16 or a big car.

there are a million reasons i can come up with for such things.

like VIP SHTF rapid escape for COG

nuclear/bio/chem weapons detection

ELINT

command and control

and maybe even a strike capability

its the reasons i cant think of that i wonder about.

edit on 14-9-2021 by penroc3 because: spelling

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: wirehead

The one flying those are specially selected. If my numbers are correct there are only a couple of special teams in the world who fly black project aircraft. If you narrow down the who what and where youll have your answer. This is the only way.
I've spend too much time in my life researching this subject.

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   

For most of these missions, the last thing you would want to do is fly low & slow over suburban America (note I say "most"). When you think about the extraordinary security measures around normal black projects (only flying in highly controlled airspace at specific times, all base personnel sent inside with windows shuttered, tight control of information, NDAs, classifications, etc.) and compare versus what the BBTs are doing which is almost the exact opposite, you have to conclude that they must be forced into this flight profile either by the nature of their mission, or by extraordinary circumstances outside of control (weather, etc.)

posted on Sep, 14 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Paradisima

You seem to suggest the SAS are involved? Could the SBS be involved as well?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join