It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Latest: Mobile vaccine clinics halted after harassment

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Leave those poor mobile clinic workers alone. They were just doing their jobs

Kinda like these guys at Auschwitz

They don't think they are VBT. Neither did the Germans in Auschwitz. The parallels are very apparent to an honest person.

The Medical profession has some who are ignorant but that is quickly being corrected it appears to me.

There is a storm coming for sure. I don't want it to be. There is a way to make this end. Our LEO's will ahve to arrest these DS hacks. We will have to have their 6 all the way to hell and back because this is it. Evil has raised it's ugly head.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

There is a storm coming for sure. I don't want it to be.

I'm hoping that it's only 1 minute to midnight. There's no doubt the division bell was rung some time ago but I'm not sure all of the votes have been cast yet.

And lets hope it's a fair count .......... (cue maniacal laughter).

edit on 8 9 2021 by myselfaswell because: it's editing day today.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I am in Colorado.
The county I live in, is under Tri-County Health Department. However, our county commissioners who are conservatives just pulled us out of the health department to form our own health department.

WHY?

Because our health departments are literally a bunch of MARXIST COMMIE NAZIS who have threatened our marxist school board to mask our kids up or they will shut our schools down. Our state is not even under mask mandates. Just our kids while in school. We do not even have the data to back it up...they are just after our kids. Not even exaggerating on anything. So, as a Colorado resident, I do not feel sorry for anyone who choses to work for a marxist entity. Jefferson County Healthy dept is such an entity. They are no different than our [soon to be ex] health department.

JMO
edit on 2021 by shaemac because: for my #ty super fast typing

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: myselfaswell
a reply to: Justoneman

There is a storm coming for sure. I don't want it to be.

(cue maniacal laughter).

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I wonder where all those people from last year that said violent protest is never justified are now.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Bet the entire thing was a staged setup.

Not fooling everybody, but they fool enough 😠

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Hmmmmm, that's a tough one. I'm going to have to go The Joker seeing as we are now in Clown World, on Potato Earth in the Three Ringed Solar System under the Big Tent Galaxy.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: starshift
They were just following orders.

Wasn't that a defense used at the Nuremberg trials? How effective was that defense back then?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: nonspecific
There's stuff brewing in the UK over it as well.

Quite militant collectives as well by the looks of it.

It's pretty sad targeting health workers.

a reply to: vonclod

If you want to protest, great!, but protest the people who make the decisions.

Exactly! Because they're the only ones who could make any changes, if needed.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

My daugther did not wanted the jab, she bend over because she lost two co workers and because she knows what covid can do on some people. She actually believe that been exposed to covid everyday is a gamble, plus she have a very comfortable life thanks to her job and the job is forcing the jab or get fire.

She still not comfortable taking the jab, she will get her second shot of moderna next Friday, my son and her boyfriend also took their first shots when she did, to show support for her decision.

I will not take it and neither my husband but is our choice.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254
I wonder where all those people from last year that said violent protest is never justified are now.

I wonder why the people who weren't complaining about the "mostly peaceful protests" last year are complaining about any other kinds of protests this year? Kind of disengenuous, wouldn't you agree?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

I agree the protesting is not against health workers that are trying to do their jobs, but they should go and protest in front of the city hall and in front of the mayor and governor.

Because the mandates are political is been political.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Im just sitting back watching and waiting for the worlds largest pedo group preparing to go for the kids
Pretending it’s about the jibby jabby.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

edit on 9/8/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

I can only imagine if the State governments try to round up unvaxed into buses to jab them by force, things will get real ugly in a hart beat.

I do not even want to thing about it.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3
The one I was a thinkin of "
www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

so far it appears they are here calling that violence ignorant.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

I a sure they were warned, my daughter at the ER she works has been fighting all kind of weirdos for years and many are not even related to covid, some of her co workers has been punched in the ER by patients and is a lot of verbal abuse too.

But nurses and medical staff workers have the right to bring charges on anybody that assaults them.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
they need to grow a pair. all i get daily from all media is 'get the vax' so 'get lost' is the least these drones should expect in return.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I can see it too, a new domestic terrorism tagging coming from the unvaxed, I think that anything can be done just to derail people around from other more important things

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join