It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italy vacationers are foaming with rage: show vaccination records, end up next to the pizza oven

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+19 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
First, I am really not in Schadenfreude about this. Things like these need to happen more often though. To show those that are vaccinated and gleefully cheering the discrimination of unvaccinated people, that the coin can flip very easy.

Okay what's this about. In Italy, vaccine passports are needed to eat inside restaurants. The patrons of these restaurants now seat the unvaccinated outside at the fresh air (great weather!) and the vaccinated need to sit inside. Patrons do this to be able to serve more guests.

Source is in German only
Italy vacationers are foaming with rage: show vaccination records, end up next to the pizza oven

But I will translate:

Ordinary Germans are often left behind when visiting a trattoria in Italy: they show their vaccination certificate in accordance with the regulations - and when the temperature is warm, they don't end up on the terrace, but at a table right next to the pizza oven. What are you actually doing wrong, you ask yourself?

The Italian restaurateurs are resourceful and know how to help each other. Strict corona rules have been in place between Bolzano and Palermo since the beginning of August. Anyone wishing to enter a bar or restaurant must show proof of vaccination. Enter mind you. The restaurateurs dutifully ask their guests about the “Green Pass” - proof of vaccination. If you don't have one, you get a table in the fresh air, which is not exactly the same as a penalty in summer temperatures. Guests, among them the decent Germans who obediently prove their vaccination, are placed in the restaurant.

Italy's restaurateurs secure more guests with this method. However, this selection does not go down well with the vaccinated. Many, including of course Italian compatriots, are now venting their anger in the various social media.

"I am fulfilling my civic duty and then I am also discriminated against,” someone named Angelo grumbles and adds: “They sat me right next to the stove. I won't set foot in this pizzeria any more!"

What a push over. Go leave the restaurant then. No one forces you to eat inside, right? So the gist is, some vaccinated feel discriminated because they have to sit inside to eat. I hope it hit's those that have been advocating for such measurements towards the unvaccinated, every single one of those should get a taste of it.

What a clown world.

Disclaimer: Threads about those that are vaccinated and coercing others into it, while ridiculing them about their rights.
edit on 8.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: fixed source

edit on 8.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: fixed source a second time

+15 more 
posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
"Clown world" at this point is becoming offensive to clowns. Clowns have s purpose; they make us laugh. This crap has no positive purpose, no value.

Humanity has been subjected to massive psychological manipulation and conditioning since early last year. It really amazes me that so few people can perceive it. I never have thought that the bulk of humanity was very sharp, but the depth of cluelessness, self-deception and utter stupidity that most people live in ... Makes one wonder how the race has survived this long.
:
edit on 2021 9 08 by incoserv because: minor typo. I'm a bit obsessive.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   
a reply to: incoserv
"I did my duty as a citizen and now I don't get what I believed to deserve" is kind of clownish.

I won't speak for professional clowns though. When they have enough and raise their voice, I will support them and stop using the term. But I am not a SJW, clowns can fend for themselves I think

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

I did get a good laugh (and agree it's not really schadenfreude when we're talking the "pain" of disliking one's seating arrangements) here.

I guess the new upper class is getting used to the special treatment and won't stand for anything but.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Smart business model for the tourist industry. I love me some Lake Garda but you don't have to speak Italian, German will do fine since it is infested with Germans every year.

What concerns me more is your cry against discriminating and ridiculing the unvaxxed while at the same time you are somehow doing the same from the other angle...classy.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Oh well, you'd think angelo would have appreciated the chance to get used to the heat...where idiots like this are going there'll be plenty of oven type heat.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: zosimov

How many vaccinated will lie or keep their vac state secret to get seated on the terrace and not beside the oven?

Compromising their own ideology for a bit more comfort? A botched vacation that they even got vaccinated for, how many will adhere to their former internal believe system?

People are going to be tested and I don't think about swabs now.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: keukendeur
What concerns me more is your cry against discriminating and ridiculing the unvaxxed while at the same time you are somehow doing the same from the other angle...classy.

No, please read my OP. The disclaimer was there before the very first post. I wrote it in the first sentence, the second explains why I think it's important this happens.

Big difference.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

There is nothing "concerning" about the OP. Maybe a bit of histrionics on your part?

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: zosimov

There is nothing "concerning" about the OP. Maybe a bit of histrionics on your part?

Gee..thanks for the psychological analysis. It's nice when people start to insult...sets the mood.

Anyway, the OP is the equivalent of a kid not getting an ice cream but than laughs when the kid that did get the ice cream drops it.

What is gained with this attitude except more division.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: keukendeur

That's your opinion and you're entitled to it, your lack of reading comprehension won't nullify this of course.

You can insist on your baseless claim. Are you vaccinated and have been engaging in shaming? Hit dogs bark.
edit on 8.9.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Hopefully it will turn out that vaccinated and unvaccinated will share the same areas and get on with living, and all the must-vaccine Karen's will wind up in the #ty corner and be the minority.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:29 AM
link   

So the gist is, some vaccinated feel discriminated because they have to sit inside to eat. I hope it hit's those that have been advocating for such measurements towards the unvaccinated, every single one of those should get a taste of it.

That's the thing...it's not just about controlling the unvaxxed. It's creating two tiers of citizens a vaxxed and unvaxxed with separate privileges and rights.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Yes, that's what my "the coin can flip fast" comment was about. Not to discriminate but to experience what they call for others. We say, those who do not want to listen, have to make the experience.

And if it's only being outcast from sitting outside for one time, if it's enough to make them think, purpose fulfilled.

Only those that gleefully cheer their new citizen status and mock those that are not yet, should get the treatment. The rest who has not engaged in this shaming, are not to blame.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

How funny...and ironic!

Pot...meet kettle!

SnF

edit on 9/8/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   

LMFAO, you get what you deserve/earn in life, no? Karma watches pretty intensely, I'd say putting a smarmy German next to ovens (WW2 reference, I presume)) is as good a way as any to make a point.

Careful when you segregate, it usually bites you in the ass.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

And if it's only being outcast from sitting outside for one time, if it's enough to make them think, purpose fulfilled

I think you overestimate these people's ability to think. If that was a strong point of there's they may have user some of that ability prior to lining up for the shot.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah
Glad I am not the only one picking it up.

"Duteous German seated next to oven, complaining about the heat and being discriminated, but eats there anyways".

Can't make it up. I am German btw.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The whole world has gone crazy. China pumps out vast quantities of propaganda and a fake virus and the entire planet runs around in circles peeing on themselves.

But we did manage to "eliminate" the seasonal flu and the common cold...yea Earth!

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Fear is the worst counselor, therefor, I won't judge anybody who got fearmongered into the shot or even coerced because of their job. I separate this very clearly.

People live in their bubble and I may wink from outside but I won't burst it. They need to learn for themselves and the above is one example how to, without much harm.

Like I wrote, those who do not want to listen about the stove's plates still being hot, may have to touch it to understand.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join