It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rutgers Bars Unvaccinated Student from Attending Virtual Class

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I guess they should’ve thought ahead and gotten that new Norton/McAfee Ronavirus 360 vaccine. 😒

It’s our fault really. We didn’t stomp out the idiocy at first blush so here we are. We’ve reached the Omega variant of stupidity in record time.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

THe ridiculousness of this draconian world we are now living in has just got more ridiculous!

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: litterbaux

Some of them chanting things I will not repeat online out of respect for my country.

Please don't tease a girl like that, I wanna go all the way!

What kind of stuff were they saying?

F Biden.

And im not joking. And it is good to see and hear.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:13 AM
link   
Yea it seems like the mandatory mask thing is never going to end.

Working or learning in a mask is not fun.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
a reply to: litterbaux

Some of them chanting things I will not repeat online out of respect for my country.

Please don't tease a girl like that, I wanna go all the way!

What kind of stuff were they saying?

Not just one stadium either

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Go to counseling, hire a lawyer and don’t worry about going to Rutgers when you can own a piece of it.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

this goes far beyond ridiculous. banning someone from online anything, because they aren't vaccinated is just insane.

in fact banning anyone from anything because they are not vaccinated is just as insane. since these those who are vaccinated are just as likely, if not more likely to pass the virus to everyone else, as someone who is not vaccinated. so there is no logical or legitimate reason for any discrimination based on someone getting the vaccine or not.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:16 AM
link   
The only way this makes sense is if Rutgers has a policy of allowing students taking online classes campus privileges.

I took online classes from a State University a few years ago. As an online student, I had access to the Library, Health Center and could participate in events held by student groups.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:36 AM
link   
smart people doin' dumb 5#!t
no common sense

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
The only way this makes sense is if Rutgers has a policy of allowing students taking online classes campus privileges.

I took online classes from a State University a few years ago. As an online student, I had access to the Library, Health Center and could participate in events held by student groups.

the only way that would make sense at all, is if it was proved that once vaccinated there was ZERO CHANCE of passing on the virus to others. and we know for a scientifically, proven fact that the vaccinations do nothing at all to stop, or for that matter even slow down the spread of the virus. as such why should someone who has not been vaccinated not be allowed to just as free access those things?

in fact i will say if anyone should be barred from doing public things at all, it should be those who HAVE been vaccinated that are the ones banned from being out in public. because it is those WHO HAVE BEEN VACCINATED which are the higher risk of passing the virus to others. because quite simply IF the vaccine works, they are less likely to feel sick, and thus less likely to stay away from everyone else. in fact those who have been vaccinated should be forced to be tested several times a week, because of this.

posted on Sep, 8 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0
The only thing less ridiculous than this is seeing people in online virtual chats, wearing masks...

*throws hands up* I give up. they won. potato earth is not worth living on any more....

Hahaha!!! Classic. I love Potato Earth even more than clown world.

People in virtual chats wearing masks...yep, that's pretty stupid. What else do I rank up there? People driving alone in cars with their windows up wearing masks...makes sense (but those salad bar shields at convenience stores are a sure fire deterrent). A couple, both wearing masks, kissing. Hmmm...kinky (and stupid). I lived on Venice Beach and the joggers in the morning, completely isolated beach, NO ONE out yet, jogging wearing a mask (one woman I saw had on a mask AND face shield). In fact, while we're at it, people jogging with masks. Stupid. The list goes on and on. I think I'll start a thread so everyone can contribute.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jerich0

I see it differently. We've entered into a new reality. This one is doomed. Well, they all were, but this one with a frantic pace.

Yup, it we're on a down hill slope and they are putting grease on the tracks and the bridge is out. Least that's how it's feeling.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:23 PM
link   
So a CNN analyst can jerk it in front of colleagues and get his job back but a kid working remotely has to wear a mask or cannot attend?

This is lunacy.

He should claim it is a hate crime and he is a non-binary he/they/it who identifies as a cat. He would probably get a scholarship....

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
We are ruled by those that have an intelligence lower than average. Maybe it is better to step out from that University and find another one with not so many idiots.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join