It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Disaster Ahead

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: 1947boomer

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Florida nurse gives witness gives her observations of what is actually going on. Who are you going to believe? Boots on the ground or the official centralized story?

Plus a leading scientist in vaccines gives his opinion.

Vaccine Disaster Ahead

Florida nurse talks about being on the front lines - The delta variant is caused by the quackccines.

The Delta variant was not caused by any vaccines, it was caused by natural mutation of the original strain in a very large and susceptible population. The Delta variant first appeared in India in October last year, long before any vaccine was released. It became the dominant variant in India and caused a massive wave of infection which reached a peak in May of this year, when only about 2% of the Indian population was vaccinated.

September 2020, Astra Zeneca resumes trials in India

In the third phase of the vaccine trial, around 30,000 volunteers from the United States, Britain, Brazil and South Africa were involved. Trial was stopped in all these countries along with India after the the issue surfaced.

Where else have the variants of concern popped up I wonder?🤔

It's the vaccines.

absolutely, variants immediately popped up where all the trials were done. India, UK, Africa. So obvious.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: thebtheb
Re: magnetism. Just how gullible can some people get? I'm sorry, I find that silly. There are some very obvious, alarming investigative videos that I think any logical person should be concerned about. "Oh it sticks because of sweat." How gullible is THAT?

How gullible are folk that believe non ferrous metals, like brass keys etc, can stick magnetically?
edit on 9-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Florida nurse gives witness gives her observations of what is actually going on. Who are you going to believe? Boots on the ground or the official centralized story?

Vaccine Disaster Ahead

Florida nurse talks about being on the front lines - The delta variant is caused by the quackccines.

The Delta variant was not caused by any vaccines, it was caused by natural mutation of the original strain in a very large and susceptible population. The Delta variant first appeared in India in October last year, long before any vaccine was released. It became the dominant variant in India and caused a massive wave of infection which reached a peak in May of this year, when only about 2% of the Indian population was vaccinated.

Thanks for the info mainstream boomer.

posted on Sep, 9 2021 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

Vaccine Disaster Ahead

Thanks for the info mainstream boomer.

Looking forward to your non mainstream source to counter that? Bit#e, perhaps?

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Well I had my first AZ here in Australia 3 days ago. My arm's a bit sore, I felt pretty crap yesterday, no signs of magnetism I'm sad to report.
What's the latest on what this vax is gonna do to me? The story is changing too fast for me. I have noted that there seems to be a delay for the vax to do all the doomsday #, which started at 6 months and keeps getting extended to suit the anti vexer's narrative.
How long have I got oh great doctors of ATS???

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: homerJ
Well I had my first AZ here in Australia 3 days ago. My arm's a bit sore, I felt pretty crap yesterday, no signs of magnetism I'm sad to report.
What's the latest on what this vax is gonna do to me? The story is changing too fast for me. I have noted that there seems to be a delay for the vax to do all the doomsday #, which started at 6 months and keeps getting extended to suit the anti vexer's narrative.

You probably died yesterday..you just havn't been told!

edit on 10-9-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: homerJ

ill bite

get your vax status tattooed on you, make 200 posts on various social media and forums announcing your vax status then start deriding those who choose not to take a the not so effective and mostly safe experimental vaccine for a cold that is 99.9% harmless. Good little sheep.

Now i will not speculate on any possible long term effects of the clot shot you willing took but i will tell you what your vaccine won't do:
It will not give you any lasting immunity

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:34 AM
link   
And why would I go to such extremes? I'm just being honest about my status and being a little cheeky at the same time.
My personal belief is that this old fashioned AZ vaccine is way less risky than a lot of things I've put into my body over the years.... That was actually the main driver for me to get my first shot. I was late getting onboard because I had my own fears, which were fed by people like some of you, but they were also allayed by some smarter people than me, and possibly a lot of you. Each to their own I suppose. Hopefully most of us will live long enough to watch this play out.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:37 AM
link   

You might get a sense of what you could expect here: Covid Vaccine Injuries (Telegram)

Good luck.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:49 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Judging by that page, I may as well say goodbye to you all now. Thanks for the good times ATS... I've been here for a long while and watched you change... A lot. May the lord have mercy on my vaccinated sole.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Meanwhile Across the Pond -
COVID vaccine creator says mass boosters may be unnecessary

The comments come as the Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunization, a panel of experts that advises the British government, is expected to make recommendations in the coming days on the scale of any booster program. Britain’s medical regulator on Thursday said the Pfizer and AstraZeneca vaccines were safe to use as boosters.

The Newly Approved Pfizer is not the current EXPERIMENTAL vaccine being administered - COMIRNATY Disclaimer

Pay Attention

The vaccine may not protect everyone.

Side effects reported with the vaccine include:

There is a remote chance that the vaccine could cause a severe allergic reaction
A severe allergic reaction would usually occur within a few minutes to one hour after getting a dose of the vaccine. For this reason, vaccination providers may ask individuals to stay at the place where they received the vaccine for monitoring after vaccination
Signs of a severe allergic reaction can include difficulty breathing, swelling of the face and throat, a fast heartbeat, a bad rash all over the body, dizziness, and weakness
If an individual experiences a severe allergic reaction, they should call 9-1-1 or go to the nearest hospital
Myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle) and pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart) have occurred in some people who have received the vaccine. In most of these people, symptoms began within a few days following receipt of the second dose of the vaccine. The chance of having this occur is very low. Individuals should seek medical attention right away if they have any of the following symptoms after receiving the vaccine:
chest pain
shortness of breath
feelings of having a fast-beating, fluttering, or pounding heart
Side effects that have been reported with the vaccine include:
severe allergic reactions; non-severe allergic reactions such as rash, itching, hives, or swelling of the face; myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle); pericarditis (inflammation of the lining outside the heart); injection site pain; tiredness; headache; muscle pain; chills; joint pain; fever; injection site swelling; injection site redness; nausea; feeling unwell; swollen lymph nodes (lymphadenopathy); diarrhea; vomiting; arm pain
These may not be all the possible side effects of the vaccine. Serious and unexpected side effects may occur. The vaccine is still being studied in clinical trials. Call the vaccination provider or healthcare provider about bothersome side effects or side effects that do not go away
There is no information on the use of the vaccine with other vaccines.

Why the FDA’s Pfizer Vaccine Approval Is Controversial, Disingenuous and Facing A Lawsuit

The FDA had issued two letters on Aug. 23 for two separate injections. The first letter is regarding the FDA approval of the Pfizer Inc/BioNTech COVID-19, which was renamed as Comirnaty. The company has not begun manufacturing the drug for the U.S. market. The letter also makes it clear that Comirnaty is not approved for those below the age of 16. In another letter, the FDA confirmed that existing Pfizer vaccine doses, which number in millions, continue to remain under EUA and people have the right to refuse them.

edit on 9102021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 07:59 AM
link   

a reply to: MotherMayEye

Judging by that page, I may as well say goodbye to you all now. Thanks for the good times ATS... I've been here for a long while and watched you change... A lot. May the lord have mercy on my vaccinated sole.

Haha, you'll be fine, I'm sure. I'm a vaccine survivor, too, and I'm sure we'll get through this. It's not that the site has changesd a lot. I see it as having more creative story writes than it used to. It's now a gold mine for movie scripts.

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
There’s nothing here to give me confidence in you, you can’t even spell correctly let alone present more than your own poor dismissal of others. ATS no longer allows for the discussion of subjects and instead promotes ignorance dismissal of questions. Pathetic really how low it’s gone.

a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

posted on Sep, 10 2021 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skepticape
There’s nothing here to give me confidence in you, you can’t even spell correctly let alone present more than your own poor dismissal of others. ATS no longer allows for the discussion of subjects and instead promotes ignorance dismissal of questions. Pathetic really how low it’s gone.

a reply to: MrNewWorldOrder

If you are going to be a Spelling Nazi you ought to check your own posts.

"ignorant dismissal of questions".

There, fixed it for you.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Well, I'm still here! 3 jabs and counting.... Just posting this for posterity.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 04:35 AM
link   
Oldcarpy2[/post]

The die-off has started, Queensland hospitals are unable to cope, and the Ambulances are waiting hours before the patients are able to be transferred into the wards. What's going to happen in the next two years will be written about in the history books. Nothing will ever be the same again. It will be swept under the rug, by the coming shortages and conflict. www.youtube.com... Here is a youtube one Carpy
edit on 3-5-2022 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
The same is happening in the UK......Carpy should know that already.

posted on May, 3 2022 @ 05:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

My home town was hit by delta before the vax was pushed out. Killed a fair few people. Not sure how many exactly but enough.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join