It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Disaster Ahead

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+14 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Florida nurse gives witness gives her observations of what is actually going on. Who are you going to believe? Boots on the ground or the official centralized story?

Plus a leading scientist in vaccines gives his opinion.

Vaccine Disaster Ahead

Florida nurse talks about being on the front lines - The delta variant is caused by the quackccines.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Florida nurse gives witness gives her observations of what is actually going on. Who are you going to believe? Boots on the ground or the official centralized story?

Vaccine Disaster Ahead

Florida nurse talks about being on the front lines - The delta variant is caused by the quackccines.

Haven't (yet) watched the vids, but just wanted to answer you OBVIOUS question quickly: Who am I going to believe, boots on the ground or the official centralized story? Well, the centralized story of course! I mean, why wouldn't you. Just look at the 9/11 commission report. Sure, they left out a few details, like the inexplicable toppling into its own footprint of a 47 story steel constructed skyscraper that would be the tallest building in 33 states in the nation. Whoops...you ever forget something??? It haaaaapens. Or the lead commissioner of that same report, when asked about why the funding for the attack was not mentioned after it was revealed that the head of Palestine's ISI (their CIA) had wired Mohammed Atta $100,000 responded by saying that ultimately it was of little consequence...that's just prioritizing! Ever heard of triage??? I can forgive simple errors such as that from an otherwise upright and honest government, can't you find it in your heart to do the same?

+6 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Vaccine Disaster Ahead

The Delta variant was not caused by any vaccines, it was caused by natural mutation of the original strain in a very large and susceptible population. The Delta variant first appeared in India in October last year, long before any vaccine was released. It became the dominant variant in India and caused a massive wave of infection which reached a peak in May of this year, when only about 2% of the Indian population was vaccinated.

+12 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:11 PM
link   
The science is actually speaking, nobody's listening though, they're listening to journalists and undergraduate fact checkers whom call themselves the science

Such a shame, mass psychosis?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Vaccine Disaster Ahead

The one thing I’m not able to reconcile with Dr. Vanden Bossche theory is this:

-If he says that NK cell based vaccines are the way to go because it will stop the virus and all variants then why is he is wanting to stop the current vaccine types while NK cell based vaccines become available.

Data shows that current vaccines save lives and once we can get NK vaccines then we all should be fine.

+2 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   
I know some nurses and they see the side effects of the vaccine in the elderly and are very much disgusted with what they are seeing in the nursing homes with those vaccines. They say that the bad side effects they observed were in about ten percent of the old people in those homes...but said that very few of them died right after the vaccine, they suffered for a month or more most times. Lots of hives and arms that turned all black. Some of those nursing home patients eventually died, but some were not in real good shape anyway, the vaccine just helped them reach the afterlife quicker. I do know of some people who did die within a few days of the vax, the doctors told the relatives that it may have been from the vaccines increased inflamatory effect. all of those who had died had had surgeries shortly before and boosting the immune system is not good to do right after surgery...the doctors are now aware of that and are taking precautions now around here.

All of the vaccine problems seem to be with the mRNA vaccines around here, but remember, the ones most susceptible to the side effects were the first ones to get vaccinated, and they pushed the mRNA vaccines to the elderly quickly so the Johnson might have actually been bad for them too...I cannot evaluate that because of how it was done.

Am I anti-vax...no, but I see way more problem with these covid vaccines than I ever saw with others in my area. Yes, the flu vaccine does kill a few people but most people can tolerate it better than these vaccines it appears. People also have learned they are intolerant to the flu jab from close family having severe side effects so they avoided taking them.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Vaccine will make pandemic really bad. 1890 pandemic, 1918 pandemic, 2009 pandemic were done with in a year. Vaccine will make 2019 pandemic hundreds of years.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:47 PM
link   
My daughter told me that they will send the elderly with positives for covid, regardless of vax to the main hospital to make sure they are ok.

It seems that even if they are vax they are now high priority, to think they are the ones to be targeted for the boost.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: munchinschorn

Yep I agree, I am sure that big pharma mobsters knows what their crap is doing, but first they will profit as much as they can on their blunder.

And will never admit of any wrong doings

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 1947boomer

Large scale vaccine trials were already under way in India and elsewhere by the summer of 2020.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis Such a shame, mass psychosis?

i think of it as a global psychotic episode. mass hysteria on steroids.

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:30 PM
link   
What I see is the must-vaxers jump on these threads immediately, with putdowns and trying to derail these threads.
It is almost like paychecks depend on them. Hmmm

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: snrRog
What I see is the must-vaxers jump on these threads immediately, with putdowns and trying to derail these threads.

Ahhhh...I just had someone give me a rightful lesson on using the term "anti-vaxxer" in as much as it lumps everyone into that category of being against vaccination. They were absolutely right. Just because you're again forced vax does not mean you're anti-vax, and a distinction in terms should be made. Subsequently, I was well please to see you use a term I have not seen before...Must-Vaxxers. Much, much more descriptive and all-around better.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: snrRog

Whereas some posters are endlessly posting nonsense about the vaccines killing millions who don't end up as fridge magnets or have glow in the dark veins, etc?

Almost like....etc. Hmmmmm....
edit on 6-9-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Are you claiming the magnetism thing is fake?
another hour and a half of magnetic arms

Which pretty much jives with this...magnetic brain experiment

edit on 9 by Mandroid7 because: Added

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Adding on to the disaster...

Another mRNA shot is being fast-tracked by the FDA for the common cold virus.🤡💰

> Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) — a respiratory virus that causes typically mild cold-like symptoms — is emerging out of season around the world

> Most children have been exposed to RSV by their second birthday and recover without incident. In rare cases, RSV can progress to pneumonia or bronchiolitis (inflammation of the small airways of the lungs)

August 3, 2021, U.S. health officials reported that RSV had started to taper off by midsummer, but a resurgence is now seen, with a “record-breaking 563 new RSV cases” reported in the week before August 3.

FDA Fast-Tracks mRNA Shot Against RSV

That same day, August 3, 2021, the Food and Drug Administration granted fast-track designation to Moderna for an mRNA-based injection against this common cold virus. As reported in a Moderna press release:8

“… the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has granted Fast Track designation for mRNA-1345, its investigational single-dose mRNA vaccine against respiratory syncytial virus (RSV) in adults older than 60 years of age.

‘We are pursuing an mRNA RSV vaccine to protect the most vulnerable populations — young children and older adults,’ said Stéphane Bancel, Chief Executive Officer of Moderna.

‘We are studying mRNA-1345 in these populations in an ongoing clinical trial and we look forward to sharing data when available … We have accelerated research and development of our infectious disease therapeutic area and we will continue to advance our mRNA vaccines into new areas of high unmet need.'”

Moderna Launches Another mRNA-Based Injection Targeting The Common Cold RSV

mRNA-1345 is a vaccine against RSV encoding for a prefusion F glycoprotein, which elicits a superior neutralizing antibody response compared to the postfusion state. RSV is the leading cause of respiratory illness in young children. Older adults (65+) are at high risk for severe RSV infections. mRNA-1345 uses the same lipid nanoparticle (LNP) as Moderna’s authorized COVID-19 vaccine and contains optimized protein and codon sequences.

Moderna mRNA-1345 Fast Track

mRNA-1345 Clinical Trials

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I can't be arsed to even justify responding to Dr Doom anymore and only really come along to look at some of the comments on his videos.

This one was worth clicking.

We have been lied to by Dark Occultists about the true nature of reality , you can think of them as master psychologists...we are entering a new Dark Age of serfdom... We need to roast politicians over bon fires in the street and send a clear message.. protesting is a waste of time... "Let them march all they want as long as they pay their taxes" - Rothschild parasite Luciferian.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Are you claiming the magnetism thing is fake?
another hour and a half of magnetic arms

Yes I am. An hour and a half of magnetic arms? No thanks.

Just how gullible can some folk get?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Feels like the biggest distraction ever to cover the elites bs, brain control, or population reduction prior to a cataclysm they think is coming.

I know I was in "ground zero super breakout zone" seeing the empty hospital during the entire fake pandemic.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

At least comments weren't disabled on that one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join