It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 part of agenda 21 planned many years ago

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:55 PM
link   
This is a 1 and a half hour video. This is mainly for those that don't know what's going on. Alex Jones shows all the documents and where to look them up. It also covers the anti Ivermectin fake propaganda that recently occurred. Agenda 21 = year 2021.

Also we are making positive progress. So it is kind of uplifting to some extent.

I might end up in the Alex Jones BITCHUTE jail for this one. Even though no one can dispute any of the facts in the video. Who knows I might get a reprimand from the thought police.

Fake Hit-Piece Against Ivermectin Collapses As More Americans Reject COVID Shot - FULL SHOW 9/5/21
edit on 6-9-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I'd probably be more willing to listen to Alex Jones if he like toned the yelling down by like 10 decibels. It's just too much. Dude just needs to speak a little more quietly and coherently. I can't listen to that # for any extended period of time.

If i'm going to listen to someone ranting about things like this, i prefer someone who can get their point across without yelling.

www.corbettreport.com...

www.corbettreport.com...

www.corbettreport.com...

www.corbettreport.com...

www.corbettreport.com...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

I haven't thought of Agenda 21 for quite a while. You've re-peaked my curiosity. Of course now I'll have to dedicate the next 1.5 hours to listen to AJ scream in that gravelly voice, always a pleasure. Still, it might be good to get a refresher on this agenda.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Kinda feel like its somewhat obvious at this point...

I mean, I was saying I found it a bit strange that people werent bringing it up a couple weeks into the whole mess, so you can probably imagine how I feel about it now.

It was an agenda that was established in 1992 in the Rio Declaration, and was adopted by more than a few nations. Including China, by the way, who are kind of the "teachers pet." They serve as an excellent focal point for people to place negative responsibility.

It was called Agenda 21 for quite some time, then became obfuscated with Agenda 30. There are time frames and all that.

Basically, be on the lookout for anything that is referencing "Sustainable Development Goals" or any other language of the sort. They are not concerned with actual sustainability, the environment, poverty, hunger, public health, or any of that stuff. But, they have an absolutely exceptional marketing team. More recently, they use terms like "Great Reset" and "Build Back Better." They love slogans. All they ever had to do was call what they were doing as "working towards sustainable development" and have some slick marketing.. et voila! People think its DoublePlusGood!

Organizations like the UN and WEF, alongside some select corporations, NGOs, etc. have specialized in 4th and 5th gen warfare and the general public doesnt have any awareness of what that even means, much less how to actually "fight" it. In this, they have slowly infiltrated governments around the world over decades, and have even started the non-theistic religion that many call being "Woke." Many who are involved or inculcated genuinely and truly believe they are doing good and acting righteously.

They even have a snazzy website to track general progress.

They applied Critical Theory to "covid," in much the same way as it is applied in Critical Race Theory. In that, even detractors will likely spend all of their time, energy, and focus simply dissenting from the Narrative rather than actually establishing a new one. The intent is for individuals to view everything through the lens of "covid" as an inherent perspective, just as the intent with CRT is to have individuals view everything through the lens of race inherently.

Therein lies the key. There is no winning within the system they have established (imo). An event like truckers going on strike to fight back actually works in favor of their plan in that it gives a platform to sell automated transportation to the public despite longstanding concerns. ""Well, there are issues with these automated trucks, but we need to fast track them because of public health and the TerribleNoGoodVeryBadPeople who refuse to transport your foods and goods in the middle of a crisis!"" It makes for an easy way to roll out pretty much anything, and people gobble it up.

Decentralized, air-gapped automation platforms for food, manufacturing, power, etc. are the most feasible way to actually build the foundation for a competing, alternative system. I would also argue that it would be a better way to go anyway, even if all this other stuff wasnt happening. You can buy the stuff you need on amazon and ebay. ¯|_(ツ)_/¯
edit on 6-9-2021 by Serdgiam because: Squirrel chaos

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:18 PM
link   
What comes next after covid-19?

As more and more people contract it, and recover or die, it's burning itself out.
edit on 9/6/2021 by carewemust because: Google voice recognition gets worse every year.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

As more and more people contract it, and recover or die, it's burning itself out.

Make new virus in lab.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Add more json fields to the vaccine passport vaccines_recieved.json file?

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: munchinschorn

originally posted by: carewemust

Make new virus in lab.

Roll out carbon taxes using vaccine cell phone infrastructure. Don't worry the vaccine quackery and deaths are far from over.

top topics

join