It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YouTube repeatedly deletes this powerful Congressional testimony by Dr. Pierre Kory on Ivermectin.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:07 AM
link   

Many of you have already seen this.

For those of you who haven't seen it, after you watch it, you'll know why it's being removed.

My guess is that they missed this one based on the title being in a foreign language.

When Dr. Pierre Kory first testified, his video was posted on ATS, those too are gone:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Watch it.

Download it.

Post it.

edit on 6-9-2021 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: gladtobehere

Thank-you. If Satan-controlled YouTube/Google doesn't like a video of this nature, there must be something SIGNIFICANT they want to keep hidden from the public.

edit on 9/6/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: gladtobehere

After you watch it, you'll know why.

My guess is that they missed this one based on the title being in a foreign language.

When Dr. Pierre Kory first testified, his video was posted on ATS, those too are gone:

Watch it.

Download it.

Post it.

Had to stop watching at minute 4.

Dude says if you take the horse dewormer the following will happen:
1. You won’t get COVID
2. You WONT get sick.
3. You WONT spread the disease.

So… how can 2 & 3 happen if #1 is supposed to end COVID?

Also, anecdotally I have a couple of friends that have taken the horse dewormer and have gotten COVID… which was even more of a pain since they where dealing with the hyper diarrhea effects of the horse dewormer and the COVID symptoms themselves.
edit on 6-9-2021 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I'm not anti-vax. I am definitely anti-forced covid vax.

That said, I don't think anyone can prove #3, no matter what happens.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Bunch

Well if you don't catch it, you won't get sick or spread it. So I don't know if that is what he meant or not. As someone familiar with veterinary medications I will say that there are sometimes inactive ingredients in animal medications that may not be approved or safe for humans to take. So I just wish they would authorize the human medication so people will actually stop taking animal medications. I get that people are scared or just don't want to get sick, but just because the active ingredient is the same does not mean everything is all safe for humans in the medication. Especially with what I have seen of people buying online from questionable sources.
edit on 6-9-2021 by Chalcedony because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:33 AM
link   

There seems to be a deliberate coordinated effort to refer to Ivermectin as a "horse dewormer".

In a relatively small paragraph, you just happen to repeat it 3 times...

Despite the fact that it's been approved for use in humans since at least 1996:

USA Clears Ivermectin For Human Use.

Not to mention its recognition by the international scientific community:

The 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine.

originally posted by: Bunch

Also, anecdotally I have a couple of friends that have taken the horse dewormer...

You're funny.

🙂

edit on 6-9-2021 by gladtobehere because: typo

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Thank-you. If Satan-controlled YouTube/Google doesn't like a video of this nature, there must be something SIGNIFICANT they want to keep hidden from the public.

True, was thinking also ironic that, when the devils censor anything, I just want to see it, all the more. Banning and cancelling is great publicity, to some of us, probably what's also known as growth to Rumble and such.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
When was the last time we used experimental vaccines and banned ALL THERAPEUTICS AND TREATMENTS BECAUSE ITS AN EMERGENCY ????????

Lets remember no matter the illness virus or disease WE ALWAYS HAVE TREATMENTS AND THERAPEUTICS TO COMBAT post infection or afterwards, we always treat

So please tell me why its illegal or conspiracy theory for COVID ?

Lets remember also

99.997% SURVIVABLE

just one of now hundreds of "alarm bells" that this scamdemic is of the charts psychotic

edit on 6-9-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:44 AM
link   

There seems to be a deliberate effort to refer to Ivermectin as a "horse dewormer" despite the fact that it's been approved for use in humans since at least 1996:

If you are taking a horse dewormer I will call it just that. Many people are taking the horse dewormer thinking that is the real thing.

Kind similar with that dude from Arizona that died drinking chloroquine phosphate thinking it was hydroxychloroquine.

If people are going to go out of their way to find alternative treatments to COVID at least get the right stuff.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:45 AM
link   

There seems to be a deliberate coordinated effort to refer to Ivermectin as a "horse dewormer" despite the fact that it's been approved for use in humans since at least 1996:

Also, anecdotally I have a couple of friends that have taken the horse dewormer...

You're funny.

🙂

Yeah...I find it funny folks are pushing that it is only for farm animals. They are either knowingly lying or ignorant. There is no other option.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I like that he wore his doctor outfit to seem more legitimate.

Pierre Kory is actually somewhat reasonable compared to other crack pots "doctors" on the subject. I find I agree with him on the use of certain medications as a prophylactic and therapeutic.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:49 AM
link   

There seems to be a deliberate effort to refer to Ivermectin as a "horse dewormer" despite the fact that it's been approved for use in humans since at least 1996:

If you are taking a horse dewormer I will call it just that. Many people are taking the horse dewormer thinking that is the real thing.

Kind similar with that dude from Arizona that died drinking chloroquine phosphate thinking it was hydroxychloroquine.

If people are going to go out of their way to find alternative treatments to COVID at least get the right stuff.

Except even the mayo clinic has a page on human ivermectin and dosage.

It isn't just horse dewormer. Hell.....even the US have it on their list of pre treatment for Afghanis and other refugees coming into the US for infections.

mayo clinic
edit on 9/6/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:50 AM
link   

They have been piling on thick on the "Ivermectin Scourge".

All these people dying in the streets. Emergency Rooms so full of Ivermectin overdoses that gunshot victims are turned away and their are long lines out the door..... Oh yeah, that was all total bull$hit wasn't it.

Today they have new stories out.. here is one.

KY Gov: Misinformation Not A ‘Red Or Blue Issue’ Amid Surge Of Ivermectin Use

talkingpointsmemo.com...

Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear (D) on Sunday decried the usage of ivermectin — the dewormer typically used on horses — as an unproven treatment for COVID-19 as his state experiences a significant surgein calls to poison control centers.

What is significant you may ask... thousands of calls? hundreds of calls? 50 calls?

How about a whopping 13

13 for the entire year.

According to the Courier Journal last week, of the 13 calls related to Ivermectin misuse this year

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 10:55 AM
link   
The same YT deletes Videos if you mention that vitamins can help you and on Covid.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   

I just read an anti Ivermectin article yesterday that was the most ridiculous thing ever.
There was this whole scary lead up on all the Horrible Horrible side effects.

You know the side effects they listed?????? Possible Diarrhea and Dizziness.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I’m not negating the fact of ivermectin existing a an approved drug.

I’m talking about this:

Meanwhile, emergency rooms across the country are treating more patients who have taken the drug, after being persuaded by false and misleading information spread on the internet, by talk show hosts and by political leaders. Most patients are overdosing on a version of the drug that is formulated to treat parasites in cows and horses.[/B]

Source: www.npr.org...

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   

a reply to: Vasa Croe

I’m not negating the fact of ivermectin existing a an approved drug.

I’m talking about this:

Meanwhile, emergency rooms across the country are treating more patients who have taken the drug, after being persuaded by false and misleading information spread on the internet, by talk show hosts and by political leaders. Most patients are overdosing on a version of the drug that is formulated to treat parasites in cows and horses.[/B]

Source: www.npr.org...

Sure....you can't help stupid people. If you aren't smart enough to figure out how to get an ID to vote, then you're likely not smart enough to correctly dose a drug.

Your article also states it is recommended by the WHO for human treatment as well.
edit on 9/6/21 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:12 AM
link   
This is typical BS coming from the BSer i live in KY he makes some outrageous statements.

originally posted by: infolurker

They have been piling on thick on the "Ivermectin Scourge".

All these people dying in the streets. Emergency Rooms so full of Ivermectin overdoses that gunshot victims are turned away and their are long lines out the door..... Oh yeah, that was all total bull$hit wasn't it.

Today they have new stories out.. here is one.

KY Gov: Misinformation Not A ‘Red Or Blue Issue’ Amid Surge Of Ivermectin Use

talkingpointsmemo.com...

Kentucky Gov. Andy Beshear (D) on Sunday decried the usage of ivermectin — the dewormer typically used on horses — as an unproven treatment for COVID-19 as his state experiences a significant surgein calls to poison control centers.

What is significant you may ask... thousands of calls? hundreds of calls? 50 calls?

How about a whopping 13

13 for the entire year.

According to the Courier Journal last week, of the 13 calls related to Ivermectin misuse this year

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Ivermectin has anti viral properties. Read about it.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

That’s just one article. Feel free to shred it and denounce it at will.

edit on 6-9-2021 by wdkirk because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

OMG, lol, "satan controlled", please tell me that is just hyperbole

you dont genuinely believe satan walks the earth do you?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join