It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, MBTM gets Covid Delta.....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
I'm not trying to be combative, but it's interesting that as soon as you needed medical help, you didn't run to Facebook, or Tucker Carlson, or your clergy, or your friends, or any one else. YOU WENT TO THE MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. The same people who say you should take the vaccine. The irony is palpable.

On a side note, you should not be taking any medications without your doctors approval especially if you are on other meds. Regardless of what you think is best. He/she KNOWS what is best. That's why you went to them when things got scary.

Hope you recover quickly and fully.

a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

All MDs are recommending vaccination?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

If you had been vaccinated you would have gotten Delta still, but you almost certainly would not have almost died, and probably would not have needed any hospitalization at all.

Tell that to my cousin, who was fully vaccinated and still ended up deathly sick with Covid, or at least that's what they told him it was. True story. Just found out about it.
edit on 9/2/2021 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have not read all the replies yet, but have you thought about contact Americas Frontline Doctors and getting some medications to speed up recovery? I know of so many people, even in their 70s who received these meds and were totally better w/in 48 hrs....people who were just as sick as you!

Best of luck to you!

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

If you had been vaccinated you would have gotten Delta still, but you almost certainly would not have almost died, and probably would not have needed any hospitalization at all.

NO. That is not true.
People are dying of covid, after being vaccinated.

And nobody can tell 'what if'....

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 05:30 PM
link   
I am in Idaho too, there are quite a few people who have gotten it. Did you know you were sick and have the usual symptoms?

I am glad you are recovering, and take care. Add some Quercetin to your vitamin regime too, it is good for your telemeres😉

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Do you think there's a chance that this happened because of the constant smoky awful air quality?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Fryguy

Without the risk of side effects? You said you can't go to the bathroom without being on oxygen.

Yep its a lung capacity thing at the moment, Im on constant exercises for it. Its supplemental oxygen and Though I dont wear it all the time If i have to do ANYTHING at the moment i have to put it on or i get woozy and spinny lol. I FEEL FINE, I just cant take those deep filling breaths if that makes sense.

As an asthmatic, that makes complete sense. I hate to tell you this, but I had something similar that made me asthmatic when I was a kid. I never did get all my lung capacity back from it.

Glad to hear you are all right, relatively speaking. Did you have any warning or did it just knock you over out of the blue? I thought COVID tends to manifest as a cold and then spiral if you don't knock it down quick.
edit on 2-9-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Godspeed recovery!

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Try to stay away from gratefruit .

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Do you take any aas, sarms, pro hormones other other performance-enhancing supplements? Im really mostly curious if you use N-Acetyl-Cysteine for PCT because NAC was a hot topic two or three months ago when amazon started pulling it. Also aas wreck your immune system but you dont have to get that personal. In full disclosure, back in the day i tried a few different gaspari products like halodrol and novadex, topical androsteen that i could literally buy on the pharmacy shelf in Canada, and british dragon's turinabol. Never any needles though. The gains were incredible but my immune system was a wreck for a while.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Try to stay away from gratefruit .

Is this in relation to P-450 3A4 ? Is there something i missed about covid or just general advice when you take medications?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Maybe ivermectin can help get your lung capacity back in shape. Joe Rogan likes it....

www.yahoo.com...

posted on Sep, 3 2021 @ 06:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy

Without the risk of side effects? You said you can't go to the bathroom without being on oxygen.

He meant side effects from the vaccine.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join