It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Well, MBTM gets Covid Delta.....

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Glad your ok but check this out about the drug your whre adminstered.

Remedsivir

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: Akragon
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Glad you're ok...

Did you get vaxxed?

No sir and I told the doc on discharge I wasnt going to either.......I never trusted any of it....but to the bigger point, at this point it seems like the antibodies after getting it are doing a better job without the risk of side effects

You probably got an injection of Monoclonal antibodies. Pretty much the same things as a vaccination.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Glad you're ok...

Did you get vaxxed?

No sir and I told the doc on discharge I wasnt going to either.......I never trusted any of it....but to the bigger point, at this point it seems like the antibodies after getting it are doing a better job without the risk of side effects

You probably got an injection of Monoclonal antibodies. Pretty much the same things as a vaccination.

TBH brother theres no telling WHAT they put in me , i should have asked for a detailed list on discharge, but its fully possible....

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:08 PM
link   

If you had been vaccinated you would have gotten Delta still, but you almost certainly would not have almost died, and probably would not have needed any hospitalization at all.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Glad you beat it.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

If you had been vaccinated you would have gotten Delta still, but you almost certainly would not have almost died, and probably would not have needed any hospitalization at all.

Perhaps but quite honestly I would rather of taken my chances knowing what COULD hav happened, then sticking something in me where we cant get a clear answer on whats in it, why they are pushing it so hard, and why they are so insistent that people who dont even fall into the demographic for Covid danger are being shoe horned into getting it......Or even why we were lied to repeatedly about it within just MONTHS...It just didnt sit right with me.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Glad you beat it.

yeah looks like the man up stairs has some more idiocy for me to display before he calls me home, Good to see ya respond bud, hope all is well

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Glad you are out of the woods.
Prior to this had you been taking any vitamins or supplements?
I take zinc, quercetin, multivitamin and other things daily and haven't been sick minus a fever in 2019 first time in 2 decades.
Working out is great but we lose a lot of necessary vitamins and minerals with modern diet and life.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
I'm not trying to be combative, but it's interesting that as soon as you needed medical help, you didn't run to Facebook, or Tucker Carlson, or your clergy, or your friends, or any one else. YOU WENT TO THE MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. The same people who say you should take the vaccine. The irony is palpable.

On a side note, you should not be taking any medications without your doctors approval especially if you are on other meds. Regardless of what you think is best. He/she KNOWS what is best. That's why you went to them when things got scary.

Hope you recover quickly and fully.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany
Glad you are out of the woods.
Prior to this had you been taking any vitamins or supplements?
I take zinc, quercetin, multivitamin and other things daily and haven't been sick minus a fever in 2019 first time in 2 decades.
Working out is great but we lose a lot of necessary vitamins and minerals with modern diet and life.

Yep I take a multi every day along with many other things, zinc , elderberry etc, its been a part of my regimine for YEARS and I eat TONS of veggies, im a bit of a veggie hound, and really just eat clean nothing processed. I hadnt been sick in over 5 years, so when this hit me, I KNEW it was bad......I have a pretty damn robust immune system, but there was no stoppin that train, I often wonder if it was BECAUSE my immune system was so strong that it attacked so hard.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I'm not trying to be combative, but it's interesting that as soon as you needed medical help, you didn't run to Facebook, or Tucker Carlson, or your clergy, or your friends, or any one else. YOU WENT TO THE MEDICAL PROFESSIONALS. The same people who say you should take the vaccine. The irony is palpable.

I know youre not, but how is that ironic exactly? I mean whenever we are severely sick or injured thats who we go to do we not?

And yes many of them say you should get the vaccine (my personal doctor is of a completely dif mindset) but that also doesnt mean that the vaccine is right for me and I reserve that right just as you do, to do what you feel is best right?

On a side note, you should not be taking any medications without your doctors approval especially if you are on other meds.

Ya sorry I cant share that stance with you, I know what vitamins and minerals my body needs to operate most efficiently, i know what im deficient in etc, so its perfectly safe for me to take things like that.......

Im never goign to fully trust someone else with my health.....

Like ive said, i havent been ill at all in over 5 years and according to my doctor, even at 40 my body is operating at a late 20s early 30s level, so I must be doing SOMETHING right

Hope youre well! Stay healthy! And thank you for the input!

edit on 9/2/2021 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Glad you are ok,

Gotta mention my experience on the flu, this happened years ago, i was maybe 25 years old.

Was visiting a friend, and at the table, his little kid sneezed on me, so about two hours after, i could not continue my walk back home, i had to stop at every bench on the street to catch my breath, when i got home, i just fell on on my bed and stayed there for two weeks, had terrible chest pain, could just take a couple of steps out of my bed before feeling like absolute death.

Have not been sick since, still cant understand what and where i got it.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fryguy
Yep its a lung capacity thing at the moment, Im on constant exercises for it. Its supplemental oxygen and Though I dont wear it all the time If i have to do ANYTHING at the moment i have to put it on or i get woozy and spinny lol. I FEEL FINE, I just cant take those deep filling breaths if that makes sense.

Find a local naturopath or somesuch that does high dose IV vitamin C, and get a series of them.

Your lungs will be fully recovered in no time.

I'd then follow up with a series of 7-14 day water fasts every month (be sure to break them properly, bone broth is the best way, a little on the first day of refeeding, then the next day more, followed a few hours later by a small wild caught sockeye salmon filet, then on the 3rd day, a large mug of bone broth, then a few hours later, a larger sockeye salmon filet, then continue eating a healthy high saturated fat moderate protein low/zero carb diet in between the fasts.

I personally believe that may be the best chance of eliminating the long term negative effects of the virus, and maybe even of the jabs.

Of course, this presumes you're not on any meds and reasonably healthy. If otherwise, then find a Doctor who is an advocate of fasting to assist you in slowly getting off the meds and reclaiming your health.
edit on 2-9-2021 by tanstaafl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Interesting.....

Will I discontinue walking around like normal and going to work in the office? No...but I will be pondering...

Best to you sir

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:17 PM
link   
You were in good shape before covid, you were not vaccinated.. you had luck. I am not sure is it good to praise your success for not having vaxxed and surviving. There are a lot of ppl who have not your kind of health and have severe medical issues which with covid can really lead to death. You were lucky inteed, and i am glad you made it. What you said seems severe and dangerous.. so what is your opinion on vaccination after dealing all that you went through ?

I have treated patients who have had covid and they said that they wished they had taken vaccine.. it had been long road for them to recover.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:20 PM
link   
How do we know its Delta variant? COVID testing is a little wonky to begin with.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha

Glad you're ok...

Did you get vaxxed?

They actually aren't remotely similar at all. Antibody therapy is short term for acute treatment and has no lasting immune response, vaccine does nothing short term but provides a long term immune response.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

I'm glad you're here to tell the tale!

Keep taking good care and get yourself fully recovered.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:51 PM
link   

While I am completely for personal choice and completely against vaccine mandates and passports, there are a lot of vaccine options, including novavax which uses traditional vaccine technology, so really not getting a vaccine at this point is just being obtuse.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

I bet you never thought your username would take on a whole new meaning!

Happy bday man. Glad you're still here

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join