It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Data on appx 25 nutritional supplements and medications for covid

page: 1

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I've seen links to this site popping up in covid articles and thought me fellow ATSers might be interested. It discusses a variety of supplements and medications and provides a variety of data. Some of the supplements discussed are a "miracle herb' called nigella sativa. Nigella sativa is also called black cumin seed. Vitamins C and D, zinc, quercitin and melatonin are also discussed. More on nigella sativa.

Meds discussed include proxalutamide, ivermectin, bamlanivimab, and casirivimab.

Covid 19 Studies

Ivermectin

Vitamin D

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Thanks for posting this! I'll have to check it all out later, and I'm looking forward to it.

I saw something recently (and I don't remember where now) about the overwhelming opposition to any early treatment methods for Covid basically allowing Covid to become serious (life threatening) before treatment is given. Then I saw something about how the immunity from liability for healthcare providers is only limited to certain late-stage treatments, and this is why healthcare providers are not treating earlier.

Nothing has been more appalling in this Coronapocolypse than the lack of preventative and early treatment information provided to the public. This has never been about the best interests of the people... even if it means people die because of it.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

www.actionnewsnow.com...

Any good parasite meds might help

dailyexpose.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Such great information thanks for posting.

I already have and take some of these.

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I was looking up the conventional meds used to treat Covid in the hospitals and I was extremely disappointed in what the hospitals chose.

HOSPITALS TREAT COVID WITH THESE MEDS

1. Remdesivir (Veklury) - an antiviral. Used in IV form. Only FDA approved med. Pharm Co: Gilead Meds
WHO recommends don't use. No evidence to show it has any effect on Covid.

2. baricitinib (olumiant) - used to treat Covid patients on respirators. It is supposed to be a rheumatoid arthritis drug.
Kinda dumb med. A person comes into a hospital unable to breathe and the hospital gives arthritis medication.

Also baricitinib (olumiant) is known to cause an upper respiratory infection in 10% of patients. So the people go to the hospital unable to breathe and the hospital administers an athritis med that CAUSES an upper respiratory infection.

3. tocilizumab - another arthritis medication is given by hospitals to those with Covid pneumonia. Tocilizumab is an immunosuppressant. It is designed to suppress the human immune system. So hospitals are giving immunosuppressants to those with pneumonia which inhibits the immune system from fighting pneumonia.

____
No wonder why so many die once admitted to the hospital with Covid. The hospitals' choices of meds are unbelievably stupid.

Imagine this... you get a child who can't breathe from Covid and the hospital gives the children 2 arthritis meds. 1 of those arthritis meds suppresses the children's immune system and the other arthritis med causes an upper respiratory tract infection in 10% of cases.

Does anyone else see a problem with the hospitals choices of medications??
____
So then I started looking at herbal research again and low and behold, trusty ol' sage wins again.

Researchers in Germany have conducted a study demonstrating the potential antiviral effects of commonly consumed herbal teas on severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) – the pathogen that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).

The team – from the University of Duisburg-Essen – found that aqueous infusions of sage and perilla elicited potent antiviral activity against the virus in different human cell lines.

After just 30 minutes of treating the cells in both therapeutic and prophylactic regimens, significant antiviral activity was observed.

[ b]The team says this short-term treatment with either herb was enough to inhibit the replication of SARS-CoV-2 significantly.

The dried sage leaves retained most of the antiviral activity, says the team. On the other hand, the dried perilla leaves were less effective, although significant inhibition of viral replication was still observed for the 1/10 dilutions."

Sage and perilla herbal teas could help to prevent or treat COVID-19

posted on Sep, 5 2021 @ 11:56 PM
link   

I was looking up the conventional meds used to treat Covid in the hospitals and I was extremely disappointed in what the hospitals chose.

HOSPITALS TREAT COVID WITH THESE MEDS

1. Remdesivir (Veklury) - an antiviral. Used in IV form. Only FDA approved med. Pharm Co: Gilead Meds
WHO recommends don't use. No evidence to show it has any effect on Covid.

2. baricitinib (olumiant) - used to treat Covid patients on respirators. It is supposed to be a rheumatoid arthritis drug.
Kinda dumb med. A person comes into a hospital unable to breathe and the hospital gives arthritis medication.

Also baricitinib (olumiant) is known to cause an upper respiratory infection in 10% of patients. So the people go to the hospital unable to breathe and the hospital administers an arthritis med that CAUSES an upper respiratory infection.

3. tocilizumab - another arthritis medication is given by hospitals to those with Covid pneumonia. Tocilizumab is an immunosuppressant. It is designed to suppress the human immune system. So hospitals are giving immunosuppressants to those with pneumonia which inhibits the immune system from fighting pneumonia.

____
No wonder why so many die once admitted to the hospital with Covid. The hospitals' choices of meds are unbelievably stupid.

Imagine this... you get a child who can't breathe from Covid and the hospital gives the children 2 arthritis meds. 1 of those arthritis meds suppresses the children's immune system and the other arthritis med causes an upper respiratory tract infection in 10% of cases.

Does anyone else see a problem with the hospitals choices of medications??
____
So then I started looking at herbal research again and low and behold, trusty ol' sage wins again.

Researchers in Germany have conducted a study demonstrating the potential antiviral effects of commonly consumed herbal teas on severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) – the pathogen that causes coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19).

The team – from the University of Duisburg-Essen – found that aqueous infusions of sage and perilla elicited potent antiviral activity against the virus in different human cell lines.

After just 30 minutes of treating the cells in both therapeutic and prophylactic regimens, significant antiviral activity was observed.

The team says this short-term treatment with either herb was enough to inhibit the replication of SARS-CoV-2 significantly.

The dried sage leaves retained most of the antiviral activity, says the team.
On the other hand, the dried perilla leaves were less effective, although significant inhibition of viral replication was still observed for the 1/10 dilutions."

Sage and perilla herbal teas could help to prevent or treat COVID-19

edit on 5-9-2021 by MapMistress because: Typo

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Sorry for the duplicate. My edit function doesn't seem to work. Each time i try to edit, a dupicate is created.

Very sorry for the error.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: MapMistress

Thanks for the article on sage. Very interesting!

top topics

join