It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Chinese Whistleblower Dr. Li-Meng Yan udate on the important facts about the origin of Covid-19

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Dr. Li-Meng Yan joins Alex Jones live via Skype to call out the evil strategies of biowarfare and misinformation campaigns launched by the Chinese Communist Party as she continues to expose China from her position as a former research insider.

This is a detailed 45 minute interview. Exposes COVID-19 As An Unrestricted Warfare Bioweapon. She was there when all of this happened. Her take on when, where and who started the vaccines.

User posted below:

It’s still crazy just how many people not don’t understand what’s actually going on, but if you try to tell them they get really pissed off and call you all kinds of foul things. Watching people just going along like everything is just normal and fine makes my blood boil!

CHINA ATTACKED AMERICA: Top Chinese Whistleblower Exposes COVID-19 As An Unrestricted Warfare Bioweapon

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:35 AM
link   
It's a long lingering modified weakened bioweapon designed to create fear as well as sickness and misery 😠

It did not evolve in a bat cave 🤫

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Alex Jones again?

When does the relavant part start?

a reply to: Doctor Smith

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
The Bill Hicks show, great.

If you haven't already realized that Covid19 is a genetically engineered deadly virus bio-weapon, I'm sorry for you. It's been over 18 months, please try to pay better attention and practice your critical thinking and common sense skills from now on.
edit on 31-8-2021 by IndieA because: added info

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Dr. Li-Meng Yan joins Alex Jones live via Skype to call out the evil strategies of biowarfare and misinformation campaigns launched by the Chinese Communist Party as she continues to expose China from her position as a former research insider.

This is a detailed 45 minute interview. Exposes COVID-19 As An Unrestricted Warfare Bioweapon. She was there when all of this happened. Her take on when, where and who started the vaccines.

User posted below:

It’s still crazy just how many people not don’t understand what’s actually going on, but if you try to tell them they get really pissed off and call you all kinds of foul things. Watching people just going along like everything is just normal and fine makes my blood boil!

CHINA ATTACKED AMERICA: Top Chinese Whistleblower Exposes COVID-19 As An Unrestricted Warfare Bioweapon

So you did not read the comments in your source.

What exactly are her credentials as a "Top Chinese Whistleblower"?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:50 PM
link   
A friend of mine has been listening to Bill Hicks/Alex Jones and friends, everyday for years.

Every time I try to talk to him about how Covid is genetically engineered or a bio-weapon, he laughs and says "it doesn't exist, it's just the flu". He's a smart guy, but I guess he's still gullible enough to be fooled and programmed by an over the top, sensationalist, disinfomation person, and information gatekeeper.

I give Jones/Hicks props for infiltrating Bohemian Grove, helping the Bundy's get their property back, and a few other things, but these days it's pretty clear that he's paid to do more harm than good.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: IndieA
A friend of mine has been listening to Bill Hicks/Alex Jones and friends, everyday for years.

Every time I try to talk to him about how Covid is genetically engineered or a bio-weapon, he laughs and says "it doesn't exist, it's just the flu". He's a smart guy, but I guess he's still gullible enough to be fooled and programmed by an over the top, sensationalist, disinfomation person, and information gatekeeper.

I give Jones/Hicks props for infiltrating Bohemian Grove, helping the Bundy's get their property back, and a few other things, but these days it's pretty clear that he's paid to do more harm than good.

No offense but you are full of it. We don't say their isn't a real dangerous virus. We say they created through gain of function the virus and mRNA gene rewriting. This is for their documented "Lockstep" plan to destroy freedom and population control.

Listen to who is being interested. You can't be legit by only attacking Alex Jones yet again. I believe Alex Jones before President Biden or anyone in mainstream media. Before any authority figure you can come up with.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

First of all, I speak the truth.

Secondly, you shouldn't group people together, yourself included, and assume that they all think or act the same, it's not logical or true and it's called stereotyping.

Maybe he's come around by now. I stopped arguing with him months ago. Or maybe it's because he gravitates towards Brian Knight. Idk, but for over a year he was a covid denier.

I'm glad many people are aware that Covid was man-made and is being used against humanity, that's what's important. People need to be properly informed in order to properly defend themselves.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: IndieA

I'm glad many people are aware that Covid was man-made and is being used against humanity, that's what's important. People need to be properly informed in order to properly defend themselves.

They need to ditch the deadly eugenic vaccines. Use Ivermectin protocol with added supplements instead. If they actually want to end the pandemic. I mean plandemic.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
a reply to: IndieA

They need to ditch the deadly eugenic vaccines. Use Ivermectin protocol with added supplements instead. If they actually want to end the pandemic. I mean plandemic.

Yes, and other inexpensive preventatives and treatments have proven themselves to work in some countries. It's definitely a problem that our professionals are letting cases get severe by not doing anything, then when people are sick enough, it seems the course of action becomes ventilators which are invasive and only provide oxygen to a very sick patient.

It's interesting that you mentioned Ivermectin, then I saw this.

Judge orders hospital to treat Covid19 patient with Ivermectin

“At this point, there is nothing more the defendant can do, or will do, for my husband,” Julie wrote in an affidavit included in her complaint.

“However, I cannot give up on him, even if the defendant has,” Julie continued. “There is no reason why the defendant cannot approve or authorize other forms of treatments so long as the benefits outweigh the risks.”

Julie had read about some lawsuits reported by Chicago Tribune and The Buffalo News where patients in severe condition from COVID-19 later recovered after being given Ivermectin.

These patients had won lawsuits forcing their hospitals to treat them with Ivermectin. The plaintiffs in these cases were all represented by attorney Ralph Lorigo, chairman of New York’s Erie County Conservative Party, who later became one of Julie’s attorneys.

According to court documents, Julie requested that the hospital treat her husband with Ivermectin, but the hospital refused to even though she offered to release them from “any and all” responsibility.

Julie then sought medical advice from Dr. Fred Wagshul, who later prescribed Ivermectin to her husband. But the hospital still refused to do so, prompting her to file a lawsuit against the hospital.

“With absolutely nothing to lose, with little to no risk, and with the defendant likely to begin palliative care, there is no basis for it to refuse Dr. Wagshul’s order and prescription to administer Ivermectin,” Julie said in the affidavit.

edit on 1-9-2021 by IndieA because: formatting

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Dr. Li-Meng Yan joins Owen on the War Room for another interview

Whistleblower Dr. Li-Meng Yan joins Owen on the War Room for an explosive interview about the truth on the origin of COVID-19.

Top Chinese Doctor: COVID-19 Is An Unrestricted Military Bioweapon

top topics

join