It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microscopy expert: Vials contain graphene oxide, parasites, stainless steel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:14 AM
link   

I'm a hang glider pilot.
a reply to: Phage
It doesn't appear to be your only job.

I can't make any claims to this doctor or bitchute videos. But it is a fact any negative information about these vaccines, is heavily censored. I figure book burning will be fashionable again soon.

There is a trend with this vaccine. I am sure you haven't noticed. I am not going to post any links, you can check it out at the CDC for yourself. Which currently is the only place allowed to say any thing negative about the vaccine.

Just a few months ago. The vaccine protects you from all variants. Today. Not so much protection, wear a mask.
Just a month or so ago. The vaccine keeps you from spreading covid. Today. Not so much transmission decline, wear a mask.
Just a month or so ago. The vaccine keeps you out of the hospital, if you get covid. Today. Not so much so. Wear a mask.

I bet in just a few more months the only positive thing about the vaccine will be, The pharmaceutical company's and their stockholders will have made a lot of money. Given the current trend. It's a pretty safe bet.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Uknownparadox

lol. yeah. but it makes you feel good. like a hero but a team player hero who is listening to authorities like Arnold Schwarzenegger. It became a flagship of the left. An exercise in sheepness. They finally got something to poke you with

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

originally posted by: SeventhChapter

originally posted by: MDDoxs

a reply to: Doctor Smith

That article does not support the claims made by Dr. Robert Young. Try again.

Everything you brought up is a total fabrication failure. Please don't bore us again.

You are out of your mind. Nothing has been been fabricated. You have failed once again, let that sink in…you, have, failed.

Spoken like someone that was duped into taking the eugenics VAXX for a disease that kills less than 1%.

Don’t sweat it....most of these people you’re arguing are on record buying the bat/pangolin natural origin propaganda....pray people start to wake up. For some they will be stuck in their own cognitive dissonance until the bitter end. These people have bought into this experiment, and will vehemently defend it at all costs. They have to, they chose to participate.

Maybe they're already under control. The hive mind. It's too late for them. But it isn't too late for us. We won't have to take the mark of the beast.

Eugenics VAXX and now it's "the mark of the beast"?

You have some serious credibility issues.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
Another one for the LOL bin?

How does the OP get away with constantly posting this stuff?

Whatever happened to "deny ignorance"?

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oldcarpy2

Well, it's certainly not here. Seems to me that a rather large percentage are pro this "vaccine".
Aren't you guys supposed to be conspiracy theorists or at least interested in conspiracies?
Do all of you believe that governments really want what's best for you?

Most of you sound like gullible sheep to me.

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmbIgn

Well, it's certainly not here. Seems to me that a rather large percentage are pro this "vaccine".
Aren't you guys supposed to be conspiracy theorists or at least interested in conspiracies?

Being called "gullible sheep" by a new member who believes this guff is truly ironic.

Being on a conspiracy site who's motto is "deny ignorance" ( you may want to look that up) does not mean we all have to take our brains out and, yes, behave like credulous "sheep".

It's called "applying some critical thinking".

You might want to look that up, too

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Not everything is a conspiracy.

Some people like to think it is and find the most recently ridiculous things to believe in.

Other people like to apply some simple logic and rational thought to figure out what is true and what is Alex Jones level absurdity.

a reply to: EmbIgn

posted on Aug, 31 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: EmbIgn

They call it Stockholm syndrome. Or maybe it's their job? Or they could be AI. Something as obvious as the gain of function plandemic and the pre- patented vaccines. Yet still they defend the narrative till the end.

I'm sorry you came here thinking you could learn something and bounce ideas back and forth in an intelligent manner. When it's just the same gutter politics as usual, yet again.

edit on 31-8-2021 by Doctor Smith because: computer error

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 12:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

You would lower other's risk if you weren't flying over their heads dropping viral particles out the air.

As for doubling back in October Dr Mike Ryan said the real figure of infections is 10% of the world population. Recorded cases at the time were 35million. 760MILLION people - has had Covid-19
Using the same rate to get to the official figures of around 217million the Dr Ryan figure is now around 5billion cases.

Add in the deliberate self infection numbers easily covered the world. Time to start the reinfection cycle.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 02:18 AM
link   

They call it Stockholm syndrome. Or maybe it's their job? Or they could be AI. Something as obvious as the gain of function plandemic and the pre- patented vaccines. Yet still they defend the narrative till the end.

I'm sorry you came here thinking you could learn something and bounce ideas back and forth in an intelligent manner. When it's just the same gutter politics as usual, yet again.

Oh, I'm not new here. I used to frequent this place many years ago until I got banned for talking about certain forbidden subjects here.

But I figured I'd check out what people here think about this "vaccine". Unfortunately, it seems most people in here are as brainwashed as the rest of the sheeple in non-conspiracy places.

posted on Sep, 6 2021 @ 05:52 PM
link   

a reply to: Doctor Smith

I very much disagree. This person has a recognized pattern of behavior for lying and defrauding people. We have to be incredibly suspicious of anything he claims.

Extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence. I think this huckster has neither the evidence or the credibility to back it up.

Do you honestly believe this in?

Possibly, but just to add some balance here...

The companies that make these vaccines, specifically Pfizer, have done much, much worse...

justice.gov

Justice Department Announces Largest Health Care Fraud Settlement in Its History

Pfizer to Pay $2.3 Billion for Fraudulent Marketing

WASHINGTON – American pharmaceutical giant Pfizer Inc. and its subsidiary Pharmacia & Upjohn Company Inc. (hereinafter together "Pfizer") have agreed to pay $2.3 billion, the largest health care fraud settlement in the history of the Department of Justice, to resolve criminal and civil liability arising from the illegal promotion of certain pharmaceutical products, the Justice Department announced today.

Pharmacia & Upjohn Company has agreed to plead guilty to a felony violation of the Food, Drug and Cosmetic Act for misbranding Bextra with the intent to defraud or mislead.

...and they're rabidly pushing for liquid to be injected into our arms...

... so speaking about credibility... well...

edit on 6-9-2021 by StrangeCottageCheese because: Requoted the reply for context

edit on 6-9-2021 by StrangeCottageCheese because: One last edit for clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join