It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Microscopy expert: Vials contain graphene oxide, parasites, stainless steel

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Don't have to look far to find more evidence about the dangerous mRNA vaccines. I wonder how much longer these pro vaxxers will be in denial. How much longer will they go along with the false narrative?

Quote: "Dr. Robert Young, a microscopy expert holding two PhD's says he has examined the contents of the four publicly-available CoV-19 "vaccines", and determined the vials to contain graphene oxide, deadly parasites and stainless steel, among other metals and contents. Dr. Jane Ruby joins Stew Peters to break the findings, and issues a WARNING to anyone considering the inoculation."

Microscopy expert: Vials contain graphene oxide, parasites, stainless steel

British people take over 1st public office building using Common Law, and so it begins in the UK!

It looks like the plan is failing. The British people are using common law to fight back.

Make sure we record the name of every criminal who went along with this COVID 19 hoax

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Oh look, Bitchute references.

Let me get this straight...the vaccines contain graphene, deadly parasites and stainless steel. Wow. A wonder why the hundreds of millions are not dead.

Is this the same Dr. Robert Young that was imprisoned for practicing without a license? Not sure, if it is also the same Dr. Robert Young who has been scamming people?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MDDoxs

Your source looks old. Link?

Probably the guy below. You do understand that other sources are heavily censored and BitChute is only a platform. At least I hope you understand. A lot of people have died from those vaccines.

In the 80's, following his schooling at the University of Utah, Dr. Young studied medical microbiology—training under Dr. Robert Bradford at the Bradford Research Institute in Chula Vista, California. Dr. Bradford was a trustee and professor at Capital University in Washington, DC, where he taught live and dry blood microscopy. Dr. Young also studied darkfield microscopy in Essen, Germany under his teaching Professor Dr. Maria Bleker—who was the prodigy of the great late biologist, Dr. Gunther Enderlein—in Essen, Germany. In 1993, Dr. Young received a MS in nutrition from the American College in Birmingham, Alabama. In 1995, he received his D.Sc. with emphasis in chemistry and biology. Dr. Young's doctoral dissertation was on Disseminated Intravascular Blood Coagulation and Pathological Blood Coagulation. In 1997, Dr. Young received a Ph.D. from Clayton College of Natural Health. His Professor, James E. Harvey from San Diego State University, reviewed and accepted his dissertation as completing all the requirements for a doctorate of philosophy degree in nutrition. Continuing his studies and research, Dr. Young later received an additional doctorate degree in naturopathy (ND) from Clayton College (1999). Dr. Young is a member of the Farm Bureau (Membership number C118341) as well as a recognized certified Avocado grower by the California Avocado Commission. Dr. Young is a member of the American Society of Microbiologists, the Microscopy Society of America, the American Naturopathic Association, an honorary member of the Connecticut Holistic Health Association, the Presidents Council at Brigham Young University, a consultant for InnerLight, Inc., pH Miracle, Inc., organizing committee member for the Conference on Bacterial, Viral and Infectious Diseases in Dubai, UAE, and an advisor to Dean Lawrence Carter at the Martin Luther King Chapel at Morehouse College. He was honored by Professor Lawrence Carter at Morehouse College and inducted into the collegium of scholars as well as placed on the advisory board.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Yup, same guy. He is a fraudster.

From your link:

Comparison:

Here is the link for the article;
Link
Article 2

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs

Yup, same guy. He is a fraudster.

From your link:

Comparison:

Here is the link for the article;
Link
Article 2

Was he charged? Was he convicted? You must have some link or anything substantial? Even if true, you don't think he knows how to use a microscope with his credentials? Looks like your evidence is a screen shot from 2014.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:05 PM
link   

lol! i just found this warning letter from the FTC against his website, which you referenced.

Link

This is to advise you that FTC staff reviewed your websites at
www.drrobertyoung.com... www.phoreveryoung.com...
www.phmiracleproducts.com... and www.ijuicenow.com... in September 2020. We
have also reviewed your social media websites at
www.facebook.com... www.facebook.com... and
www.instagram.com... where you direct consumers to your websites at
www.drrobertyoung.com... and www.phmiracleproducts.com to purchase pH Miracle,
InnerLight, and iJuice supplements and schedule personal consultations with you. We have
determined that you are unlawfully advertising that certain products and services treat or prevent
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).

Yes, he was found guilty here;

LINK

San Diego jury sided against the author of the bestselling “pH Miracle” books this week, ordering him to pay $105 million to a cancer patient who said the author held himself out as a doctor and counseled her to forgo traditional medical treatment.
The large award — more than double what the woman had sought — comes roughly 16 months after a criminal case ended with the author, Robert Oldham Young, going to jail for a few months for practicing medicine without a license.

He is a conman. Move on.
edit on 30-8-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

It looks to me like he was experimenting with alternative medicine. And wasn't following the limited protocols Drugs, Surgery, Chemotherapy. AMA treatments are highly questionable. Some woman sued him or something. Lots of people sue at any opportunity. The system would want to make an example out of someone like that. I wouldn't put any trust in such a judgement.

All it proves is that he went a little to far against Big pharma and the AMA. Dr. Jane Ruby used his analysis so his reputation obviously wasn't damaged much from the lawsuit. I bet he has a legal document that his patients have to sigh for now on. To protect him from any future lawsuit.

I guess you have total confidence in the American justice system.

edit on 30-8-2021 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   

I very much disagree. This person has a recognized pattern of behavior for lying and defrauding people. We have to be incredibly suspicious of anything he claims.

Extraordinary claims, require extraordinary evidence. I think this huckster has neither the evidence or the credibility to back it up.

Do you honestly believe this in?
edit on 30-8-2021 by MDDoxs because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

Your source looks old. Link?

Probably the guy below. You do understand that other sources are heavily censored and BitChute is only a platform. At least I hope you understand. A lot of people have died from those vaccines.

In the 80's, following his schooling at the University of Utah, Dr. Young studied medical microbiology—training under Dr. Robert Bradford at the Bradford Research Institute in Chula Vista, California. Dr. Bradford was a trustee and professor at Capital University in Washington, DC, where he taught live and dry blood microscopy. Dr. Young also studied darkfield microscopy in Essen, Germany under his teaching Professor Dr. Maria Bleker—who was the prodigy of the great late biologist, Dr. Gunther Enderlein—in Essen, Germany. In 1993, Dr. Young received a MS in nutrition from the American College in Birmingham, Alabama. In 1995, he received his D.Sc. with emphasis in chemistry and biology. Dr. Young's doctoral dissertation was on Disseminated Intravascular Blood Coagulation and Pathological Blood Coagulation. In 1997, Dr. Young received a Ph.D. from Clayton College of Natural Health. His Professor, James E. Harvey from San Diego State University, reviewed and accepted his dissertation as completing all the requirements for a doctorate of philosophy degree in nutrition. Continuing his studies and research, Dr. Young later received an additional doctorate degree in naturopathy (ND) from Clayton College (1999). Dr. Young is a member of the Farm Bureau (Membership number C118341) as well as a recognized certified Avocado grower by the California Avocado Commission. Dr. Young is a member of the American Society of Microbiologists, the Microscopy Society of America, the American Naturopathic Association, an honorary member of the Connecticut Holistic Health Association, the Presidents Council at Brigham Young University, a consultant for InnerLight, Inc., pH Miracle, Inc., organizing committee member for the Conference on Bacterial, Viral and Infectious Diseases in Dubai, UAE, and an advisor to Dean Lawrence Carter at the Martin Luther King Chapel at Morehouse College. He was honored by Professor Lawrence Carter at Morehouse College and inducted into the collegium of scholars as well as placed on the advisory board.

Every single degree he holds is completely worthless. They are all from an unaccredited diploma mill. American College changed its name to Clayton in 1989 so all of his fake degrees are from the same diploma mill. One so egregious that Texas made it ilegal to try to use credits from the fake college that gives credits for life experience which is counterintuitive when it comes to trusting someone with accuracy in science.

Oh... Let's not forget the Bradford Institute!

In 2008, Robert W. Bradford, C.R.B., Inc. (d/b/a American Biologics), C.R.B.’s chief operating officer Brigitte G. Bird, and John R. Toth, M.D. were charged with conspiring to violate federal food and drug laws and defraud individuals seeking medical care. The indictment (shown below) stated
that Bradford, C.R.B., and Bird marketed bogus Lyme disease products and a microscope falsely claimed to diagnose the disease. Bradford, who founded CRB, claims to be a doctor and a professor but has no relevant degree from an accredited school. Toth is serving a prison sentence for manslaughter related to the death of a woman whom he falsely diagnosed with Lyme disease and treated with a dangerous intravenous product sold by American Biologics. Bradford has a long history of quackery-related activities. In 1977, he was convicted of conspiring to smuggle laetrile (a quack cancer remedy) into the United States.

Should I go on?

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:00 PM
link   

I guess you are living under a rock or something. Snap out of it. I can find endless other sources.

GLOBAL BOMBSHELL: Japanese Govt. Confirms COVID Vaccines Contaminated with Metal

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Throw out the television where you get your marching orders.

Japan's Moderna vaccine contamination woes widen as 1 mln more shots suspended

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:07 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   

That article does not support the claims made by Dr. Robert Young. Try again.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

The bitchute video claims that Dr. Young obtained vials of all 4 vaccines currently in use in the US. I wonder how he would do that? According to the CDC:

“…all COVID-19 vaccine in the United States has been purchased by the United States Government for administration exclusively by enrolled providers through the CDC COVID-19 Vaccination Program. Vaccine remains U.S. government property until administered to the vaccination recipient.”

www.cdc.gov...

If he got unopened vials of vaccines that weren’t administered to a recipient, it would seem that someone broke a federal law.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

I guess you are living under a rock or something. Snap out of it. I can find endless other sources.

GLOBAL BOMBSHELL: Japanese Govt. Confirms COVID Vaccines Contaminated with Metal

Yes. Endless other sources.

All shonky.

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:48 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 30 2021 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: MDDoxs
I am becoming quite convinced that Doctor Smith has ulterior motives, and those include driving people to Bitchute. He has been called out for it before.

Surely not? I'm shocked that you could even suggest such a thing...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join