It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Offensive by Lizard People Seeing Successes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   
It has been well documented that Covid was developed and released by the lizard people from the Alpha Draconis star system to eradicate the human race in preparation for a mass immigration to take over Earth. A few dozen human influencers (Trump, Hannity, Carlson, DeSantis, Abbott, etc.) were secretly captured and had their brains rewired to thwart any human attempts to defeat the virus through vaccines and other means. Information can be found using Google. Some of the information is easily found, but some information like the Covid attack and the rewired influencers has been heavily blocked and requires determination and creative searches to find the truth.

There has been some debate whether the selected influencers are lizard people shape-shifters (the advance guard already living among us) or rewired humans. While unverified, the consensus is they are rewired humans. While very good at their skills, shape-shifters are not perfect. Their errors and imperfections is how we learned of their existence. However, the shape-shifters were placed in roles that avoided mainstream scrutiny, and only people carefully watching would notice. The lizard people could not risk that errors by the influencers who are heavily scrutinized by the media would reveal the lizard people’s existence and plans, hence they used the rewired brain approach.

Trump’s election loss was a shock and a set-back for the lizard people. This key rewired influencer was carefully groomed to lead the eradication of humans by Covid. Losing his position of power and influence was a huge problem. Creating absurd claims of a stolen election, even if unprovable, prolonged his diminishing influence by keeping him in the spotlight. The lizard people are scrambling to replace him with other rewired influencers such as DeSantis before Trump’s visibility totally disappears.

Debate has raged regarding the rewired influencers who have been vaccinated. Is the rewiring process flawed and allows human survival instinct to sneak through occasionally? Perhaps, but the more general consensus is that it was part of the lizard people’s plans. A deceased influencer’s power over others diminishes quickly after death. Hence the lizard people want to keep them alive, even if it makes the rewired influencer appear hypocritical. The assumption is the hypocrisy will be booed and ridiculed, but will be forgiven and overlooked in the long run.

Taking control of an entertainment network and rebranding it as a news source was a stroke of genius for the lizard people. This provided superb visibility to the rewired influencers spewing misinformation that otherwise would have been relegated to talk radio with a small fraction of the people hearing them. When others tried to hold them accountable for their “reporting”, being an entertainment network kept them on the air, as a judge’s ruling states, “…the network "persuasively argues" that "given Mr. Carlson's reputation, any reasonable viewer 'arrive[s] with an appropriate amount of skepticism' about the statements he makes."

Some evangelical Christians believe we are in the “end times” described in the Book of Revelation based on what they are seeing in the world. They are more cognizant than most, but are still not grasping the truth. The evil dark forces roaming the Earth are the lizard people and their rewired influencers. The tragic events the evangelicals are witnessing are actions by the lizard people. The intended end of human rule on Earth will be due to the Covid introduced by the lizard people to eradicate us in preparation for their mass immigration. It is ironic these unsuspecting evangelicals are following rewired influencers to their own demise.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Source?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:17 PM
link   
a reply to: adamalluhol

That was actually a fun read. Flesh it out a little bit and it could be a cool story. You already started setting up its own mythos.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
In all honesty i believe threads like these belong in the Skunkworks forum.

I personally don't believe in Lizzard people , sounds too much like a excuse to give up responsibility

"Lizzard people from another star system rule over us so we got no fighting chance what so ever"

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:22 PM
link   

THIS is why I love ATS and I hope it never changes! Did the poster prove their point or even bring a shred of evidence? Heck no, but it's a good story and fairly interesting. Maybe, someday in the future, people will realize lizard people control them and any who doubted this poster will come back and apologize for doubting.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGreazel

I personally don't believe in Lizzard people , sounds too much like a excuse to give up responsibility

"Lizzard people from another star system rule over us so we got no fighting chance what so ever"

This. Regardless of anyone's personal take on this, it belongs in SW 100%.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

edit on 29-8-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:28 PM
link   

If they are this inefective with the virus (low death rate) just let them come. It would be fun

Do you really believe aliens, that a capable of interstellar travel, would make a virus to kill mankind and the virus would have a death rate slightly higher that that of the flu and there is even a way to make a vaccine?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

Aye , lemme go on the record , It is fine if people believe in this or anything else for that matter.

As long as they keep their beliefs peacefull i will even protect that right for them.

link   

originally posted by: adamalluhol

Trump’s election loss was a shock and a set-back for the lizard people. This key rewired influencer was carefully groomed to lead the eradication of humans by Covid. Losing his position of power and influence was a huge problem. Creating absurd claims of a stolen election, even if unprovable, prolonged his diminishing influence by keeping him in the spotlight. The lizard people are scrambling to replace him with other rewired influencers such as DeSantis before Trump’s visibility totally disappears.

So lizard people are the Republicans? Got it....

So what is Hillary, a demon?

link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Source?

A deranged mind?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: baburak

If they are this inefective with the virus (low death rate) just let them come. It would be fun

Do you really believe aliens, that a capable of interstellar travel, would make a virus to kill mankind and the virus would have a death rate slightly higher that that of the flu and there is even a way to make a vaccine?

Ya I think they kind of screwed up with the "killer virus"

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:32 PM
link   

To make it on topic... anti-vaxxers are the lizard people, they do not want to taint the meat with the vaccine.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

To make it on topic... anti-vaxxers are the lizard people, they do not want to taint the meat with the vaccine.

The OP knows too much......

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:42 PM
link   
God if only they rewired Joe Biden,that's a human that could do with being rewired.
Mama always said he wasn't wired right.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Always love a good "lizard people" thread.

And of course those who believe in the lizard people running things are WAY in the know compared to those ignorant Christians.

GG

Oh, Lizard People threads always have to start with a picture of Hillary and her Alien spawn baby she coughed (birthed?) into that glass. It's part of the TOS here.

No source? I'm sure CNN has something on this? Even Fox?

edit on 8/29/2021 by MykeNukem because: alien lizard baby party

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: MykeNukem

And of course those who believe in the lizard people running things are WAY in the know compared to those ignorant Christians.

GG

Oh, Lizard People threads always have to start with a picture of Hillary and her Alien spawn baby she coughed (birthed?) into that glass. It's part of the TOS here.

As a Christian I say the lizard people are the fallen Saraphim, the reptilian style fallen angels which were worshiped as God's in the Americas back in the day. In fact, America litterally means "land of the serpent". Just saying.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: GolgothaBridge

originally posted by: MykeNukem

GG

As a Christian I say the lizard people are the fallen Saraphim, the reptilian style fallen angels which were worshiped as God's in the Americas back in the day. In fact, America litterally means "land of the serpent". Just saying.

Interesting.

At least your theory has some backing with it.

The Nacash (shining one) could be the leader of the Seraphim, but I digress. Don't want to derail this important thread.

edit on 8/29/2021 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
If the premise of the OP were true, the "lizard people" would have made something much more virulent...something like the germ in "The Stand" with a kill rate of 99.9+ percent. The "vaccine" is a poor excuse for genocide - at least, so far.

So, I'm calling male bovine excrement on this fiction.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
God if only they rewired Joe Biden,that's a human that could do with being rewired.
Mama always said he wasn't wired right.

Did you not read it!!!

Trump is on the lizard people's side or is a lizard himself.

Old Joe is are only hope in defeating them....

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join