It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japan finds more contaminated Moderna vaccines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:00 AM
link   
So it seems more contamination has been found in a different lot of vaccines than the previous contaminated lots banned a couple days ago that were responsible for the deaths of two young men.

This time an unidentified pink substance was found inside a syringe of the vaccine at Okinawa center.

thenewdaily.com.au...

Contaminants have been found in Moderna’s COVID-19 vaccines at a mass vaccination centre in Japan’s Okinawa prefecture just days after another fouled batch was blamed for two deaths.

Moderna is the same vaccine Health Minister Greg Hunt says he hopes to see being administered to Australian teenagers and young people before the end of the year.

The Okinawa vaccines are from different Moderna lots already banned by the Japanese government due to reports of contamination and the two confirmed deaths, NHK said on Sunday.

An unidentified black substance was spotted in syringes and a vial, while pink impurities were observed in a different syringe filled with vaccine at the Okinawa centre, NHK reported.

The thing about these contaminated batches that keep popping up....not all contaminants are going to be visible or.distinguishable from a vaccine. How many lots have been used that were contaminated with something foreign but wasn't noticed.

I mean it's not like vaccines haven't been accidentally tainted with such things as infertility drugs previously....

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Rushed manufacturing leads to an increase in defects and contamination and lowers quality control standards in almost all industries. I doubt vaccine manufacturing would be immune to such problems.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I'll just wait around for someone to come along and say that this news is not trustworthy because ... it's from Australia? ... It's via thenewdaily? ... it's not from CNN or MSNBC? ... it doesn't jibe with my media induced psychosis?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
it's not like vaccines haven't been accidentally tainted with such things as infertility drugs previously....

Wow, that deserves its own thread. This alone should open many eyes but it probably wont

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: themessengernevermatters

I doubt vaccine manufacturing would be immune to such problems.

Too bad those manufacturers are exempt from liability for their

increase in defects and contamination and lowers quality control standards

a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Go for it.
edit on 29/8/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: themessengernevermatters
Rushed manufacturing leads to an increase in defects and contamination and lowers quality control standards in almost all industries. I doubt vaccine manufacturing would be immune to such problems.

That's an interesting way to describe it. Either way, playing russian roulette with an injection isn't appealing to me

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

At least Japan cares about its people.

Have we hear about any compromised vaccines in the states? No!

Which says a lot.

They don’t care what’s in it here — just as long as you get it.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   
So you have batches laced with "impurities" so blatantly that they are visible to a naked eye.
Yet you are supposed to have faith and believe that all of the lipid encapsulated mRNA containing vesicles contain a code without a single error. Pfff! No need to worry about cancer or prions

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

yeees, I couuuuld if I wanted to. If it's God's will they'll see it in your thread 😀

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:51 AM
link   
They need to test for Graphene.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:59 AM
link   
During the late 70 to 80’s thousand of people worldwide contracted HIV or Hepatitis C from blood thinners distributed by multiple pharmaceutical companies.
Do you really think something like this cannot happen again? This time they carry no liability. No one to blame but the person who stuck their arm out for a jab.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I am sure that this problem is not limited to Japan. I wonder how much of this contamination is occurring in vaccines shipped to the USA. If nobody noticed it, no telling how many vials had it here in America, maybe people just think it is normal for the vaccine. Will it be a problem? I do not know, only people who are experts at this would know the answer to that. I am not concerned, I cannot get the vaccine anyway, and most of the people who wanted the vaccine around here already got it and the others are not interested. Some people have died from the vaccine around here and some have had all sorts of problems and heart problems...but I think that is more of a problem with the vaccine chemistry than stuff floating around in it.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
They need to test for Graphene.

Why should they be testing for Graphene?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AlecHolland

graphene oxide was found among other suspicious secret ingredients. Nothing to see here move along

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:09 PM
link   
If I was the Japanese I would declare all Moderna Vaccine unsafe and destroy it all. Except for testing samples to see what exactly the contaminates are. Then go with Ivermectin and Vitamin D supplements. I hear India was having good luck there.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Here's an article to start you off.

link

Quote from the article.

Suspicion and Mistrust of Vaccines
Suspicion and apprehension about vaccination is fairly common, particularly among several specific disenfranchised communities in the United States and internationally. For these communities, the suspicion is best understood in a social and historical context of inequality and mistrust. For example, several studies have found that the legacy of racism in medicine and the Tuskegee Syphilis Study, a clinical trial conducted with African Americans who were denied appropriate treatment opportunities, are key factors underlying African Americans’ distrust of medical and public health interventions, including vaccination.[13], [14], [15], [16]

Internationally, in parts of Asia and Africa, mistrust of vaccines is often tied to “Western plot” theories, which suggest that vaccines are ploys to sterilize or infect non-Western communities.[17] Suspicion has existed for different infections and vaccines over the past 20 years. For example, in Cameroon in 1990, rumors and fears that public health officials were administering a range of childhood vaccines to sterilize women thwarted the country’s immunization efforts.[18] Similarly, in Tanzania in the mid 1990s, a missionary raised concerns about tetanus immunizations, sparking sterilization rumors and halting the campaign.[17] And in 2005, measles vaccine suspicions led to decreased vaccination rates and increased infections in Nigeria.[19]

One of the most striking instances of vaccine suspicion in Africa has concerned the polio vaccine. In 1999, British journalist Edward Hooper wrote The River: A Journey to the Source of HIV/AIDS. He speculated that the virus that causes AIDS transitioned from monkeys to humans via a polio vaccine. He argued that the polio vaccine was made from the cells of chimpanzees infected with the primate form of HIV (Simian immunodeficiency virus, or SIV), which adapted in humans and caused disease; and that there were coincidences in the sites where the polio vaccine was first administered and where the first cases of HIV originated.[20] Although scientists and medical scholars have provided plentiful evidence to discount Hooper’s ideas, media attention has sparked conspiracy theories and concerns globally.[21]

Religious and political objections by Muslim fundamentalists have driven suspicions about the polio vaccine in Pakistan, Afghanistan, and Nigeria. For example, the local Taliban in Southern Afghanistan have called polio vaccination an American ploy to sterilize Muslim populations and an attempt to avert Allah’s will. Resistance to vaccination has even resulted in violent beatings and kidnappings.[22] Similar objections halted polio vaccination campaigns in Nigeria. In 2003, religious leaders in three different Nigerian states claimed that the vaccines were contaminated with the virus that causes AIDS and sterilization and cancer-causing agents, despite tests confirming the vaccine’s safety. The standoff was eventually resolved through dialogue among religious and political leaders, WHO, and UNICEF.[23] In Pakistan, Taliban militants have attacked polio vaccination workers and their security forces. More than 70 polio workers have been killed since the attacks began in 2012.[24]

Divergent cultural perspectives and opinions toward vaccination, including libertarian and religious objections, as well as vaccine suspicions, signal the need for continued communication and collaboration between medical and public health officials and the public regarding acceptable and effective immunization policies.

top topics

join