It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reports of another explosion in Afghan capital Kabul.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   
This is just in on Fox

Another explosion outside Hamid Karzai Internationl Airport in Kabul City - Afghan media reporting

I'll post updates asap

'Explosion' near Kabul airport as 'rocket' hits house
edit on 29-8-2021 by Hellas because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Hellas

not even sure what to say at this point. SMFH.

Pray for the souls of those who died.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:11 AM
link   

If true then once again people will suffer due to the spineless leadership, emboldening our enemies.

Heard yesterday that Thursdays bombers got through 3 Taliban check points and Biden (or his puppet masters) still says we can trust them.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:20 AM
link   
So, excuse my sarcasm here, but can someone explain to me why for years over the course of multiple administrations of both varieties, we can warn of follow-up attacks and a high likelihood of them only to NOT have them happen, but this administration can do it and suddenly be accurate about it?

WTF is WRONG with our leadership and the ones working for it?!

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

They weren't Taliban, but I'm sure they were all good Muslims.

And that's the problem. Muslims will always give the benefit of the doubt to their own, no matter who they are or what they do. Very few are willing to say, "That's a bad Muslim." Most Christians will do that. I can't think of any who defend Westboro, and I can't think of many who agree with the tactics of those who bombed abortion clinics or who assassinated Tiller, even if we think abortion is a grave evil in almost every circumstance.

Evil is evil even when it wears the face of someone who says they belong to your group.
edit on 29-8-2021 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Report of one child dead Sky news UK
Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Now they are reporting it was an American strike.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Welp, now the west is in for it..

I was originally going to say you just can't help these folk... but... this just adds fuel to the fire.

twitter.com...
edit on 29-8-2021 by jerich0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: jerich0

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Welp, now the west is in for it..

I was originally going to say you just can't help these folk... but... this just adds fuel to the fire.

twitter.com...

Saying now it was a reaper attack on a suicide bomb vehicle.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Found this.

Supposedly it was a rocket attack.
Other reports saying it was a drone vs a Jihad Jeep.

edit on 29-8-2021 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:11 AM
link   
"US has carried out a military strike in Kabul" - BBC News

Target was a building apparently

Another report says target was a possible car bomb
edit on 29/8/21 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
There were warnings late last night (American Timezones).

Convenient newsworthy 🦃

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I hate the early confusion. So much mess gets created.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I hate to say it, but I would take every snap "opportunity" and "successful" strike with a grain of salt, they screwed the pooch and suddenly now we are on top of security.. sorry color me skeptical.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yeah, I really feel the ones on the ground getting told to do this and that by people who wouldn't know a good idea if it bit them in the butt.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Seems the warnings of an imminent second attack were correct , US Central Command have said the drone strike hit a car bomb being driven by a suicide bomber en-route to Kabul airport.

An American drone strike hit a suicide car bomb on Sunday that was heading to Kabul airport, US officials say, as the country’s airlift in the city enters its final days.

The vehicle was suspected to be carrying an “imminent threat” from the Isis-K splinter group of Islamic State which killed 180 people, including dozens of Afghans and 13 US troops, in a Kabul airport attack last week.

Captain Bill Urban, of the US Central Command, said: “We are confident we successfully hit the target. Significant secondary explosions from the vehicle indicated the presence of a substantial amount of explosive material.

“We are assessing the possibilities of civilian casualties, though we have no indications at this time. We remain vigilant for potential future threats.”

Meanwhile, an Afghan police chief - Rashid - said a child was killed in a rocket strike in a neighborhood northwest of the capital's airport on Sunday afternoon, though it is unclear if the incidents are linked.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:37 AM
link   
By now can't you smell the BS in the air?

Oh....a drone hit from who's Intel?

Prove either drone hit killed a terrorists....no one can...but U.S. Intel can even though they are not on the ground. Drones have surveillance cameras....releasing the video does not prove terrorists were killed.

What today's drone hit did do....kill an innocent girl. That is a fact.

Learn discernment and filter out the lies....

Stay tuned...next week drone hits kill all the terrorists....right..

edit on 29-8-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-8-2021 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Seems the warnings of an imminent second attack were correct , US Central Command have said the drone strike hit a car bomb being driven by a suicide bomber en-route to Kabul airport.

An American drone strike hit a suicide car bomb on Sunday that was heading to Kabul airport, US officials say, as the country’s airlift in the city enters its final days.

The vehicle was suspected to be carrying an “imminent threat” from the Isis-K splinter group of Islamic State which killed 180 people, including dozens of Afghans and 13 US troops, in a Kabul airport attack last week.

Captain Bill Urban, of the US Central Command, said: “We are confident we successfully hit the target. Significant secondary explosions from the vehicle indicated the presence of a substantial amount of explosive material.

“We are assessing the possibilities of civilian casualties, though we have no indications at this time. We remain vigilant for potential future threats.”

Meanwhile, an Afghan police chief - Rashid - said a child was killed in a rocket strike in a neighborhood northwest of the capital's airport on Sunday afternoon, though it is unclear if the incidents are linked.
www.telegraph.co.uk...

I just have a hard time believing they launched this drone 5+ hours away and happened to get the car driving the bomb as it was headed to the airport. I'd guess it was a very small window of time they had to strike, so how did they plan this window hours out?

None of this makes any sense at all.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hellas
This is just in on Fox

Another explosion outside Hamid Karzai Internationl Airport in Kabul City - Afghan media reporting

I'll post updates asap

'Explosion' near Kabul airport as 'rocket' hits house

The U.S. military blew a bomber and his bomb to smithereens.

God Bless these men and women.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

It shows how good our intelligence apparatus is. "They" have the goods on how Joe Biden was illegally elected too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join