It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Bodies of 13 Military Heroes Coming Home - President Biden Undecided on Honoring The Arrival.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:05 AM
link   
Sunday, August 29, 2021

Due to President Biden's botched draw-down of American military and civilians from Afghanistan, 13 U.S. military members, and at least 169 Afghanistan civilians were murdered by an ISIS-K terrorist suicide bomber.

Wiki overview of the attack: en.wikipedia.org...

------------

Reaction from relatives of the brave Soldiers, Marines, and Navy heroes who died on August 26th.

Here: www.reuters.com...

------------

After a tragedy like this, it is customary for the Commander-in-Chief U.S. President, or the Vice President, to be at the airport to meet the returning service member's remains, and to console/thank the relatives who are there.

As of 8 hours ago, the White House has still not indicated if President Biden, or VP Harris, will be at Dover Airforce base when the flight from Afghanistan lands.

a/o Aug 28th @ 7:08pm ET - The remains of the 13 US troops killed in an ISIS-K suicide blast are currently en route to Dover Air Force Base for dignified transfer, according to the Pentagon.

'The remains of the 13 individuals who were killed are on their way back to the United States, but I am not at liberty to give you their precise arrival,' Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said on Saturday.

Kirby declined to confirm whether President Joe Biden would attend the dignified transfer at the base in Delaware, his home state, which is the domestic intake point for US military fatalities abroad.

When asked on Friday if Biden would be present at Dover, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said: 'he would consider and want to be a part of any means of honoring the lives that were lost.'
More at: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Why is there hesitation? President Biden returns to his home state of Delaware frequently. He could make the short trip to Dover Delaware Airforce base with his eyes closed.

Wouldn't it be a major slap-in-the-face if the man who is partially responsible for the deaths of these American heroes, isn't present when their bodies return to U.S. soil?

-CareWeMust

edit on 8/29/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 02:55 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Honestly, I think the best decision would be for him to not show up. Instead of honoring them, many of his words will probably be more about deflecting the blame away from himself, which everyone will know is complete bullshyt. But he will/would do it anyways.

Also, he won't be able to speak without saying some good words about the Tollibon, and no one will want to hear any of that.

I mean, he may begin with the correct approach, but even with a little bug in his ear telling him what to say, he'll end up bumbling around until his words end up being about blaming others; about how good this evacuation has gone under these circumstances, aside from this little hiccup; and blah blah Tollibon.

So yeah, seriously, he should just stay in bed.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Sunday, August 29, 2021

Due to President Biden's botched draw-down of American military and civilians from Afghanistan, 13 U.S. military members, and at least 169 Afghanistan civilians were murdered by an ISIS-K terrorist suicide bomber.

------------

Reaction from relatives of the brave Soldiers, Marines, and Navy heroes who died on August 26th.

------------

After a tragedy like this, it is customary for the Commander-in-Chief U.S. President, or the Vice President, to be at the airport to meet the returning service member's remains, and to console/thank the relatives who are there.

As of 8 hours ago, the White House has still not indicated if President Biden, or VP Harris, will be at Dover Airforce base when the flight from Afghanistan lands.

a/o Aug 28th @ 7:08pm ET - The remains of the 13 US troops killed in an ISIS-K suicide blast are currently en route to Dover Air Force Base for dignified transfer, according to the Pentagon.

'The remains of the 13 individuals who were killed are on their way back to the United States, but I am not at liberty to give you their precise arrival,' Pentagon spokesman John Kirby said on Saturday.

Kirby declined to confirm whether President Joe Biden would attend the dignified transfer at the base in Delaware, his home state, which is the domestic intake point for US military fatalities abroad.

When asked on Friday if Biden would be present at Dover, White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki said: 'he would consider and want to be a part of any means of honoring the lives that were lost.'

Why is there hesitation? President Biden returns to his home state of Delaware frequently. He could make the short trip to Dover Delaware Airforce base with his eyes closed.

Wouldn't it be a major slap-in-the-face if the man who is partially responsible for the deaths of these American heroes, isn't present when their bodies return to U.S. soil?

-CareWeMust

Since Biden aided a terrorist group does that not make him a terrorist as well? A domestic terrorist, on American soil? Wouldn't there be a reward on his head......

Whoever pulls the strings of Biden should tread lightly, never leaving any evidence of their involvement in the madness we've experienced this year.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 03:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

He doesn't have to say a word publicly. When Biden met the families of Benghazi victim's bodies returning home, the Vice President met them on the Tarmac. (Obama wanted no part of it.)

Biden did insult one soldier's mother on that day, but he's likely learned better manners since then.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 05:43 AM
link   

If biden or harris showed up and I was now in a gold star family I would proudly salute them with a standing middle finger.

As i got their attention by yelling cowards and flipping the bird i would then turn my back on this piss poor administration.

This president nor his administration deserve any kind of honor or respect.

Hopefully the families show up wearing maga hats and flags that would be a nice slap in bidens face.

Just imagine the news coverage I doubt cnn or msnbc would show it but newsmax and oann would have a field day.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:50 AM
link   
By the way he hurries off stage after a short incoherent speech maybe he has a bladder problem along with being an inept idiot; or he has to hurry before he forgets what door he came through ?

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Partially? Try fully responsible.

The only way to honor those men is for Joe to be evicted before they land. Call up Two Men And A Truck and have them send a few over.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Due to President Biden's botched treasonous planned draw-down of American military and [planned abandonment of] civilians from Afghanistan, 13 U.S. military members, and at least 169 Afghanistan civilians were murdered by an ISIS-K terrorist suicide bomber.

Fixed that fer ya...

President Biden returns to his home state of Delaware frequently. He could make the short trip to Dover Delaware Airforce base with his eyes closed.
Ummm... state the obvious much? I mean, every tril he makes everywhere is with his eyes closed...

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I wonder if he can feel shame? Guilt?

Psychopaths are wired different

Sunday, August 29, 2021

------------

------------

-CareWeMust

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Joe Biden is a coward, he has no honor.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:26 AM
link   
a reply to: BrokenCircles

I actually want him to show up only to see him being boo'ed and egged.

Probably the reason why he wont show up. It would be all over the news and net for everyone to see.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Apparently he and FLOTUS are on their way there right now according to Sky UK

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   

If that was one of my family members coming home in a flag draped box, I wouldn’t want that saggy scrotum sack there.

And I certainly wouldn’t want the laughing hyena Commie-La bitch there even less.

It would all just be a photo op for them at this point, they’ve already #ed everything up beyond repair.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel
Apparently he and FLOTUS are on their way there right now according to Sky UK

Rainbows
Jane

As usual, you are correct Jane.

DOVER AIR FORCE BASE, Del., Sunday Aug 29 (Reuters) - U.S. President Joe Biden headed to Dover Air Force Base on Sunday to honor members of the U.S. military killed in a suicide bomb attack during the evacuation of civilians from Kabul airport last week.

An Islamic State suicide bombing just outside Kabul airport on Thursday killed scores of Afghans and 13 American troops.

Biden and his wife, Jill, will meet the families of service members killed in the attack, a White House schedule showed.

They will then witness the transfer of the troops' remains from an aircraft flown to the base in Delaware.

Thursday's attack, which was claimed by ISIS-K, the Afghan affiliate of Islamic State, was the most lethal incident for U.S. service members in Afghanistan in a decade.
Source: www.reuters.com...

It's good to see Biden do what is most respectful (imo), even if he is partially responsible for their deaths.

As the article in the O.P. indicated, it's likely some of the family members will tell the Commander-in-Chief how disappointed they are with him.

-cwm

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Fully responsible.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
Joe Biden is a coward, he has no honor.

Here's a photo collage, and brief life description, of 13 men and women who are just the opposite.

Bravery and Honor to the Max: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:45 AM
link   

He had no choice he has to be present for their arrival and tribute, but I hope, just hope he gets soo booed that he loses his temper or control.

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar

Fully responsible.

Then you let ISIS-K off the hook.

fyi: Looks like the USA just hit another Kabul target.

Suicide bomber, with bomb in truck, blown to smithereens by U.S. Drone, on his way to the Kabul airport.

Soruce: www.tampabay.com...

YES!

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Mother Of Fallen Marine Rages At "Dementia-Ridden Piece Of Crap" Biden For "Sending Son To Die" In Kabul

The heartbroken mom of one of the 13 US servicemen who were killed in Thursday’s terrorist attack in Kabul called into a radio show to express her feelings about the "unnecessary debacle" and blast President Biden for his actions. “This was an unnecessary debacle that could have been handled properly,” Kathy McCollum, mother of deceased US Marine Lance Cpl. Rylee McCollum, told radio host Andrew Wilkow on Friday. “They had months and months to remove everyone from Afghanistan, and they chose not to. And so they sent in . . . 6,000 troops, and my son, through the laws of statistics, my son was one of the ones who just got blown up in a freaking terrorist bomb yesterday.”

www.zerohedge.com...

Biden doesn’t have the balls, brains, nor heart to show up. I’d say it would do more harm than good if he gets lost and starts telling people his “butts been wiped”.

God bless these fallen heroes. God be with their families.

edit on 29-8-2021 by SeventhChapter because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 29 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Kabul looked like a very nice city, too bad now will be demolished by Jihadist, but let the Taliban deal with it.

This what terrorist do, this is what is now taking over Afghanistan, the progress and modernization of Kabul in the last 20 years is now gone to the crapper.

US left enough drone and computer hardware for Taliban to do their own targeting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join