It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beware the bearers of false gifts & their broken promises

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   

So here's a pretty far-out theory that popped into my mind recently. Wasn't going to make a thread about it but I'm bored and a little drunk so I decided to post something in the skunk works, so take it with a grain of salt. Many years ago when I was deep into researching the abduction phenomena, I noticed that many abductees claimed they were warned something very bad would happen in the future, and they were being prepared for this future time, at which point they would unlock memories and information provided to them by the aliens.

Here's an excerpt from the book "Taken" by Karla Turner (published 1994) where a young girl recalls her abduction experience:

"And what else did they tell you, Pat? Did they tell you anything else?"

"Yes," Pat answered, "they told me a lot of things, but I can't remember now. Someday I will remember, but not now."

"Why can't you remember now?" she was asked.

"Because ," Pat replied, "they said it's not time to remember, and besides, you were coming here, and I can't tell you because it's a special thing. When I'm a lot older I'll remember what they said and what's going to happen."

"Did they tell you what's going to happen?"

"Yes, they did, they told me about the 'bad time on earth.' I'm not supposed to tell about that. I can't remember now.

Several similar cases can be found in the book "The Threat" by David Jacobs (published 1997), where he used hypnotic regression:

Like it's just not real. Like how can it be talking to me in my head? And I can't really understand what it's saying to me in my head. Like another language or something. Like maybe, it's putting things in my head, and later I'll hear it. I don't know, like a recording or something. But that I can't understand it right now.

It's like it's storing something in my head, whatever it's saying to me. Like it's almost saying to me, that I won't understand what it's saying to me. Like it's telling me I won't understand it. It's not time for me to understand it. But someday I'll understand it. But it's still in my head. Whatever it is. Whatever he said, is in my head.

The people who were abducted in the 80's, 90's, and even early 2000's would now be adults and I can't think of any other time in recent history which has been worse than what we are experiencing now. Perhaps we have some resident abductees who can add some insight to this discussion? Something else that popped into my mind in relation to this subject is the old Chilbolton/Arecibo/Crabwood crop circle formations. It always struck me as one of the most interesting set of crop circles because they seemed to be a response to messages we sent into space and they all appeared a year apart in the same field.

The crop circle in 2001 gave detailed information about the grey alien species including their DNA structure. The 2002 circle had the face of a grey and a disc containing encoded ASCII text. The text warns that we should "Beware the bearers of false gifts & their broken promises". The full exact text is quoted below. The strange capitalization of certain words seems to be some sort of hidden message although I haven't really seen anyone decode the hidden message so maybe it's not. The bell sound at the end is caused by a "bell character" which can trigger a bell noise in some software or terminals.

Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts
& their BROKEN PROMISES.
Much PAIN but still time.
BELIEVE.
There is GOOD out there.
We OPpose DECEPTION.
Conduit CLOSING.
(BELL SOUND)

So what lies and broken promises stand out in recent history, and which lies have caused the most pain? Or perhaps we still haven't even seen the worst of what's to come... one can only hope there is still good out there. I also noticed while writing this thread that it's unusually difficult to find details and high quality pictures of these old crop circles these days. Funnily enough I saved a bunch of crop circle images around a decade ago and still have them on an old HDD. I just uploaded them here for anyone who might want them, there's a lot of really cool designs I forgot about.
edit on 27/8/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
tldr - in other words the vaccine is the false gift and the broken promise is that it will end this nightmare, when in reality it only causes more pain.
edit on 27/8/2021 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Someone left a message on the moon on the 21st of December 2020. With the conjunction of Saturn and Jupiter the moon was in first quarter phase,. Or a half moon,. Black and white,. Ying and Yang... What are they trying to tell you...

www.dictionary.com...
thatverynight.com...
reclaimingzen.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: wlee48868

What do you mean someone left a message on the moon?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Very interesting thread. Crop circles and abductions have always intrigued me. I believe I may have had an experience once in my early twenties.

I did not know those crop circles were all in the same field 1 year apart! Very interesting and detailed circles.

I wish I could see what terrible things abductees were shown, but is probably best I can't see that info. It would probably change my life and the way I think/live dramatically.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tinker9917

Well the weird thing is that abductees get shown a wide variety of apocalyptic scenarios, from earthquakes to asteroid impacts. My guess would be they do that to make it very difficult to pin down exactly what the disaster will be. Even weirder, this theory inherently requires that the aliens have some ability to know the future or travel to/from the future. Assuming those crop circles are real, which a lot of people dispute, then they must be close to our planet because they responded to our transmissions into space long before the signal ever traveled very far.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:41 PM
link   
S&F interesting thread

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Remember all the obelisks popping up around the world last year,. Someone's trying to get our attention... The Moon is saying we need balance harmony and unity.. but looks what's happening,. The complete opposite.. and the Mayan calendar comes to a end on December 21st 2021..

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

What do you mean someone left a message on the moon?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 02:19 PM
link   

The Moon is saying we need balance harmony and unity.

Just curious... Is something going on with the moon? How is it saying this?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
On the day of the conjunction with Jupiter and Saturn,. The Moon was in first quarter phase,. a half moon,. Yin and Yang...

originally posted by: tinker9917

The Moon is saying we need balance harmony and unity.

Just curious... Is something going on with the moon? How is it saying this?

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Reference for those interested: www.cropcircleconnector.com...

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

The 2002 circle with the alien face & the coded message struck me very deep to my core at the time, I was living very close to where it was located, and the day after I saw the details in a magazine, my folks presented me with what they called a 'gift' of a pair of shoes, which literally looked like they had been worn by a hobo for ten years or more on the streets. This was most definitely a 'false gift', I knew at that time that my folks hated me, there were weird things going on & I had an abduction experience when I was young, though it was a sort of MILAB experience & I don't recall any aliens, just 'doctors' who inserted needles deep into the nerves of my left arm, and then inserted a fine thread-like needle into the centre of my right eye, at which point I blacked out. There are still weird shenanigans going on in my life, but I cope better with them now. There's definitely something very important going on with the crop circle phenomenon, I can intuit it, but can't really picture what it means, not with any certainty. I believe it is a language of sorts, that the geometry can be decoded by the government forces resident beneath the fields in their secret tunnel bases.. I actually wanted to hire a motorhome & tour the crop circles in a four week road trip, but it ended up being impossible thus far. I always check them though, see what's 'cropping up' as the summer months wear on. A fantastic mystery - I authored a thread about them once, connecting the phenomenon to the movie 'Arrival', which you may want to check out:

Crop Circles --- Positive metaphor & open-handed deception in the movie 'Arrival'..?

Thanks for the thread, always love a crop circle mystery!

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
So aliens Are trying to save us using very skeptical means by which to tell us. A phone call or public meeting would be the most direct and easiest way rather than some self interpreted conjunction of moons and planets and destroying crops to make pretty pictures.

Just point out the the obvious.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
I'm seeing a giant alien aiming reticle zoning in on earth very far away, an alien playing space invaders, and the last one saying the balls in my court, or hand in a very elaborate an technical language.
edit on 27-8-2021 by Proto88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 12:11 AM
link   

in other words the vaccine is the false gift

I can’t think of anything else that is, and ever has been, as free and available as the vaccine.

If fact, this ‘free gift’ is being pushed on us. Which should make EVERYONE take a step back.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   
a reply to: wdkirk

So aliens Are trying to save us using very skeptical means by which to tell us. A phone call or public meeting would be the most direct and easiest way rather than some self interpreted conjunction of moons and planets and destroying crops to make pretty pictures.

I agree abducting people and showing them end of the world scenarios doesn't exactly seem like a good approach. I didn't say anything about moons btw, I don't even know what that poster was trying to say. However when it comes to crop circles I think it makes some sense because it ensures that the public will get to see the message, unless they manage to destroy the crop before anyone can see it, which is unlikely because they are so large. It also ensures that a lot of news reports and photographs of the crop circle will be preserved for the public record. But the vast majority of crop circles are still probably man made.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Love this theory. Very interesting. Not as sure about it being the vaccine. Not yet anyway. SI have a sense that it's something else. Like maybe a less friendly form of alien.

Also, even some not necessarily abducted may be receiving similar messages. And we probably label them insane.

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

in other words the vaccine is the false gift

I can’t think of anything else that is, and ever has been, as free and available as the vaccine.

If fact, this ‘free gift’ is being pushed on us. Which should make EVERYONE take a step back.

Nothing comes free. Nothing. Not even good, especially not good ~ Lyndon B. Johnson

posted on Aug, 28 2021 @ 02:47 AM
link   
But where is the Ka-BOOM? 💥💥💥💥
There was supposed to be an Earth shattering KA-BOOM!

posted on Jun, 27 2022 @ 03:01 AM
link   
You serious? A phone call or public meeting? To the whole world?

Crop Circles seems like the perfect idea to me. People who are interested and intelligent will look into it. People who aren’t would just pass it off as a hoax and ignore it. There is no imposition. It’s quite smart and polite in my opinion.

a reply to: wdkirk

top topics

<<   2 >>

join