It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Researchers Ready Lab-Grown Covid-19 Delta Variant for Human Trials

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Researchers in the UK in partnership with hVivo services Ltd. have been growing the Delta variant in a lab for use in challenge studoes in humans.

As in, they're going to infect healthy people with a lab grown version of the Delta variant of covid 19 in order to test treatments and vaccines.

Intentionally infecting people with lab grown covid...I mean what could go wrong?

www.wsj.com...

Outline link(no paywall)

Two Covid challenge trials sponsored by Imperial College London and the University of Oxford started earlier this year in the U.K. They so far have exposed more than 40 healthy, young volunteers under isolated medical supervision to the original Wuhan strain that circulated widely in 2020.

Since then, the highly transmissible Delta variant has come to dominate infections globally, rendering vaccines less effective and boosting case numbers across the U.K., U.S. and elsewhere. Delta’s fast rise led researchers and U.K. challenge-trial partner hVivo Services Ltd. to focus on trying to grow the variant in the lab.

With colleagues in the Netherlands, hVivo has coaxed the Delta strain to mature through the seed stage, said Andrew Catchpole, hVivo’s chief scientific officer and a virologist, who oversees the virus manufacturing. The London clinical-research firm is continuing to grow the batch milliliter by milliliter from a specimen taken from an infected human.

Imperial and hVivo said in May they had signed a £3 million contract, equivalent to around $4.1 million, funded by the Wellcome Trust to manufacture emerging coronavirus variants. It wasn’t clear then which variants researchers could successfully grow in the lab. A Wellcome Trust spokesman declined to comment. An Imperial spokesman said variant production so far hasn’t reached the standards for clinical use, but that work is ongoing.

The challenge trials faced pushback from some U.K. academics and foreign researchers, as well as from some government officials, who considered them unsafe or otherwise unethical

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Before doing anything else, I'd like to know, and I mean via a peer reviewed paper, how on earth they know the sequency not only of covid but especially the delta variant?

Where do they get the relevant information from? They had to even 'make up' [apparently an educated guess, BECAUSE of the lack of a squence] a sequence.
Nobody as of today has even managed to isolate what they think is maybe covid.

So I ask again because my jaw is still hanging open. How do they know the sequence of the delta variant? And why on earth if they did would they make a vacc ine if we are already past the delta and well into some other greek letter variant?

They are really dumb. They don't know when to stop.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
First WHY are we playing with this kind of fire?

Second their “isolated medical supervision” had better been in the form of maximum security confinement inside the Arctic Circle. Only takes one of them to “Tee hee I went to the mall, is that bad?” to put us right back where we started if not worse.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Yep, it is so deadly that they have no worries about infecting people with it.

Ok.

Don't forget.... they have people wearing masks outside to prevent them from killing grandma. Australia and New Zealand locked down... wtf.
edit on b000000312021-08-27T09:56:46-05:0009America/ChicagoFri, 27 Aug 2021 09:56:46 -0500900000021 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Human mutant ninjas we will have coming soon to a mandated booster near you. This jabs are DNA tampering, what is going to happen with all the humans after been injected with this viruses version while tampering with DNA without no even knowing the side effects of the first round of Rna injections.

I guess this pharmas wants to get their hands on anything to make profits and safety is not an issue.

Plenty of lab rats to chose from and mandate too.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: gb540
First WHY are we playing with this kind of fire?

It has become comical how morally depraved mankind has become, that there are budding Mengeles, playing around with genes, after Wuhan, to experiment with on real people, and doing it as if it's some legitimate research, not totally evil and idiotic, even spending millions on it.

We're seeing the human race, racing to the bottom, racing to commit suicide, and too stupid to do anything else. Satan truly has the world by the balls.

Genesis 6:5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Question is, knowing the deceptions, the perversions and wickedness of the Godless totalitarians, promoting destruction of the nation, how can it seem right to anybody? How can anybody not question anything, whatsoever, these known sleazebags say? People who have to squash, cancel and censor, all dissenting dialog, because their lies, in fact, can't stand scrutiny? If you're right, if science or whatever the case is really on your side, you'd invite all opposing views. You trust such people, that can't even stand inconvenient questions, inconvenient raw data analyzed? Obviously, nothing is tolerated that puts the lie to their statements and agenda, exposes them for the, often, ridiculous liars they really are, with their controlled, thoroughly corrupted MSM, like sycophants of Goebbels, chiming in, as if some echo chamber. It's like people don't notice they may as well have hired Satan, of John 8:44, for a life coach.

Spiritual blindness is the ultimate stupidity, beyond any doubt, blots out very common sense. The Lord always, always said, too, the consequences of believing the lie could not be more deadly, in this world, or the next.

edit on 27-8-2021 by Scrutinizing because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666
Before doing anything else, I'd like to know, and I mean via a peer reviewed paper, how on earth they know the sequency not only of covid but especially the delta variant?

Where do they get the relevant information from? They had to even 'make up' [apparently an educated guess, BECAUSE of the lack of a squence] a sequence.

So I ask again because my jaw is still hanging open. How do they know the sequence of the delta variant? And why on earth if they did would they make a vacc ine if we are already past the delta and well into some other greek letter variant?

Covid has been sequenced years ago I'm not sure what you think sequencing is? But I could do it in a lab within 8 hrs

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:11 AM
link   

I know they will attempt to weaken the virus but id have to say this is probably a bad idea. Its not like people are hard to find that have covid.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Who in the world keeps volunteering as tribute for humanity in these trials?
I seriously want to know.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:15 AM
link   

I came into this thread thinking I was going to point out a missing word in your title ('vaccine') because I thought surely no one would be dumb enough to willingly take a man-made dose of the vid!

"Yeah, we're ummmm gonna' inoculate you with a dose of the Black Plague so we can see if our experimental monkey juice cocktail works...before you die...okay?"

I agree...what could possibly go wrong!!

SMDH

edit on 8/27/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

Hey Bob Eubanks, for $10,000 I'll buy a "T" and complete the phrase with, "Because they have all the virus Patents registered starting in 2002, you just can't read most of them, because National Security."

If they say they have isolated the assay, then some clever lab techie will put 2 and 2 together, find some similar patents and say, "Hey, wait a sec, this supposedly naturally occurring virus is patented, that means it was made, that means it's all intentional and was released for nefarious reasons considering it follows the WEF plan, Event 201 and the UN Agenda 21/30." It's already becoming blatantly obvious that it was made in a lab and released for nefarious reasons without even needing the assay to prove it.

Problem is, nobody will do anything about it until a lot of people start dying off at the same time, when the culling and control becomes patently obvious. Then all hell will break lose. Keep pictures, paper copies and digital, of all the perps so you know what you're hunting (to bring back for trial of course) when the SHTF.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dug88
treatments and vaccines.

Intentionally infecting people with lab grown covid...I mean what could go wrong?

Come on 20 pounds is 20 pounds....

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Pay no mind to it,...it's all based on lies

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Lab grown may not act the same way as it does in people. Some common soil bacteria are perfectly harmless on a carrot when you eat the carrot out of the garden, but if out of the soil for a while they can become deadly. Although viruses are not considered to be live nor to have intelligence like other microbes, we might be wrong about that assumption.

I sure would not volunteer to be a lab rat for that trial. But I suppose they might offer lots to get their volunteers, like three pizzas from anywhere in town if they sign up.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Back in the early 90s I was a trial volunteer for a lot of studies at U of M. The more risk, the higher the pay. I would think that this study is very high pay.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:00 PM
link   
What makes you think there has been no sequencing.of covid 19?

a reply to: Hecate666

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

That is a good point, A man made virus, but it is not covid tampered and artificially man enhanced to begin with?, soo now is all out I guess, China is giving out their original sequencing now.

What happen if they make it all worst, it seems to me that now what used to be unethical and a crime is now an everyday thing.

Wow the day that humans will create virus just to inject in humans and see how they can cure them

I do not know but sounds like science fiction and horror to me.

They will just blame the original virus for any dead as usual, no fault of big pharma at all, they are trying to save the world.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
I give zero credibility into the Grey Alien being us from the future with messed up DNA story, but if I had to pick a starting point, it would be this year.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Proof that just because someone is a doctor, that doesn't imply that they are intelligent.

This is possibly the stupidest thing I've seen lately, and that's saying a lot. I watched the Biden press conference.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Simple bro. They found it at the source, that of which is their collective asses.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join