It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I keep seeing reports of heart attacks.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 09:58 PM
link   
So these are people that are healthy, and relatively young.
Yes they are suddenly dying from heart attacks. I doesn't make any sense.
Some are dying in their sleep, when the autopsy is done it is found to be a heart attack.

SDS is on the rise - Sudden death syndrome (SDS) is a loosely defined umbrella term for a series of cardiac syndromes that cause sudden cardiac arrest and possibly death.

Why has SDS become a thing since the start of vaccinations ?
edit on 26-8-2021 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I do believe that you have answered your own question. But to elaborate, The jab causes micro blood clots, and when they all end up in one place ie. The brain = stroke, the heart = heart attack. that's what the evidence is showing thus far.

+4 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Maybe it has something to do with the lipid encapsulation that the MRNA vaccines use to bypass the immune system. Wherever it "lands" it starts infecting cells to pump out spike protiens.

If it "lands" in your organs..... well, inflammation, immune response, clots, etc.

Just maybe

www.ahajournals.org...

Although nucleoside modifications of mRNA have been shown to reduce their innate immunogenicity,45 in certain individuals with genetic predisposition,48 the immune response to mRNA may not be turned down and may drive the activation of an aberrant innate and acquired immune response. The dendritic cells or Toll-like receptor expressing cells exposed to RNA may still have the capacity to express cytokines and activation markers in certain individuals, although this may be markedly less when exposed to mRNA with nucleoside modifications than when treated with unmodified RNA.45 The immune system may therefore detect the mRNA in the vaccine as an antigen, resulting in activation of proinflammatory cascades and immunologic pathways that may play a role in the development of myocarditis as part of a systemic reaction in certain individuals.45,48 It will be important to monitor the possibility of such complications because the revolutionary use of mRNA is being considered for other vaccinations and therapies.

edit on 26-8-2021 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
I have heard of more heart attacks this year than I normally have, but I do not know if the uptick can be strongly tied to vaccinations. Yes, I have heard some of them had the vaccine within a week or two of their death and it may be related. But also it can be that keeping people all locked up then repealing the sentence sent people who more or less sat around for almost a year back out doing things again, they were out of shape from sitting at home too much.

I am sure some of them are coming from the vaccine...the others are coming from the idiotic response to the pandemic.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Please oh please just link some of these "reports"...
I'd rather not go off about this based on conjecture only.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:14 PM
link   

What reports are you referring to?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

It hasn't. It became a thing since the start of covid.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Some are dying in their sleep, when the autopsy is done it is found to be a heart attack.

SDS is on the rise - Sudden death syndrome (SDS) is a loosely defined umbrella term for a series of cardiac syndromes that cause sudden cardiac arrest and possibly death.

My 80 year old father in law had one three weeks after the 2nd Pfizer shot.
Never a heart problem his entire life -- but of course it's only a coincidence and because of his age, LOL.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Yes. A relative of mine who was healthy and only 58, got the vaccine. She ended up in the hospital having a heart attack and within 2 hours died. There are plenty of reports in VAERS of the same thing.

+8 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:19 PM
link   

By the way, I don't know if you know this, but Sudden Infant Death Syndrome (SIDS) was finally attributed back in the late 90s to vaccines.

I remember reading this in one of the medical journals years ago; I'll have to see if there's still information on the internet about it, since most of the dissenting medical opinions against vaccines have been scrubbed.

But it's certainly not surprising.
edit on 8/26/2021 by Destal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: havok

Please oh please just link some of these "reports"...
I'd rather not go off about this based on conjecture only.

They are in the VAERS database. It is very easy to go look them up.

(post by Destal removed for a manners violation)
+3 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:38 PM
link   
I have one friend that just lost a work friend due to a heart attack. Got their second vax 2 weeks ago and was sick since.

Of course the vax is causing all kinds of problems, blood clots, strokes and heart issues are common, heaps of other weird reactions. Check out the D-Dimer tests for those that have been vaccinated if you are struggling to come to terms with the democide going on.

Under the government plans of Covid Shield, there is a strong psychological operation in place to only release positive information about the vax to the public. Link

There are treatments for covid that are being suppressed. Link

The way the government is playing this, they don't want to kill covid, they want to kill the population. It is going to be a slow kill for many with things like ADE and prion disease taking time to take hold.
edit on 26-8-2021 by kwakakev because: grammer

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:41 PM
link   

It hasn’t. You’ve just now heard about it. It’s been in the population since long before COVID19.

“Sudden cardiac death is the largest cause of natural death in the United States, causing about 325,000 adult deaths in the United States each year. Sudden cardiac death is responsible for half of all heart disease deaths.”

my.clevelandclinic.org...

Get a clue.

+5 more 
posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Destal

My 80 year old father in law had one three weeks after the 2nd Pfizer shot.
Never a heart problem his entire life -- but of course it's only a coincidence and because of his age, LOL.

Just a couple hours ago, I found out that my ex Father in law died right after getting his first shot. They dont report it as jab related. What are they going to do this winter when death comes calling big time? Blame it on the unvaccinated?

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Blame it on the unvaccinated?

With just how brainwashed much of the population already is, seams to be the plan as they continue with the lies, misinformation and projecting their crimes on others. It is going to get harder for those to buy it that still have some critical thinking skills remaining. As for the zombies, they will just continue to trust their government and media, unable to to terms with the scale of the deception. Victims of this information war.

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

I doubt that I been a lazy ass gamer on my ass(due to circumstances) for 15years and I didn't have a heart attack. Or stroke, not to mention deaths weren't reported with their "laying down and literally minimal movements for a year" NASA test they ran. Because they wanted to test the long term effects of stasis. For theory human long term space flight.

Not to mention if that was the case every person in a wheel chair longer then a year would be dead of said heart attacks or stroke. Which again isn't the case.. throw that on to moving truck sized people who's asses hang over the mart cart.. and still heart attacks were rare for the extreme obese.

Again, veggie test subjects once again prove inactivity does not lead to strokes or heart attacks.

As long as your blood is able to pump; you will not have a heart attack.

There backed up with general science without restrictions or biased reviews. I mean it may in the end cause muscle weakness in things like the legs and arms, but it will not be a cause for a heart attack.

Heart attacks occur with blockage. When you throw in the fact a majority of people hit VR that's essentially cardio during lockdowns.. or sex, again more cardio.. home improvement projects is almost the same as weight training.. which was ungodly high during lockdowns. Your theory of it being because people was lazy.. just doesn't add up.

Especially since the average person's weight gain was between 8-12lbs. However a lot of overweight people lost a lot of weight commiting to in home training.
edit on 27-8-2021 by BlackArrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

Like i mentioned in other posts they cant continue to hide things like these side effects forever. Currently not in this current era.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
I have heard of more heart attacks this year than I normally have, but I do not know if the uptick can be strongly tied to vaccinations. Yes, I have heard some of them had the vaccine within a week or two of their death and it may be related. But also it can be that keeping people all locked up then repealing the sentence sent people who more or less sat around for almost a year back out doing things again, they were out of shape from sitting at home too much.

I am sure some of them are coming from the vaccine...the others are coming from the idiotic response to the pandemic.

I just saw a video of dying Soldiers from India who ran a 10k for training. Each of the runners were vaccinated and 5 of them had heart attacks on the spot. Usually a military unit will have roughly 40 people and from the best I can tell that was about the number of participants in the clip or less even. 5/40 = 12.5%. They were beating on chests to revive them and it looked like they were not going to make it. It sure looks like the vax is the big difference to me in a lot of these deaths after the jab.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Boomers are well into retirement age. Older people are more likely to have heart conditions and weak hearts. 24/7 corporate terrorism on all weaponized media, maybe some folks just dying of panic attacks and fear.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join