It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistleblower 45,000 Deaths from Covid Vax Is Closer To 200,000 In a week

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

According to your silly source, 62% of vaccinated folk develope "lethal" blood clots.

Over here over 47,000,000 have had first jab and some 42,000,000 have had both.

So how many of those have actually died from blood clots? Are there millions dead?

Oldcarpy2,

The 62% was referenced to those vaccinated persons who developed trillions of minute capillary blood clots, that are not generally detectable or felt, as with a clot in the heart or lungs. The doctor further identified a period of approximately 3 years before the damage from the blood clots could weaken various organs and result in death.

Another source, perhaps not so silly, is
Yazan Abou-Ismail, MD, a hematologist at University of Utah Health, identified a correlation between blood clots and covid vaccines.
blood clots and the covid vaccine

And another source, not very silly, to me, is :
Dr. Michael Yeadon, Pfizer’s former Vice President and Chief Science Officer, who issued this warning in March 2021: “I’m well aware of the global crimes against humanity being perpetrated against a large proportion of the world’s population….I have absolutely no doubt that we are in the presence of evil…and dangerous products [the gene-based vaccines].” Basing his observation on his 40-year medical research career, Dr. Yeadon believes the vaccines are often lethal and serve only one conceivable purpose: depopulation.[1]
The dangerous gene-based vaccine

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:43 AM
link   
a reply to: CupcakeKarma

Dr. Yeadon believes the vaccines are often lethal and serve only one conceivable purpose: depopulation

Doesn't seem to be working.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBody

456 deaths since vaccination started this year, and only 89 covid deaths.
Total population 25,500,000 and vaccinated population 6,400,000 so the deaths are not that obvious in the community, even though they are WELL above the level at which any other vaccine would have been pulled from the market.

MindBody,

I do not understand why this poison cocktail has NOT been "pulled from the market"... and I hesitate to think that it is a purposeful action.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Yet I noticed something anomalous I put in another post with regards to the pamphlet that came with Modernas shot, it has a long list of who should not take it. If people think they can safely roll up their arms in a parking lot and just get the shot who is to blame as they have not been checked out to see if they are on the don't take list?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:55 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

If people think they can safely roll up their arms in a parking lot and just get the shot who is to blame as they have not been checked out to see if they are on the don't take list?

Personal responsibility is not a thing anymore?

Here is what I signed:

I verify that I have been provided with and have read (or had read to me) (1) the Fact Sheet for Recipients and Caregivers for the Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) of the Moderna COVID-19 vaccine (“Vaccine”); (2) this Moderna COVID-19 Vaccination Consent and Release Form; and (3) any additional information provided to me concerning COVID-19 vaccination. I acknowledge that I have had a chance to ask questions of a healthcare professional about the Vaccine. I understand that the Vaccine will be given in two separate doses, at least four weeks apart. I understand the known risks and the potential benefits of receiving the Vaccine, and I understand there may be risks to the Vaccine that are not known at this time. I understand that the FDA has authorized use of the Vaccine under an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) and that there is currently not enough scientific evidence available for the FDA to fully approve this or any other COVID-19 vaccine. I nonetheless request and consent to the Vaccine being given to me.

edit on 9/1/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: AaarghZombies

That's still a lot of bodies it would be impossible to keep this even remotely hidden. The media is all over it when a couple of people are made sick by tainted vegetables. 200k dead from a single product in a year would be a pulitzer award winning scoop. The journalist who broke that story would be set for life.

AaarghZombies,

I think it would be more difficult to hide the bodies of the millions who died from covid than to hide the bodies of just 200,000. And I do not believe the 200,000 deaths occurred in one city, county or state.... but rather, across America... and I believe the number is greater than listed, as do the VAERS vaccine injury website 'mods', who have made the claim that they find the number to be only 1 % of the actual number.

And how to hide a body ? Call the death anything except "from a vaccine".

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 03:59 AM
link   

who have made the claim that they find the number to be only 1 % of the actual number.

1% of fatalities?

Did you know that it is required that deaths after vaccination be reported? This is not true of things like a sore arm or slight fever.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:05 AM
link   

The true number is probably a lot lower, and even if it were 100,000 dead that's a fatality rate of less than 0.01 percent.

Even a worse case situation the shot has a 0.0027 percent death rate using realistic numbers from the UK and Israel where over 80 percent of adults are vaxxed.

AaarghZombies,

I believe a more accurate number will be resolved during the Trial....

MEANWHILE...

There should not be even ONE death. NO. And especially, since the dirty porks are demanding we all take the vaccine with a mandate....... as in NO CHOICE.

And I don't do bad odds.... I don't play russian roulette, and I don't experiment with drugs, street or pharma brand.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   

And I don't do bad odds.... I don't play russian roulette

Do you drive a car?

Shall we compare vehicle fatality rates to vaccine fatality rates?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   

I've got a link to a now deleted BitChute documentary by a CDC whistle-blower who was recently found dead in Hillary Clinton's Bath tub. Apparently he committed suicide. Twice.

AaarghZombies,

I have heard that there are over 125 people that were clinton wistleblowers and committed suicide.
I find the odds that most, or all had committed suicide to be impossible.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   

I have heard that there are over 125 people that were clinton wistleblowers and committed suicide.

I have heard that Nibiru is still coming, some day.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I don't care what's in the vaccine! Where do I sign? Just inject me with anything!!!!!!

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:14 AM
link   

You'd need to corrupt hundreds of coroner in all 50 states. All that it would take would be a single whistle blower and a journalist looking to make a name for themselves.

In NYC alone you'd probably need to corrupt 2 or 3 hundred people due to the amount of people involved from emt upwards.

AaarghZombies,

I do not agree. A coroner is not the person who determines the cause of death, especially when the cause has already been identified by a "doctor".

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   

A coroner is not the person who determines the cause of death

In other words, what happened to bring o the cause of death. The primary charge of a coroner is to determine a cause of death.

ecobear.co...

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Where I am they just line up in their cars bare the arm and drive off and that's the Phizer jab, if the procedures were followed correctly they should have had a check by the Doc to make sure they were on the no jab list. Even if the Jab is completely safe many people will have had it when they shouldn't have. Pregnant women. Have existing heart conditions, being on blood thinners. the list is long. When the SHTF and asked, "did you do due diligence?" the answer will be never mind but you will be on this medication for life.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: CupcakeKarma

The true number is probably a lot lower, and even if it were 100,000 dead that's a fatality rate of less than 0.01 percent.

Even a worse case situation the shot has a 0.0027 percent death rate using realistic numbers from the UK and Israel where over 80 percent of adults are vaxxed.

AaarghZombies,

I believe a more accurate number will be resolved during the Trial....

MEANWHILE...

There should not be even ONE death. NO. And especially, since the dirty porks are demanding we all take the vaccine with a mandate....... as in NO CHOICE.

And I don't do bad odds.... I don't play russian roulette, and I don't experiment with drugs, street or pharma brand.

it is not just acceptable that people will be killed by a product, it is inevitable. Every year hundreds of children die in gun related accidents. Every year hundreds of children choke to death on toys or food items, children even die from swallowing batteries or magnets. Death is a side effect of life.

What matters is that the vax saves substantially more people than it kills. For example in the UK recent statistics show that 80 to 100,000 fewer people have died of covid due to the vax. I'd personally take a bunch of people out and shoot them in the head if I could save 80 to 100,000 other lives.

Id be pretty tempted to shoot myself if I could save that many people.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Where I am they just line up in their cars bare the arm and drive off and that's the Phizer jab, if the procedures were followed correctly they should have had a check by the Doc to make sure they were on the no jab list.

They don't sign a release? I doubt it.

I acknowledge that I have had a chance to ask questions of a healthcare professional about the Vaccine. I understand that the Vaccine will be given in two separate doses, at least four weeks apart. I understand the known risks and the potential benefits of receiving the Vaccine, and I understand there may be risks to the Vaccine that are not known at this time.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:22 AM
link   

When you realize that Fauci and Gates are major shareholders, they have complete legal immunity and in their minds, there is a nill moral conundrum.

anonentity,

Who remembers good ol' boy, fauci, the developer of those five HIV drugs that were given to AIDS patients, WHILE KNOWING that there had been developed a Safer drug. But fauci would not allow the new drug to be available UNTIL THE PATENT RAN OUT ON THE OTHER DRUGS. By then, dirty fauci had skipped town with his share of the money.... waaaaaay before the attorneys and class action lawsuits hit the Courts.

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Who remembers good ol' boy, fauci, the developer of those five HIV drugs that were given to AIDS patients, WHILE KNOWING that there had been developed a Safer drug.

That's pretty vague. Can you provide more information about this?

posted on Sep, 1 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   

I think that when suits are filed it is a matter of public record. Do you have a link to that document?

Phage,

Of course. In fact, there are now THREE (3) major lawsuits.
45,000 dead within 3 days of vaccine Federal LAWSUIT

1,000 attys and 10,000 doctors Covid LAWSUIT

Indian Bar Assoc. sues WHO Re: Covid MURDERS

And let's not forget about the five (5) dirty governors who put their fevered covid patients INTO the nursing homes and jacked up the death count. cuomotose could have easily put the infected patients in the SHIP provided... was it the ship comfort? I'm not sure about the name.

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14 >>

join