It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese Investment Land Grab

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 12:45 AM
link   
With all these covid defaults and foreclosures coming up soon and me living in Chinese foreign investment central, a thought came to mind...put this under general conspiracies because this is mostly conjecture but...

Around 2014 I worked for this small company owned by a Honduran guy. While I worked for him, his commercial bank account with HSBC was terminated because his business was too small, despite them offering the vest small business accounts prior to that.

HSBC is a British/Chinese bank that's somewhat notorious for their role in various money laundering schemes, gang activity and money laundering through chinese gangs and foreign investment.

Anyway, fast forward a couple years later, I'm walking past this brand new giant highrise being built, the developer has HSBC listed as a financier on their signage, there's a line of Chinese people 2 blocks long who told me they'd been flown out there by the developers to buy property.

These suites from what I could tell sat empty, with not even any renters for the 5 years or so I lived in the neighbourhood. Like the building was 50% empty.

Coming up now modern covid days, there's a huge wave of mortgage defaults coming. There's a huge amount of properties about to default with mortgages and financing by foreign investors with funding from a chinese bank.

A chinese bank that will end up owning and controlling said properties after the massive waves of defaults.

Chinese banks might as well == Chinese government.

Now... here's something for you to think about, especially those in coastal areas...

How many chinese foreign investment properties in your city are about to default to a chinese government run bank?

Leaving the Chinese government in defacto.control over vast swathes of real estate in North America, Europe, Australia....
edit on 25/8/2021 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Is this the kind of stuff they really arrested Meng Wanzhou over?

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   

HSBC stands for Highly Suspect Banking Corporation!

I remember a four corners investigation into them, where in Mexico they modified all the teller windows to the exact size do the drug cartels man pass the full briefcase through the teller windows, so they don’t have to take the cash out to pass to the teller.

A big more discreet.

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 05:15 AM
link   

If you don't like HSBC you should be happy they are getting defaulted on then, it means less profit.

So long as they don't get a bail out.

posted on Aug, 27 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Dec, 2 2022 @ 01:58 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

join