It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fred Corbin: Address to Barbados Town Hall Meeting, Claims Docs Show all Things

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Dear ATS Readers, Writers,

I did a search and came up nil. Also sorted out title to fit into ATS needs..(too long)

A man addresses a Barbados Town Hall Meeting, about covid, bout vaccines, and whether or not it is a bioweapon, etc....

IF what the man is saying is valid, or truthful, and the paperwork he claims to have, then this could be bombshell news.

FRED CORBIN: ADDRESS TO BARBADOS TOWN HALL MEETING, CLAIMS DOC’S SHOW ALL MANNER OF THINGS

www.bitchute.com...

IF what he is saying is true; it is certainly worthy of further investigation... and even trial/prosecution, etc, if deemed valid.

It seems you can only put in youtube videos??? Sorry don't know how to imbed Bitchute vids...Help?

I think this is a very important video to see for everyone. Form your own thoughts, but it is a bit shocking for some if all is true.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:09 AM
link   
From the comments on Bitchute I want to research this more... Could be nothing or maybe not.

Has a background in nuclear and chemical weapons study, civil engineering, aerospace engineering, marine biology. Asks Chief Med Off to describe the isolation of the S--- Vie Russ from a sample taken from a deceased patient, where the patient sample was not first combined with any other source of genetic material i.e., monkey kidney cells aka viro cells aka cancer, S--- is a subclade of C---- family. Discovered this from crossreferencing international taximeter reviews & correlated with actual genetic sequences & reviewed them against the patent records. It is false that this is a novel C-----. C---- sequences were sought in 1999. The first patent for C----- S spike protein was sought by Fie zur on Jan 28, 2000 (21 years ago). Evidence S--- is not a naturally evolved V----. No one has ever produced a safe and effective v----- against a C----. It is not possible. The coreceptor-dependent phagocytic general method of action general activity for infectivity and pathogenicity of S--- appears to be specifically related to cumulative charge resulting from inserts placed on the surface of the spike receptor-binding domain. This is a lab-engineered phenomenon. Can prove from a document provided by CCP intelligence service. 2 mutations were critical for a bat to human transmission of the respiratory syndrome. Documents direct collusion between Communist party and manufacturers. HKU4 spike. We introduced 2 single mutations H76R & H76A into the HKU4 spike. We produced retroviruses pseudotyped with HKU4 spike in human cells. An internal document from Fie our laboratories "Reverse Engineering the S--- of the Biotec Fie Zur S---. Outlines the chemical and biological processes manipulated to produce an m--- that contain a dangerous toxin to the body GO. Causes blood clots, heart failure. Barbados is a signatory to the Convention of the Prohibition & Development and Stockpiling of Bacteriological and Toxic Weapons. Signed treaty July 16, 1976. However, patent databases we've accessed prove the V--- is in fact a bioweapon. Has a copy of the mysterious deleted Wuhan databases that tell us the V is a bioweapon.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: pravdaseeker
I was reading an article about the same thing yesterday on conservative woman site,here is a link to the article.
The comments there are always fun.

www.conservativewoman.co.uk...

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376
I was reading an article about the same thing yesterday on conservative woman site,here is a link to the article.
The comments there are always fun.

www.conservativewoman.co.uk...

Wow, from your article.

This was a statement made by Peter Daszak in 2015, and reported in the National Academies Press on February 12, 2016, in which he declared: ‘We need to increase public understanding of the need for medical counter-measures such as a pan-coronavirus vaccine. A key driver is the media, and the economics will follow the hype. We need to use that hype to our advantage, to get to the real issues. Investors will respond if they see profit at the end of the process.’

That's a good article and seems to back up the video.

This is pretty scary if not only was it a lab leak, but they wanted it to leak. Things are starting to look pretty messed up.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
a reply to: putnam6

Hello putnam6,

Yeah, you got the "Gee, I wonder" bug too?

I am not savvy enough to grok all the medical lingo, cellular biology etc... but that is why I say folks who DO grok his statements need to investigate, and an official inquiry may very well be needed.

From his credentials, you can see/noticed he isn't an excitable "dummy".

That's why I put it up... there are a lot smarter folks, and some even in the medical profession who could explain it further, or add credence to his claims who are members of this forum.

Thanks for your input mate.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

Hello Ksihkehe,

Yep, if you will look at past people who were high up in the FDA, they moved on, or retired and went to work for these big pharma companies along with a HUGE salary to go with it. Payback for past drug approvals.

You see the same corruption in the military, generals retire and work for MIC companies making more weapons, for a HUGE salary.

So, this supposed approvals skipped a lot of the normal processes... no long case studies, or trials... the world population is the trial, or experiment. I have read where claims are made that all lab animals died after they got the jab in animal trials, so.... it is dodgy to say the least.

When they did the swine flu vax, they stopped it world wide after only 25 deaths..... more people have died from the covid jab than all other vaccine shots since 1950....that ought to scare the crap out of anyone. And yet, they still are pushing it like no tomorrow.

That should ALSO make a big bright light bulb come on in anyones head!

Many people "out there" are saying there must have a been a big payoff somewhere for this to happen, a promise of a future job? etc.

It is upsetting to see, and see such major permanent changes to our society worldwide.

Mark my words, things WILL be different from now on. There is NO going back... to the way it was. Because we have evolved, and devolved with this covid insanity.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: glen200376

Greetings glen200376,

From your link....

That first SARS event gave rise to a ‘very problematic’ April 2003 patent filing by the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). It was for the entire SARS gene sequence, and for a series of derivative patents covering means of detection, including the PCR test [widely used today purportedly to diagnose cases of SARS-CoV-2 infection].

‘The reason why that is a problem is that if you both own the patent on the gene itself, and on its detection, you have a cunning advantage to being able to control 100 per cent of the provenance of not only the virus itself, but also its detection. Meaning, you have the entire scientific and message control.’

The CDC’s public relations team sought to justify the application on the grounds that it would enable everyone to be free to research coronavirus.

That was a lie, Martin said. The US Patent Office twice rejected the application for the entire SARS sequence, on the grounds that it was already recorded in the public domain, but the CDC started a process to override this rejection. After repeated applications, and paying an appeal fine, they got the patent approved in 2007

So your article points out just how crooked to whole process is doesn't it! WOW, great bit of news there, no surprises... just how it is.

Thank you.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: pravdaseeker

Hello putnam6,

Yeah, you got the "Gee, I wonder" bug too?

I am not savvy enough to grok all the medical lingo, cellular biology etc... but that is why I say folks who DO grok his statements need to investigate, and an official inquiry may very well be needed.

From his credentials, you can see/noticed he isn't an excitable "dummy".

That's why I put it up... there are a lot smarter folks, and some even in the medical profession who could explain it further, or add credence to his claims who are members of this forum.

Thanks for your input mate.

Pravdaseeker

There are certain veteran ATSer's that over the years I've learned to listen to.

Yes, part of the problem is all the medical/biological terminology, I am reasonably intelligent and I'm interested in the subject matter but unless it's delivered in a way the masses can understand it will be a long time for enough people will get that Gee I wonder? bug.

The world is built around 240 character tweets and a 20 second sound byte, think most know they can research and find information, but in the end, it won't change anything and we are just along for the ride.
edit on 24-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
I vividly recall, at the start of the pandemic, there was chatter about the potential that this was a lab-created construct. The chatter was indistinct and basically a quiet rumor at that time, with none of the technical docs, patent records or whitepaper material that has begun to surface.

I DO remember that there was a team of researchers (from India I believe) that had commenced with a hasty (possibly even rushed) research of the pathogen, and had concluded that COVID-19 was a synthetic, artificial virus. This study was IMMEDIATELY bashed by the mainstream research community, completely ignored by the MSM, and filed as a kooky conspiracy theory.

Recall if you will, at that time, the "official narrative" was that COVID-19 escaped from an outdoor market selling bats.

Now that we're gradually seeing the corrosion and collapse of the "bat consumption" hypothesis for the outbreak...would it be so unreasonable to expect a similar collapse of the "it CAN'T possibly be a lab-created virus!" story?

I guess, stay tuned.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 08:24 AM
link   

edit on 24-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Hey there Putnam6,

Yeah man, I hear you... unfortunately, you are correct.

Along for the ride... and the road is getting quite "bumpy".... with wilderness, and no road a possibility.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Greetings Sleeper,

Yes, you are correct. IN FACT, there were a few other respectable nations who had studies too, that basically said, it was cooked in a lab.!!! UK was one of them....

But those were early days of this horse manure.

Once they got smacked with a ruler by the covid nuns..... they shut up, and toed the line.

Pravdaseeker

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 10:42 AM
link   

And look what is happening the whole profit could be actually true. If some are sick by the vaxs they wont ever admit that it was the vaxs.

posted on Aug, 24 2021 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Thanks for sharing his pravdaseeker, at least there are some passionate and virtuous people speaking out against these pretty damning "coincidences" that just keep revealing themselves

S & F, I hope this thread gets some more traction!

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 03:50 AM
link   

rumble.com...

Video should be a little over ten minutes in length for those who have yet to see it

posted on Aug, 25 2021 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Allykins1987
It's on YouTube with subtitles -

No need to go off ATS to watch it 😃

Here is another vid from the same yt channel as an added bonus:

edit on 25-8-2021 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Allykins1987

Thank you kindly for that wonderful gesture!

Pravdaseeker

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

Thank you so much for that effort, and posting them...

I am getting up there in years and sometimes I can't figure it out on postings, etc.. different sites, different things to do...

The technical trick sometimes is too much of a headache.
Ha!

Pravdaseeker

posted on Aug, 26 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Well that statement is wow. Yeah its almost becoming true now? when did the person made these statements to which press? and hyping the covid vax?
edit on 26-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

top topics

join