It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pfizer-Moderna INTENTIONALLY Sabotaged Own Control Groups in LT Efficacy-Safety Trials

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:08 AM
link   
THIS is insane!
Pfizer and Moderna intentionally broke testing protocol to nullify their own control groups in long term safety and efficacy trials.

The Moderna and Pfizer vaccine tests were conducted, as customary, with a control group; a group within the trial who were given a placebo and not the test vaccine.

However, during the trial -and after the untested vaccines were given emergency use authorization- the vaccine companies conducting the trial decided to break protocol and notify the control group they were not vaccinated. Almost all the control group were then given the vaccine.

Purposefully dissolving the placebo group violates the scientific purpose to test whether the vaccine has any efficacy; any actual benefit and/or safety issues. Without a control group there is nothing to compare the vaccinated group against.

According to NPR, the doctors lost the control group in the Johnson County Clinicial Trial (Lexena, Kansas) on purpose:

theconservativetreehouse.com... linical-trial-control-group-testing-vaccine-efficacy-and-safety/

“Dr. Carlos Fierro, who runs the study there, says every participant was called back after the Food and Drug Administration authorized the vaccine.

“During that visit we discussed the options, which included staying in the study without the vaccine,” he says, “and amazingly there were people — a couple of people — who chose that.”

He suspects those individuals got spooked by rumors about the vaccine. But everybody else who had the placebo shot went ahead and got the actual vaccine. So now Fierro has essentially no comparison group left for the ongoing study. “It’s a loss from a scientific standpoint, but given the circumstances I think it’s the right thing to do,” he says.

People signing up for these studies were not promised special treatment, but once the FDA authorized the vaccines, their developers decided to offer the shots.

www.npr.org...

Since final FDA authorization and approval for the vaccines are based on the efficacy and safety of the "vaccine"...which would've been determined by these trials...Pfizer and Moderna INTENTIONALLY sabotaged their own control groups in these trials by telling placebo recipients they were not "vaccinated" and then allowed them to get the actual "vaccine".

The fact that this was done on purpose and that the FDA is going approve Pfizer today...ANYWAY...should not be lost on anyone.

It's almost as if these companies were afraid it would be discovered their "vaccines" were NOT safe and effective.

Why else would they intentionally spoil their own control group?

edit on 23-8-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-8-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Hey!

How can you question their moves on this. They were just giving them the chance to get the vaccine and not being cruel. Placebo is lies anyways, serious make-believe.

Ergo, anyone defending placebo tests is anti vax and want's to see the world burn. Do you want to see the world burn?

/sarc

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:18 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   
To applause no less!
Breath taking! Much wow.
a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

+3 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:41 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Money. It is all about money not our health.

Congress invests big in pharmaceutical

www.opensecrets.org...

Pfizer is one of the most popular stocks in Congress, with 48 lawmakers placing their bet on the drugmaker that hikes its prices each year.

In the most recent financial disclosures filed last year, lawmakers reported holding tens of millions of dollars in tech and pharmaceutical stocks. Congress continued to invest in these companies even as it debated how to deal with rising drug prices and tech giants’ intrusions of privacy. /exnews]

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Why wouldn't they 6 month boosters forever, that's a lot of money to be made.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDamnDuckAgain

Ergo, anyone defending placebo tests is anti vax and want's to see the world burn. Do you want to see the world burn?

/sarc

I'm busy pushing Grandma off a cliff at the moment...but save me a seat for watching the world burn.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I think the biggest issue here is that it then proves that it wasnt a blind trial?
Or can they store the placebo group info in a a way without it being compromised by the scientists?

If it wasnt a blind trial, then we would have to look at the setup of the placebo group. Because not being blind could give them the oportunity to offset the demographics to their advantage.....

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Money. It is all about money not our health.

Congress invests big in pharmaceutical

www.opensecrets.org...

Time to raise the question.

Should lawmakers and their closest family be allowed to own stock during and up to a 5 year periode after serving?

I would say no......
edit on Mon Aug 23 2021 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempt to fix BB code

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Considering the information we have, Pfizer is by far the worst option yet first to get fda approval, while congress invests heavily in the company....

Yea, I don't need to be a conspiracy nut to have serious concerns and questions about the validity of the process

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   
That sounds like a plan! I'll grab us some ice from random kids.

Living up to the expectations.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
I guess we are the control group now.

+1 more 
posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 08:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: sciencelol

We are.
Which is WHY they're desperately pushing for 100% "vaccination".
No control group...no measure of "vaccine" failure.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

We are.

Well I plan on crawling through this river of sht and coming out clean on the other side.

unvaxed unmasked and unafraid

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

And Pfizer's COVID vaccine just received FDA approval, wow! Bizarro world

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

We are.

Well I plan on crawling through this river of sht and coming out clean on the other side.

unvaxed unmasked and unafraid

I'm with you.
Hoping to avoid those clots and sterility.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

There was never any doubt it would.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:06 AM
link   

TRUST THE $CIENCE!

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

It's about to get REALLY ugly.

posted on Aug, 23 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
I guess in hindsight once they got all those legal protections what would be the point of doing everything right, just get the product out and make big bucks.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join