It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Parliament Holds Joe Biden in Contempt and the Details Are Disturbing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

They are just trying to cover their own skin.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Freeborn
a reply to: yuppa

Who wants to 'isolate the US' and why?

Well the Chinese,russians,NWO take your pick. its so no one will want to help anyone but themselves. Countries who will not ally with others will be easier to take over correct?

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   
What plan is this?

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: nonspecific

Part of the plan is to ISOLATE the US and doing that requires the US having a falling out with our NATO allies.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
We the people of the US also hold that imbecile in contempt!
What an absolute ..i don't even have the words. I apologize to the rest of the world for our election incompetence and unleashing Mr Biden on the world. Sadly, we didn't stand a chance, the corruption was to total and complete. Stay Alive everyone. If we can make it, there might just be brighter days ahead.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Starcrossd
We the people of the US also hold that imbecile in contempt!
What an absolute ..i don't even have the words. I apologize to the rest of the world for our election incompetence and unleashing Mr Biden on the world. Sadly, we didn't stand a chance, the corruption was to total and complete. Stay Alive everyone. If we can make it, there might just be brighter days ahead.

Thanks, guys. You gave us Dubya, Trump and Biden. We gave you Blair, Brown and Cameron etc.

Idiots all.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Its as if we are playing a game of 'anything you can do we can do better'.

They elect an idiot, we elect a bigger idiot.
They elect an egotistical moron, we outdo them.

They've got Biden now, seems like Boris is trying to raise his game and beat him in the incompetent dimwitted stakes.

I dread to think what the future holds for the UK if for whatever reason Biden is replaced by Kamala Harris.....Diane Abbot?

edit on 21/8/21 by Freeborn because: typo

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

What failed here, apparently, seems to be the intelligence services of the western world.

The angst isn't about the Afghans, it's about the embarrassment of the politicians, and the home politics of coping with yet more highly visible refugees - sadly legitimate ones.

The US failed because it didn't publish the project plan.

It should have had a fixed date agreed by everyone, while the Afghans who worked for the west quequed quietly for a ticket (or not), and the Taliban sat back polishing thier guns waiting for the west to go home, say "That's All Folks" and go home waved off by a grateful population

If the US had done this, it would have been nice. But they didn't, and worse no in the rest of the west figured they were leaving suddenly.

That's the biggest screw up: how does a army exiit a country without giving hints?

Whatever the circumstances of withdrawal, pullout = bloodbath.

So, like the advert in the real world says, "just do it". And they did.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   

read the poster i replied to originally. click on my reply to bring up the message i replied to.

posted on Aug, 21 2021 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Why is the plan to isolate the US?

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 02:08 AM
link   

you are on a conspiracy website. I am not going to do your work for you. look it up yourself,walter.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:47 AM
link   
But it's your conspiracy?

How or why am I expected to figure it out?

Either tell me or don't I don't really mind, it's only your own hypothesis.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   

The whole idea of this site is that you post a hypothesis and people then discuss.

'Work it out' is really a cop out and suggests a lack of supportive reasoning and evidence.

I didn't reply to your previous response to me because I really couldn't be arsed at the time....but it was just a stock answer without any sort of depth, reasoned thought or factual detail.

So, 'put up or shut up' seems applicable here.

ETA

Of course you are free to post what you want, that was just a phrase and not intended to imply that you should 'shut up'.
I hope you get the point I was making.

But it does seem quite acceptable nowadays to pluck some imaginary thought and opinion out of thin air and present it as fact without even attempting to offer anything to support it.

Just a sign of the decline of standards on ATS?
edit on 22/8/21 by Freeborn because: Add ETA

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Joe Biden has no like or respect for anyone but his wife Jill, and his son Hunter, whom he proudly stated is, "the smartest guy I know".

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
I do wonder if this will be a good reason to sour our special relationship with the US.

It's been coming for a while I think, we don't get a very good deal out of it anymore do we?

a reply to: DISRAELI

The UK and USA still have a special, mutually beneficial relationship. Two examples..

1.) President Trump saved UK President Boris Johnson's life last year, when he was in Critical Covid-19 Condition.

2.) The UK spokes-lady came clean on how racist their First Family is.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:13 AM
link   
How did trump save bozzers life?

a reply to: carewemust

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The UK and USA still have a special, mutually beneficial relationship.

Are you sure?

Seems to me from my perspective from this side of the pond that the last three President's have been doing their very best to damage that 'special relationship'.

Two examples..

1.) President Trump saved UK President Boris Johnson's life last year, when he was in Critical Covid-19 Condition.

2.) The UK spokes-lady came clean on how racist their First Family is.

Please elaborate on these two examples, not quite sure what you're on about.....could just be me being stupid?

edit on 22/8/21 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:31 AM
link   
I think we need to establish who president Boris Johnson and the UK's spokes lady are before going any further.

a reply to: Freeborn

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Never spotted President Johnson .
Could you imagine just how insufferable, arrogant, condescending and pompous he would be?

I have no idea who 'the UK's spoke-lady' is.

edit on 22/8/21 by Freeborn because: Ooops

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:46 AM
link   

What EvanB has reported clearly indicates that our relationship is still as strong as ever.

Despite joe biden's best effort to destroy.

posted on Aug, 22 2021 @ 04:49 AM
link   

"Seems to me from my perspective from this side of the pond that the last three President's have been doing their very best to damage that 'special relationship'."

You aren't alone in that.

Our incredible relationship survived them.

Will also survive joe.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join