It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Parrots

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I am so fed up with it, the ignorance, the parroting of "truths" implemented by our media. If your feelings are hurt by this rant then you're part of the problem. You're a parroting sheep then. That's why I use the YOU form, well knowing that most of ATS will not feel adressed.

No seriously, with all that is happening and rolled out currently you don't see it coming?

Personal transportation will be dead. [EV is the future]
You think you can jump in your, or any car to get somewhere you like in future? You know ICE is on it's deathbed? Oh but you say we have EV, great, how do you think these EV will be charged when we all go off coal, off nuclear? It won't be charged because you won't get one. You will neither have the means to buy one, the permission to buy one as soon as the plan is implemented. You are supposed to stay in your 10 mile radius except for system relevant jobs they tell you to do. Conspiracy theory you say? If the power grid isn't stable enough, no one will charge their EV. You will have to provide a reason to drive 40 miles into the next town to do whatever you think you need to do there. Wait until they tax bicycles and license plate, just wait for it. Maybe tie it into the social credit system with expiration dates of credits and digital currency.

Personal verification of information will be dead. Freedom of movement [FACT checkers]
Once the universal ID is linked with every electronic device you will ever own, trusted computing on top of it, there's no way you will get unfiltered information. We get this today even but it will be worse. There will be one universal truth allowed. There will be no challenging or different opinions allowed. You think you can travel where you want to check out on things for yourself? That's not a valid reason to pollute the earth. Or you can't go there because of illness or any other reason they told you.

Welcome your UBI! You really earned it.
The UBI you are parroting for will be the last coffin nail of your personal freedom. The ability to decide over you and your future. You currently see the economic drop, and this will be done in waves. Expect more reasons to shut down the economy and what you get is monopolies. Today you can choose from devices, customize them with own software.

What do you think will happen when only a few selected ones have access to technology needed for deconstructing machine code, analytics? I mention this in light of the push for augmented humans, too. You can't have a open system like today's computer hardware because for the simple reason people know there are bad guys out there. You don't want that chip anybody in their hobby-room could start to come up with methods to mess with your personal augmentation hardware.

That's why it will be a closed system, incompatible with current hardware. But not only to protect you, mainly to protect secrets. And that's what the future is about, secrets on a "need to know basis". Wait, you want to learn how to do electronic circuits for fun? To dangerous. That's where mechanisms come into play that are being set up RIGHT NOW for the mission creep it was designed for.

To keep us in check, out of range of information. I could go on but I kind of struggle putting this all down in a sorted manner.

So if you applaud all this until your noose bleeds, you are part of the problem and need to reflect on life itself.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Thinking about all this makes me welcome an asteroid. I'd rather be obliterated into space dust than live like this.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: ThatDamnDuckAgain

That slow creep of authoritarian dictatorship. It's a long, slow walk down an all too familiar road. We will become the horse (boxer) from Animal farm....
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Horrible, noisy birds with sharp beaks and claws. Unnervingly clever too.

I dont like parrots either.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Sounds like a good time to get into Bushcraft Lmao.

All jokes aside should it ever come to it i rather go hide in them woods.

Even that sounds way more pleasant then living in a prison.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I wish I could be close to you to protect you when all that happens.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Right, I've been bushcrafting myself since before I knew what it was. Very glad my Grampa got me into wandering the hills and valleys. My long haul pack and favorite stick are by the door. Im literally just waiting for the "feeling" to be right and I'm heading out the door with my pup and not looking back. Kind of exciting, in a strange twisted way....a reply to: TheGreazel

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
That's adorable but wouldn't you leave a family/wife in the process? So if that's the case I feel awkward now. We say, you can foster appetite but you are going to eat at home! :-P

About the defense thing, you can ask one of these guys
www.qwant.com...&q=wooden+dummy+form&t=images
or the guys at the EWTO (if it still exists after 1.5y of lockdown) whom I often accused of cutting me unnecessary slack during sparing! *whispers* and I always took full advantage of it

:-P

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:02 AM
link   

I just wanted to impress you like a macho.

Seriously, if there is an emergency or something and I can help you, I will. We need to let God use us to reach other people in His name.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Trueman
Like a Trueman, I get it, I get it, Italian machismo

I am staying adamant on you eating at home though, I think I read something from a different member jumping in between on of our conversations and I felt bad afterwards! Even if it's just fun, if you were my man, I wouldn't want you to compliment other woman on a conspiracy board

Don't take it too serious. See you around

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: TheGreazel

I wonder though…. Do you imagine ‘They’ would allow that? In the unlikely chance a citizen inside the System found out there were others outside the System—and doing well, thank you— the System would be forced to act. Besides, where would you go? State parks, National parks and the ever-growing U.N. list of ‘World Heritage Sites’ will be owned by the System. “I’ll sneak in”, ya say? I hope you can! Really I do. But what would you say your chances are of avoiding drones? Satellites? Cell towers? Surveillance flights? Fire watch towers?

Bring on that asteroid.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 02:12 PM
link   
ThatDamnDuckAgain:

“You are supposed to stay in your 10 mile radius except for system relevant jobs they tell you to do”.
“You will have to provide a reason to drive 40 miles into the next town to do whatever you think you need to do there.”

Exactly! Said as much in Agenda 21. I haven't read Agenda 2030, but I hear it’s just Agenda 21 pushed back nine years.

They’ve laid out their vision where citizens of one town would need a “valid reason” to travel to the next town over—mostly for the benefit of the state: population redistribution, lower the strain in the environment, redistribution of those with needed skills, and temporary jobs the state requires.

Each city would be surrounded by a Green Ring (crops and forest). Ostensibly, this is designed to help the city be self-sufficient. But honestly: how easy is it to hide in a corn belt miles wide when they have infrared cameras, drones and service roads?
edit on 17-8-2021 by Thoughtcrime because: Forgot to give proper attribution

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtcrime

Each city would be surrounded by a Green Ring (crops and forest). Ostensibly, this is designed to help the city be self-sufficient. But honestly: how easy is it to hide in a corn belt miles wide when they have infrared cameras, drones and service roads?

That's utopic for now because there is still the rural region outside the city and try to relocate settled farmers or families living there for decades, even centuries, will escalate quickly.

This is why we currently see the killing of the rural regions. No personal vehicle, combustion engine not allowed to be produced after 2025 and so on. Not being allowed to collect rainwater... all the things that make it difficult to have a functioning life living rural.

And from their perspective, there can not be enough suicidal people like we had last year. If one thinks they cheat the system by suicide, they actually win too because "overpopulation".

Thing is, time is working against the individual and for the group. That is why everything needs to be controlled, even the narrative around vaccination passports. Because if you had left the decision to capitalism before the critical amount of first and second shot vaccination, there would be no business on earth with a sane mind skipping profits because they choose to.

The people would be like "fine, if I can't get my stuff from you, I will get it around the corner". Capitalism would have regulated that mandate away if forced in too quickly.

The breadcrumbs we get "only two weeks to flatten the curve and not get everyone infected at once" to "another round of lockdown" to "mandatory vaccinations won't be a thing" to "maybe mandatory vaccinations are needed! to "mandatory vaccination is the only way to save humanity"...

These breadcrumbs are laid out so we, the common people, have heard about it before, so it's not something new. This tactic is evident in so many things and the pattern cycle is about 2.5-3 months from rough estimations in my head.

Gradually making moves, step by step as the public is kept confused about matters on PCR cycle counts, vaccination efficiency and other lies.
edit on 17.8.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 03:51 PM
link   

It is almost unbelievable to me how these global organizations can tell us all exactly what they are planning and implementing and somehow people still call these things conspiracy theories. Especially the transportation issue. What they really want is not just electric vehicles but self driving electric vehicles. I saw a WEF presentation asking the question why do you need to own a car? And they had studies about how most cars are just sitting 96% of the time and it would be much better and less wasteful if you could just order a self driving car like how uber works but with no driver. Also all the people who claim the great reset is a conspiracy theory...

There is an urgent need for global stakeholders to cooperate in simultaneously managing the direct consequences of the COVID-19 crisis. To improve the state of the world, the World Economic Forum is starting The Great Reset initiative.

www.weforum.org... it is not a conspiracy theory, it is an initiative that has already started.

posted on Aug, 17 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Chalcedony
They tell it into our faces and the masses are too busy with their newest toys, they won't even recognize what is happening.

Basically that's asking for permission if not for the fact that they keep most of us so distracted and divided, there is no time to care about something that distant from their normal lives.

Because the people don't care, most want to be led and have their lives managed by government it seems. Even now there seems to be a willingness to transfer rights to access your children to the state out of convenience.

It's suddenly the teachers job to raise the children, by no means this is wanted from the state. Because if you control the children's mindset, you control the future. That's something no politician ever wanted. Power. They are all there for the good cause.

new topics

top topics

join