It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World War Z or Afghanistan

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Is the media even covering this fiasco? There is a video of people literally falling off airplanes taking off.

Afghanis surrounding a plane trying to take off

Or is it an cut scene from World War Z?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Is the media even covering this fiasco?

Yes.
The video shows desperate people taking desperate measures to escape a desperate situation , sometimes life echos art.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   

I wonder if one of them actually held on long enough for take off to start?

Would be a hell of a ride, lmao.

ETA: Just heard on Fox that indeed a few of them fell from the wing at several thousand feet (how the heck they could hold on is beyond me).

It's pure desperation to get out of there before the Taliban start rounding people up and making them pay.

MSM isn't showing us the half of it.
edit on 8/16/2021 by MykeNukem because: eta

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I saw a video on Twitter of what looked like people falling from a plane hundreds of feet in the air.

Not sure if it was legit but with all that’s happening over there at the moment, I would not be surprised in the least.
edit on 16/8/2021 by TOMFROMOZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Theyre clambering onto the wheel bays

and then falling off in the air on take of, pretty horrific scene

Falling video is here
VIDEO

MORE

MORE

GUNFIRE

C-17

AIRPORT

CH-47 Shuttle Runs Airport

edit on 16-8-2021 by TritonTaranis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   
I would say the footage of at least 3 bodies being scraped off rooftops confirms this story

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TOMFROMOZ

I saw a video on Twitter of what looked like people falling from a plane hundreds of feet in the air.

Not sure if it was legit but with all that’s happening over there at the moment, I would not be surprised in the least.

It's real.

Even MSM is showing people falling from airplanes.

They have tens of thousands of people to get out of there and only ONE airstrip. What a mess.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Hopefully those thousands will form a resistance force.

There must be quite a few young adults that were too young to remember Taliban rule.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Media seems to be given Biden a pass... I guess things are so dire, Jen Psaki gets to take a vacation.

Can't imagine what kind of conniption fit the media would be having if Trump was still in office presiding over this mess.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Edumakated
Media seems to be given Biden a pass... I guess things are so dire, Jen Psaki gets to take a vacation.

Can't imagine what kind of conniption fit the media would be having if Trump was still in office presiding over this mess.

And as expected the UK gov have totally messed up, it's not like it wasn't known that the Taliban were sweeping across the country and yet they wait until the last minute to evacuate and in the process leave a ton of their own behind.

You can bet it would've been a different story if they had to evacuate something that was worth something to them

And confirmed via RT, 7 died at Kabul airport:

www.rt.com...
edit on 09-19-1976 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

Wow, I have no words.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Do they actually think they might survive holding onto the plane for the entire flight?

or is falling just a better way to die?

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   
The airport scences are horrific-It reminds me of a similar event in history when the same thng happened.

In WW2-at the end of the siege of Stalingrad when the remenants of the german army were trapped by the Soviets who had encircled the airport-the same desperation happened there-right down to crowds swarming aircraft,climbing onto the wings and falling to their deaths.

That was a horrid thing to read about,but it was history and it was happening to the bad guys.
Its worse to see it happening on the news to people we were supposedly helping to build a decent country.

That was a lie as we now see-and many of us knew from day one.

What a monumental s# show.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrokenCircles
Do they actually think they might survive holding onto the plane for the entire flight?

or is falling just a better way to die?

They are uneducated. They don't know any better. Even if they managed to some how hang on to the landing gear and brought up into wheel well, they'd still die from cold and lack of oxygen.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:56 AM
link   
It's raining men!

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

America new disgrace under the democrats rule, this would never happen under the Republicans.

But Democrats are power drunk and on a revenge against America, they do not give two rats asses what happen anywhere else.

Where is their senile china biden? I will like to see him in front of the cameras answering questions, but all you hear is statements send to the controlled fascist media we have.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Horrific…just….SO BAD! Reminds me of watching the fall of Saigon. Poor bastards.

So it IS possible to climb into the wheel well of an aircraft and hold on past takeoff. If I remember correctly, some guy in the Philippines (?) did it and survived, though badly frost-bitten; his two companions either fell out at several hundred feet or were crushed as the landing gear retracted into the wheel wells

I can’t imagine how scary it would be for the pilots and flight crew on that C-17! Somebody clinging to the landing gear or surface of that plane could seriously effect the flight dynamics of the craft, making for a hairy ride!

In any case, it sickens me to see these people left in the lurch, waiting for the axe to fall…literally.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Madness , i read just now that they put a hold on flights out of the airfield because of all the chaos.

They should have started days ago with evac.

The longer it takes the more manpower the taliban can redirect to the airfield.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: baggy7981
It's raining men!

Too soon dude, too soon.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The F-‘d up thing about this is, that at least in Viet Nam, they could use helicopters to ferry passengers to aircraft carriers off the coast and save thousands. Even IF they used military heavy lift helicopters (Like the CH-53), where would they go? Pakistan may allow U.S. aircraft overflights, but they’re not exactly our friend anymore. Iran to the south? Forget it. And the other ‘Stans? Iffy, at best.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join