It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ted Cruz Saved America At 3:30 AM Last Night

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 11:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Rich Z

Because he and Pertusi are the ones running the government behind the senile incompetent china biden is soo pathetic that the man has to be guided by the secret police because he can not find his way around, just pathetic.

Elections were stolen manipulated alright.

Democrats like Pertusi and schumk are like rats sewer rats, they come out in the night dirty, stinky and deceivious, they will never be able to be presidents soo they get a dummy to govern from behind, as long as is plenty of littler girls for the senile man to sniff to keep him happy from his deranged tantrums

The covid scamonger is to keep people from what is going with the unprecedented grab of government while inundating the nation with illegals by the millions.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ahabstar
Simple solution.

If you are not responsible enough to own a firearm then you are not responsible enough to vote.

And whom exactly gets to determine what responsible actually means? I went to jail at 18 for 2 ounces of pot. I can never own a firearm because of this. Meanwhile, almost 30 years later, I'm in charge of a $25 million dollar budget and 40 odd employees. I own two decent homes in separate States, have a dog and fish, and pay my bills mostly on time.
I think I'm responsible enough to vote, wouldn't you? But I still can't according to you because the State feels I'm too irresponsible to own a firearm.

The slope only gets more slippery from here...

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

America will fall into anarchy, is coming and is going to be unavoidable, as of today we do not have a government in place, no even a president, just what resembles a president. The plan of democrats is to destroy America completely so they can stop all freedoms and constitutional rights, because the nation is in chaos.

Well, here's a sign that sounds like they have something in the works, be ready for a false flag:
www.dhs.gov...

The bulletin is from 08/13/21 expires on 11/11/21

Through the remainder of 2021, racially- or ethnically-motivated violent extremists (RMVEs) and anti-government/anti-authority violent extremists will remain a national threat priority for the United States. These extremists may seek to exploit the emergence of COVID-19 variants by viewing the potential re-establishment of public health restrictions across the United States as a rationale to conduct attacks. Pandemic-related stressors have contributed to increased societal strains and tensions, driving several plots by domestic violent extremists, and they may contribute to more violence this year.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy

Simple solution.

If you are not responsible enough to own a firearm then you are not responsible enough to vote.

And whom exactly gets to determine what responsible actually means? I went to jail at 18 for 2 ounces of pot. I can never own a firearm because of this. Meanwhile, almost 30 years later, I'm in charge of a $25 million dollar budget and 40 odd employees. I own two decent homes in separate States, have a dog and fish, and pay my bills mostly on time.
I think I'm responsible enough to vote, wouldn't you? But I still can't according to you because the State feels I'm too irresponsible to own a firearm.

The slope only gets more slippery from here...

That has to do with the laws of the prohibition on drugs, which wasn't actually figured into the original system, which had no prohibitions. Felonies were reserved for violent people mostly; assaulters, rapists and murderers and they very well don't deserve their rights to carry firearms or vote.

The prohibitions of both alcohol and drugs were gross government overreach and violations of the principles of the original system of government. I would say your story is an argument against the prohibition laws and not an argument for restoring the rights of violent felons.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I would add that if modern day prohibition was repealed, then drug offenders should be able to petition for the restoration of their rights. Then, if they are non violent drug offenders their rights should be restored.
edit on 14-8-2021 by themessengernevermatters because: typo

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 01:41 PM
link   

a reply to: DBCowboy

Have you “done your time” if out on probation?

Also, if an 18 year old can’t buy a handgun, a beer or pack of cigarettes...why are they responsible enough to vote?

A Federal Judge has ruled that 18 year olds CAN buy handguns. I believe the 21 limit for ANYTHING is BS. I was a Second Class Petty Officer in the Navy before my 21st birthday.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy I actually agree with this with one caveat. You have to do every day of your sentence, no parole.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Thank you Mr. Cruz! My hero! Amen! Somebody is standing up against those evil duma$$ Democrats!

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: MrBuddy

Sought expungement? Was “intent to sell” tacked on? Even in Colorado today which has recreational, 2 oz is the cap. Is it fair, no? But other states were known for 20-30 year stretches for less during election years to show “tough on crime” to voters.

But unlike what DB took, the aim was squarely at gun grabbers that think no one should own a gun for any reason.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Chance321

Wow that summarizes exactly what the government is doing, soo really, who the real terrorist against the American people are.

I think our own security agencies are becoming stupid this days.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

If you think this has stopped the power grabbing CCP loyalist democrats just wait until their "New Green Deal laws" are passed...

One of the things they are passing is a mile tax... Remember the lie by CCP loyalist demoncrat leaders and China Biden claimed that they wouldn't tax anyone making less than $400,000 a year?... With the "Green New Deal" they are taxing everyone by taxing every mile you travel.

It also includes a provision, if it isn't in the already passed first phase it will be passed in the future, China Biden and CCP loyalist demoncrat leaders and RINOs are or will include a provision in which Americans won't be able to lower our ACs temperature in summers less than 70 degrees, and we won't be able to increase our heater's temperature in winters past 60-65 degrees...

I had read in the past a draft of this "legislation", and will have to look it up. I was so mad at what I read I just didn't bother to post it...

edit on 14-8-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Wow that summarizes exactly what the government is doing, soo really, who the real terrorist against the American people are.

Obama, that communist bastard, was the one that politicized completely our three letter agencies as well as our military.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   
BTW, does anyone remember the tax Obama wanted to pass, but was unable, on pets? You can be sure that will be part of the "Green New Deal."

When people find themselves cold in winters and summers, with the rationing even on food that demoncrats and rinos will pass, most Americans won't be able to do anything at all to stop bills like H.R.1. That's when the CCP loyalist demoncrat leaders will pass their worst policies/ideas.

You can be sure these bastards will find a way to silence Senators/representatives like Ted Cruz. They will be blackmailed or "disappeared/suicided."

edit on 14-8-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 07:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrBuddy
I went to jail at 18 for 2 ounces of pot. .

As I said 90% should have their rights back. I specified violent felons. Sorry about your situation. That's why I said that too many things have been declared felonies.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
The Democrats are working on par with the enemy.

Every single Democrat policy is put in place to undermine and weaken the country.

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 10:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Bloodworth

Read this. Look at the people pushing it.
www.citizensjournal.us...

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Yet its always republicans getting caught commiting voter fraud....

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Ted Cruz. What a brave patriot. Missed opportunity in 2020, he would have made a wonderful POTUS and still would. Don't get me wrong, I love Trump. He did great for us and was what we needed for the time. I'd like to have him again in 2024. But Cruz is right up there too.

No matter what....we stopped Hillary from being POTUS & ensured the SCOTUS would remain fair and balanced for decades
edit on 8/15/2021 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2021 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043

Just my opinion but we already know that the FBI is deep in the pockets of the Dem party. Looks like interesting times ahead.

posted on Aug, 16 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Look at their latest recruitment efforts (laughable) compared to their past blunders and it paints a sad picture of the intelligence agencies. How far we have fallen.

<< 1  2    4 >>

join