It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vaccine Gold Rush

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Pretty sure Mr. Brand said all that needs to be said... have a laugh here!

grab that jab...

edit on 13-8-2021 by Akragon because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Akragon

I did not think that would be all that good of a video but I was wrong...Thanks for posting

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Damn that was spot on!

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 05:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky
You might want to watch more from Russell Brand......I find his vids very informative and entertaining.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Very rarely does Mr Brand not have a valid point
I don’t think many around here would trust Mr Gates

It’s hard to imagine this is not a manufactured crisis

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 06:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Very rarely does Mr Brand not have a valid point
I don’t think many around here would trust Mr Gates

It’s hard to imagine this is not a manufactured crisis

Well said.
It is a real virus with a manufactured crisis attached.

They could have used the latest strain of influenza to pull this off, but it wouldn't have been as scary as a novel strain of coronavirus.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Is it? There are many seemingly reputable Doctors that say it has never been isolated (or whatever the word is).

So... is it?

They could have used the latest strain of influenza to pull this off, but it wouldn't have been as scary as a novel strain of coronavirus.

Or, they could have just used the latest strain of Influenza and called it a novel Coronavirus.

The problem here is, I don't believe one single crap-crud thing out of any of their mouths.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

Is it? There are many seemingly reputable Doctors that say it has never been isolated (or whatever the word is).

So... is it?

Or, they could have just used the latest strain of Influenza and called it a novel Coronavirus.

The problem here is, I don't believe one single crap-crud thing out of any of their mouths.

Never been isolated? you can find the genome sequence for wuhan coronavirus right here: scroll down amd click the blue ‘view display’ button on the right. I guess the drs making that claim might have an agenda too.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
edit on 8/13/2021 by BrujaRebooted because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: BrujaRebooted
Never been isolated? you can find the genome sequence for wuhan coronavirus right here: scroll down amd click the blue ‘view display’ button on the right. I guess the drs making that claim might have an agenda too.

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I should made it clear again but I have said this many times...

I do not have the education or creds to evaluate this evidence myself, so I am at the mercy of others, my only task is to try to determine whose opinion I trust.

You also ignored my comment that there are many reputable Doctors of all persuasions that it has not in fact been isolated.

There was also a court case in Canada where the evidence was demanded as part of the Discovery process, and they failed to produce the evidence, which is fairly damning in and of itself.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

So... is it?

I think there actually is a novel coronavirus. I had it. I didn't have a fever, I did have a cough, but that was a symptom of the pneumonia that developed after the COVID hit me.
The thing that tells me I had a novel virus is the loss of taste and smell. I have never been troubled with influenza since I had the Hong Kong flu in 68, but I never had the loss of smell thing before COVID. I had perfectly clear breathing through my nose, no nasal congestion or drainage, but I couldn't smell a thing.
I agree that it is difficult to believe anything the people in charge say.
I have seen the empty hospitals in my area, while the local news media were telling us that the hospitals were overflowing.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

I should made it clear again but I have said this many times...

I do not have the education or creds to evaluate this evidence myself, so I am at the mercy of others, my only task is to try to determine whose opinion I trust.

You also ignored my comment that there are many reputable Doctors of all persuasions that it has not in fact been isolated.

There was also a court case in Canada where the evidence was demanded as part of the Discovery process, and they failed to produce the evidence, which is fairly damning in and of itself.

Isolated, would probably mean identified, correct? isnt a gene sequence map sort of like a fingerprint, common as rain now? I would bet there are plenty labs capable of producing and matching gene sequences. I dont have to know how or know what Im looking at, but common sense tells me that a gene sequence for Wuhan Corona virus has been done. What you would be saying is that you believe the map I posted a link tonis fake. Are you saying that?

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

The thing that tells me I had a novel virus is the loss of taste and smell.

That is actually not an uncommon symptom with colds and flu - not everyone gets the same symptoms, and sometimes people do and sometimes they do, probably due to the vast number of different variations of cold and flu viruses circulating since forever.

So, that is absolutely not a 100% clincher.

But again, I don't have the knowledge to make such a determination on my own.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

What you would be saying is that you believe the map I posted a link tonis fake. Are you saying that?

I already answered that, more than once. I am not qualified to make such a determination on my own.

Learn to read.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
There has been no live circus isolated, and the one they claim to show us shows the graphene folds in it. Graphene is found in genetic engineering and vaccines, not a zoonotic bat virus. It's a bioweapon which will aid in getting the death vax administered which will sterilize and kill people.
They have monkey kidney DNA in the vax to make those who get it prone to monkey born viruses, Ebola for example.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 03:02 PM
link   

What you would be saying is that you believe the map I posted a link tonis fake. Are you saying that?

I already answered that, more than once. I am not qualified to make such a determination on my own.

Learn to read.

You claim that some reputable doctors believe the COVID19 genone map I linked you to is fake, then?

Learn some manners.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 03:06 PM
link   

You claim that some reputable doctors believe the COVID19 genone map I linked you to is fake, then?

Not claim... they do.

Learn some manners.

I have manners, I just have little patience for those who are lazy and/or engage in deliberate ignorance.

posted on Aug, 13 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Goog knows best...🤡

Brand knows the facts.

Follow the 💰💰💰...

Top 20 pharma companies lost $2.6 trillion market cap in Q1

In 2011-12 Pfizer revenue was $65 billion, but in 2020 they only made ~42 billion. Source

Global vax revenue from 2014-2020 has been 17% growth.

Pharma State to Peasants: ‘Take Your Soma and Back to Sleep, Sweetheart’

“The greatest care is taken to prevent you from loving anyone too much. There’s no such thing as a divided allegiance; you’re so conditioned that you can’t help doing what you ought to do. And what you ought to do is on the whole so pleasant, so many of the natural impulses are allowed free play, that there really aren’t any temptations to resist. And if ever, by some unlucky chance, anything unpleasant should somehow happen, why, there’s always soma to give you a holiday from the facts.”
― Aldous Huxley, Brave New World (1931)

posted on Aug, 14 2021 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I used to hate Brand with a passion, but in recent years he has toned it down & begun to use his clearly first rate intellect to dissect the globalist situation & to ensure that the public can get their hands on well curated data & well informed opinion. I find his style to be funny, engaging & inspirational - he treats the subject matter with reverence despite the comedy value of his presentations, knowing how serious it is & how much we need the information to be put out there & analysed for the wellbing of humanity.

top topics

join