It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

interpretation of vac. by my dear friend, a clinical lab scientist.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Apparently some shots are saline for the controls in the mass "experiment" and some people just get biologically lucky... glad you are okay.

Every bit of info is second hand, basically, as few of us have a comprehensive understanding of biochemistry, but if you follow some of these info trails, they check out and who'd you generally tend to believe...

a) Big Pharma, mass media, big tech and govt: the guys with a track record of malfeasance and lies, an obvious lust for wealth at the expense of human health and a conviction that there are too many people and we are literally killing the biosphere...

or

b) the little guys who are risking their lives and reputations to expose, in a step by step manner, what they feel is institutional mass murder?

?
edit on 8/4/2021 by Baddogma because: added media

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

we need more scientists on here from all fields so we can continue to learn.

True that

I haven't posted much on the topic because it is so complicated,But I have kept up with the latest info.

My friend agrees with you and says you are more qualified than her,

She has never posted on a forum before, so I think she may feel a little overwhelmed.

This is one of the worse most frightening things I faced in my life time, and I really don't have much to say.

I am afraid the worse is yet to come.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: sunshadow1220

The TPTB believe they are immnune from any damages or the things but there is an old saying that goes.

"If you cant see what lies ahead of you? then how can you see whats in front of you?"

"The sands of time and overseers will be the judge"
edit on 4-8-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Yes, that's what the guy is asserting.

He says he has a provable trail of patents and documents for the disease and cure and lays out a deliberate plot to make a pandemic, sell the cure and (from all logical conclusions) cull the herd.

His (David Martin) first vid where he lays out the patents, methodically, with a Reiner Feullmich is long and dull, but if you want the patent numbers to cross reference, start there.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Not Dr hoffe, a friend of the OP who claims to be a clinical lab technician.

a reply to: shaemac

And yes she is.

I warned her you guys were tough. I hope she continues to post

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

They are also after a specif number 80% 70% 90%
This seems to be like population control while using a virus as a potential excuse to push for such things.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I've had two jabs now. The first at a big temporary walk in centre where I booked in and turned up to have a jab.

The second I went to my GPS surgery as they had some slots free and it was closer than going back to the centre.

How could they possibly know what jabs to give me and choose saline only and then be able to record that and monitor my progress?

a reply to: Baddogma

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777

Lol tell her not to be intimidated, I argue all the time with people on here, or try to at least show the viewpoint of the non-indoctrinated scientist. Even though many believe otherwise.

It’s good practice and you learn more talking with others plus you get to see any holes or problems with what you learned in school, which does happen.

I think this is the last wave we will see, they just need to stop doing halfsies with vaccination and lockdown. Plus, stop scaring and intimidating people. I also think the misinformation campaigns from both sides are on purpose and to drive a misinformation wedge between us and that is something I try to stop by hoping to teach people what is really going on with the processes inside us.

I’m also still hesitant on letting my kids get the vaccine and keep ignoring the letters every so often from work to include them in the vaccine trials.

Don’t let them get to you, the light is finally at the end of the tunnel.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I truly haven't a clue. Most of my friends and loved ones had it, too.

There have been a few strange illnesses in formerly completely healthy people, but so far nothing lasting or death.

I really hope this is all somehow a false alarm... but all indications are pointing to the biggest scandal and mass murder in history.

* as far as lasting illness, a friend in his 70's was previously healthy and three months after the shot is a wreck and seems to have aged overnight- now shuffles and has episodes of senility. It's hard to relate to the shot, thus why it makes sense how they planned to escape notice.

It also occurs to me that they need people to profit from for future boosters as well as keeping infrastructure going, so some significant percentage must be benign.

Also, there was that report of a box of vaccines sent to Africa labeled 'not for use in USA, UK.'- been months and am shaky of details, but the gist was some boxes were meant for 2nd 3rd world distribution. There has to be a system ... and so many complicit that it staggers belief, but then again, overpopulation is not a hidden problem and when discussing this some have responded with "Meh, too many people anyway." As if they are somehow exempt from harm.

edit on 8/4/2021 by Baddogma because: add

edit on 8/4/2021 by Baddogma because: add

edit on 8/4/2021 by Baddogma because: added some detail

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkEyi
a reply to: sunshadow1220

The TPTB believe they are immnune from any damages or the things but there is an old saying that goes.

"If you cant see what lies ahead of you? then how can you see whats in front of you?"

"The sands of time and overseers will be the judge"

My thought too.

If TPTB think they are infallible, they are sadly mistaken, the repercussions will be worse than their death. They will wish for it.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Interestingly the only understanding about the new technology use in the china virus jabs, is the science that big pharm is giving out.

To this day pharma has not released any real data why? because it will take years before they can tell what this technology has done to the human body.

One thing is to speculate on what they want to happen, another is the realities of how the human body will react, this shots are use as one size fix all, but we humans are not the same, we react different to the same thing depending on the make over of you body and genetic factors.

Another reason why I look at big pharma treatments with caution.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

I think this is the last wave we will see

That has crossed my mind also, I still am afraid they will keep pushing it, I haven't had the jab and wont

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

The TPTB should know even though they see us as wasteful resources or that somehow we are wasting resources it was because of us Humans we make or can break the economy.

A AI nor Android wont replace humanity the same way humans can. No AI can do what organic creatures can achieve for the economy.

I get what the TPTB are getting their weird ideas from.
But the same TPTB and polticans who are pushing all this dont live in areas of ordinary people as they do they dont live the same lives as the rest of the populations.

No matter the race they dont understand us very well.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777

originally posted by: nonspecific
Not Dr hoffe, a friend of the OP who claims to be a clinical lab technician.

a reply to: shaemac

And yes she is.

I warned her you guys were tough. I hope she continues to post

She doesnt need to shy away. Debate is good as it strengthens the mind and we can all learn something. If she has knowledge to share, please share!

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

it will take years before they can tell what this technology has done to the human body.

absolutely, I agree, marg

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
Interestingly the only understanding about the new technology use in the china virus jabs, is the science that big pharm is giving out.

To this day pharma has not released any real data why? because it will take years before they can tell what this technology has done to the human body.

One thing is to speculate on what they want to happen, another is the realities of how the human body will react, this shots are use as one size fix all, but we humans are not the same, we react different to the same thing depending on the make over of you body and genetic factors.

Another reason why I look at big pharma treatments with caution.

Exactly. I mean, this goes for just common prescribed medicines too. Think about having an illness and the many medicines people have to go thru until they find the right one. Medicines that have been approved and around for dozens of years. They all dont work for everyone and some of them can be deadly for people or cause horrible reacations...so on and so forth.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Listen to your gut and make an educated decision with your family and your doctor. Don’t listen to some hack politician, whack job you tube doctor, or pharmaceutical company. They only serve their own interests and they are usually financial when you look deep enough.

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:02 PM
link   

The next wave when the boosters will be approved and allowed is going to come in the fall when the seasonal Flu will be identified as the killer covid variant.

Mark my works, when that happen I will post the biggest I told you soo in ATS, soo predictable, the same way that big pharma cashed on people forgetting about the summer cold, they will be cashing out on people forgetting what the Flu used to be.

Lets face it, the arrogant bastards really thinks Americans are dumb and stupid.

Well maybe, but no all

edit on 4-8-2021 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   
This is a joke right? A prank on the good people of ATS?

This scientific expert of yours is posting bizarre videos of preachers and claiming Jeshua the Messiah has the answers...

We're supposed to take this seriously... And just gloss over the bizarre parts?

posted on Aug, 4 2021 @ 06:06 PM
link   
I'd say it's not even out of the ordinary these days on ATS.

a reply to: and14263

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join