It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Dr Fauci had the virus?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   
As the debate hots up here in Australia as we enter our 5th week of lockdown with 4 more weeks to go, a question entered my mind today:

Has Dr Fauci been infected with the virus? and if not, why not?

First up a little background -
Here in Sydney we are currently going through an outbreak of the Delta variant. Our cases are hovering around 200 per day and the whole Greater Sydney region is locked down. Only allowed to leave the house if essential worker or to shop for food, exercise and must be done within 10km of your address. After 5 weeks i'm starting to go a little stir crazy working from home and never really leaving. The debate is raging here with radicals on both sides, those that believe in the vaccine and those that don't, those for lockdowns, those against etc.

I will be honest, in comparison to many other countries, we have done okay so far. We are now 18 months down the track and i still don't personally know anyone who has had the virus. I don't even have a friend of a friend. I'm not a hermit, have a large family and very large circle of friends. You would imagine i would know at least one person, but no.

I have read many posts on here with people from overseas talking about their experience of having Covid. So many people, so sick, deaths etc. I have read about Ivermectin, the vaccine, and many peer reviewed articles.

So many Americans, former President, hell even Tom Hanks and his wife were among the first here in Australia to diagnosed, yet i can't find anything about Dr Fauci having the virus. So my question is if not, why not? From what i can see he hasn't been in some protective bubble. He was in the White House on many occasions and i believe even had close contact with President Trump just prior to him being diagnosed. He has travelled extensively, catching flights which seems to be a place that a lot catch covid in.

I mean to me, every man and his dog in the USA has had Covid. But not him? My question if not, why not. Is he taking Ivermectin or some other preventative? Has anyone ever seen him asked if he has had the virus or taking a preventative?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   
He has the antidote of bioweapon.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: bellagirl

Most people on Earth had the virus. Most people on Earth will have had no or mild symptoms, often not realising they had it.
Those who get ill will have got ill from any flu making the rounds.
The reason is that this is a corona virus, one of 37.
If you have ever had the flu or a cold, you will have antibodies against covid 19 too.
This is how our superb immune system works.
Anything else they tell us is a load of shoite.

Also if you had this one, you will be already immune to any new variant.

If you are health compromised, be very careful about any viruses or germs and take precautions.

That's it. That's what it has always been.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

Most people on Earth had the virus. Most people on Earth will have had no or mild symptoms, often not realising they had it.
If you have ever had the flu or a cold, you will have antibodies against covid 19 too.

If you are health compromised, be very careful about any viruses or germs and take precautions.

edit on 182021 by bellagirl because: additional information

Most people on earth had the virus? So am i the only person who doesnt know anyone that has?

edit on 182021 by bellagirl because: more information

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Actually, Sydney is not Australia, Australia is not in lockdown, parts of Australia are in lockdown, most is not
I am in Perth and this year, maybe 4 weeks total and none now, life as usual outside of a phone scan or signature when you enter some places

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 07:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: bellagirl
As the debate hots up here in Australia as we enter our 5th week of lockdown with 4 more weeks to go, a question entered my mind today:

Has Dr Fauci been infected with the virus? and if not, why not?

First up a little background -
Here in Sydney we are currently going through an outbreak of the Delta variant. Our cases are hovering around 200 per day and the whole Greater Sydney region is locked down. Only allowed to leave the house if essential worker or to shop for food, exercise and must be done within 10km of your address. After 5 weeks i'm starting to go a little stir crazy working from home and never really leaving. The debate is raging here with radicals on both sides, those that believe in the vaccine and those that don't, those for lockdowns, those against etc.

I will be honest, in comparison to many other countries, we have done okay so far. We are now 18 months down the track and i still don't personally know anyone who has had the virus. I don't even have a friend of a friend. I'm not a hermit, have a large family and very large circle of friends. You would imagine i would know at least one person, but no.

I have read many posts on here with people from overseas talking about their experience of having Covid. So many people, so sick, deaths etc. I have read about Ivermectin, the vaccine, and many peer reviewed articles.

So many Americans, former President, hell even Tom Hanks and his wife were among the first here in Australia to diagnosed, yet i can't find anything about Dr Fauci having the virus. So my question is if not, why not? From what i can see he hasn't been in some protective bubble. He was in the White House on many occasions and i believe even had close contact with President Trump just prior to him being diagnosed. He has travelled extensively, catching flights which seems to be a place that a lot catch covid in.

I mean to me, every man and his dog in the USA has had Covid. But not him? My question if not, why not. Is he taking Ivermectin or some other preventative? Has anyone ever seen him asked if he has had the virus or taking a preventative?

It's a great question, I'm not sure the current admin would admit Fauci had Covid, it would look very bad perception-wise.

Not sure what you are insinuating American males are doing with their dogs though LOL.

On to Fauci well, this is a conspiracy site and he certainly knew more about the Wuhan lab than he let on in the beginning
I mean he actually said it was highly unlikely it originated from that lab, yet here we are a year plus later? Fauci could be COVID's patient zero did he ever visit Wuhan? if so then he has antibodies, more likely though he got early dosages of whatever treatments as you have mentioned (Ivermectin) and the first round of vaccines.
edit on 1-8-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Totally normal outside papers please and a quick scan of your tracker to make sure your only colouring inside the lines and not wandering about.

Yup normal.

a reply to: Raggedyman

edit on 1-8-2021 by Athetos because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:19 AM
link   
He's on the vitamin D,8000 i.u's a day if I remember correctly.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Most people on earth had the virus? So am i the only person who doesnt know anyone that has?

I'm in Ontario, Canada.

I don't know anyone, who knows anyone who has had the Vid.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Don't worry most monsters in sci fi movies eat their creator in the end.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

My GEEEODDD! A virus so deadly I may not even know I have it.

I better return that book to the library!

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 08:57 AM
link   
With luck he will come down with rectal cancer from all the crap he has giving us.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Most people catch the common cold and/or influenza from time to time, and you certainly know people who have. There is no test for a delta variant that you claim is hot down there, so that claim is unsubstantiated. Moreover i am not convinced such a variant exists. Can you show me a picture? I still cannot find a unique picture of covid original because all the electron microscope pictures i have seen are no different than the pictures of coronavirus and sars already in circulation. Dont take my word for it though because i saw your leader on the news stating the austrailian government will continue to be the one source of truth regarding covid. It is inconceivable that fauci did not have "the virus" by pcr testing standards. Funny thing about austrailia and pcr testing is Cary Mullis was quoted on pcr testing for AIDS that if you want to cure yourself of aids just fly to austrailia ( because they used less cycles for the test and it would come back negative) when you test positive in the US. As you may know from other threads on this forum or the news, the cdc in the usa is walking back on pcr testing for emergency use because it cannot differentiate between influenza and coronavirus.
edit on 1-8-2021 by drewlander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:22 AM
link   

What? There are 7 coronaviruses that are contagious to humans. 4 of them are colds, then SARS, MERS, and covid. The 4 colds are 4 of over 200 viruses that cause the common cold, and MERS is about 35% fatal.

None of these viruses provide immunity to the others, and none of them have anything to do with the flu.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
With luck he will come down with rectal cancer from all the crap he has giving us.

Be careful what you wish for, you might just get it....

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

LOL, what is Fauci to you? your hero? your knight in shining armor? It's as simple as Wuhan Flu Fauci knew, the man knew from the beginning. IF he didn't know he shouldn't have dismissed as a matter of fact early on, who knows WHO, don't pardon the pun, told him to lie, or if he did it on his own.

I guess you believe we are awful lucky the man running our COVID TASK FORCE just so happened to be the one with prior knowledge of the Wuhan lab. Along with he just lied to protect us, amirite?

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 10:20 AM
link   

You are not alone. I also know of no one who had the crona. And i live in the big citie(s).

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

I would never wish a$$ cancer on anyone.

I have be around long enough to see karma work.

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   
As to Fauci having had the virus, dunno...

what I DO know is that he is definitely a significant component of " The Virus."

posted on Aug, 1 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Dr. Fauci IS the virus

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join