It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It Begins… Illinois Superintendent Will Hand Out Yellow ID Badges Based on Vaccination Status

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:18 PM
link   

By Jim Hoft
Published July 29, 2021 at 12:45pm
Galesburg, IL School District 205 Superintendent John Asplund sent this shocking email out to staff members announcing a new ID badge policy.

School staff now have the option to change from the customary white ID badge to a yellow ID badge to indicate that they have received the covid vaccine.
They are actually going to use Yellow Badges for identification.

It Begins… Illinois Superintendent Will Hand Out Yellow ID Badges Based on Vaccination Status

Yep, you read that right... The Illinois Superintendent has just stated that people whom can prove to have received the CoV-2 vaccines will receive and will be able to wear a yellow badge..."

BTW, yes it is optional...for now... Plenty of far leftists, including Biden and democrat leaders, are calling to force people to be vaccinated... Eventually wearing a "badge", whether yellow or other color, will also be called by far leftists to be mandated around the world...

And we still have people asking what is wrong with all of this?...

edit on 29-7-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I doubt that the Illinois Superintendent was vaccinated with the same mRNA vax..

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Wow.

I mean the optics on this are cringeworthy, no matter what you think of the VaxPorts.

The only way they could have made it worse is to make them in the shape of stars for God sake.

The world has jumped the shark.

Will the white badges have to use different fountains?

SMH

+7 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

Fascist and historically tone deaf... not a good combination.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   
So, when do they put the gas chambers into operation?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Of course, at this point, what's the point in being esoteric. The masses have chosen their sides, again.

It will be the un-experimented vs the abominstions and they've made the first move.

History repeats. Enjoy the fascism we all deserve.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Golly at least now all the lefties will be able to identify who to hate more easily…nice, HIPPA? I think they are big animals in Africa

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:02 PM
link   

They're moving FAST !!

Get Ready Citizens

Get READY !!💥🐺

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MykeNukem

I thought this sound like teachers littler gold starts given to littler children for been good in the classroom, is soo ridiculous I am laughing my hart on it.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
So, when do they put the gas chambers into operation?

Idk about that but I do know where he can get a sweet deal on some walk in furnaces.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Why , oh why , didn't the government stop while they were ahead a year ago ?
This has reached the point to where they are bringing ALL folks together .
Folks just want to be free to live their own lives , no matter what political party they belong to .
There may actually be a "civil war" ahead.
The people vs. the government .
Sad days.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

OM-friggin-G

"Jude"

. . . . . And history repeats itself.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I say wear your little badge, tells me who the sheep are that are incapable of critical thinking or rational thought.

Make sure you wear your little badge into the hospital when the jab catches up with you and your dying.

Please make the people wearing the little yellow badges clean up the bodies of all the other people wearing little yellow badges.

Sorry if I seem callous, but I have seen way too much death of primarily stupid people already, mainly terrorists and I am a little acclimatized to the prospect that Yellow Badges will get Darwin Awards before Christmas, certainly before summer 2022. I might be wrong, but there is a very very high probability that I am right.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:28 PM
link   

He needs a "erer" on the end of his name because he totally just did that to children....

Seriously....this is sick.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   

PLEASE tell me this is Babylon Bee.

PLEASE!

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Maybe that is what the shot is all about, it will be used to reprogram the sheep, to do what the government wants them to do, Stand in one foot and bark.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Literally any other color and you avoid the parallel, I would think the superintendent of schools might be aware.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   
Aside from been a joke, this a very good example of segregation and targeting, it will not stand for too long before a parent takes it to court.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 09:24 PM
link   

When memes come to life

PAPERS PLEASE

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Democrats are Nazis.

There is no argument to the contrary.

Republicans are enablers, however and can't be counted on either.

I'm investing in rope. I think we're going to need it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join