It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Drastic Measure?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
If the NWO is real (I really haven't decided on it yet) i think it may be time to take a drastic measure. We are trying to open the eyes of are friends and those around us. But those people are older and have already been conditioned to believe what they are told by the media and the government. So why not forget the older ones that have already been brainwashed and focus on opening the eyes of the youthful from a very young age? What do you think?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:38 PM
link   
im kinda worried about what you mean by "drastic measure"
The youth already have their eyes open to the world,

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
How do you plan on changing the minds of the youth when the NWO own the Government? If you own the Government you own their education and if you go against the government, you're now a 'Terrorist'. I agree something has to be done, but the best way would be to send leaflets out in larger cities. Or get newspaper venders to give them out free, displaying the lies, etc.

Just my view, but if you want help on anything like letters, etc, just U2U me.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
The youth already have their eyes open to the world,

What do you mean?

What I mean is it would be benficial to save the future. Those are the people that are going to suffer the most if the NWO comes to power so we have to let them know the said "truth" about the NWO so they can do something about it. The blinded will stay blinded but the children can always realize the truth.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Born
What do you mean?

most of the youth know that governments have their own way of running countries, most believe some aspects of the NWO.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Drastic Measures mean killing people and starting massed revolts. The very fact that you aren't even sure yourself yet that there is any 'nwo', but think its time to start killing, is shocking and apalling. To start calling for 'drastic measures' to counter a supposed conspiracy has never worked out in anyone's interests historically.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Drastic Measures mean killing people and starting massed revolts. The very fact that you aren't even sure yourself yet that there is any 'nwo', but think its time to start killing, is shocking and apalling. To start calling for 'drastic measures' to counter a supposed conspiracy has never worked out in anyone's interests historically.

totally agree with you.
Thats what i was worring about, i thought he was stating we should go on a killing spree.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
NWO or not, I'd say I'm just about unhappy enough with the state of our society to attempt forced change... except for one little problem. Who exactly do you kill, or what exactly do you blow up, that will change the fact that we are a bunch of silly imperfect little animals on an isolated chunk of rock in the cosmic boondocks who spend almost all of our time sleeping, eating, and seeking the ability to do more sleeping and eating?

I can sympathise with the desire to rebel, to make a stand against whatever it might be you think is a threat to the future, etc... but really now, are we just going to start killing people and hope we get the right ones?
As revolutionary as I might be at heart, I'm waiting for somebody else to shoot first so I can be sure they are the enemy. I strongly advise that you do the same. Until somebody is very actively, directly, and SERIOUSLY hurting you- as in denying you your most basic rights and trampling you into the dirt- until that point is reached, if you feel compelled to hurt somebody, odds are that you are dealing with either a paranoid or frustrated impulse which doesn't really have that much to do with freedom or NWO, etc.

For now, if you want to do something drastic, I recommend voting. It's surprisingly rare. You can get other people to vote too... or just vote several times yourself (its called a provisional ballot), if you are feeling really ambitious.

[edit on 24-3-2005 by The Vagabond]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:46 PM
link   
When I say "drastic measures" I mean telling the youth about the NWO. ANd i say that is drastic because the poor kids would be scared out of their minds if you told them about the NWO (well some of them would probably be scared at least). Maybe "drastic measures" was the wrong word to use. Sorry.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

When I say "drastic measures" I mean telling the youth about the NWO. ANd i say that is drastic because the poor kids would be scared out of their minds if you told them about the NWO (well some of them would probably be scared at least). Maybe "drastic measures" was the wrong word to use. Sorry.

Thanks for the clarification. I'm glad to hear that you aren't planning on building a doomsday device to give the planet a clean start or anything like that.

What exactly would we tell the kids about the NWO though? Half of what I think I know about it probably so "tip of the iceburg" that it could very misleading or even plain out wrong. Unless somebody here has got a copy of the NWO handbook...

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Just start off with the pyramid picture and how the hierarchy of the world is. Show that only a few control the world from the top, while the massess at the bottom are ignorant about what is truly happening.

Example: Corporations merging and centralization of world resources in the hands of the few etc. There's so much that can be taught with regard to the NWO.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond

What exactly would we tell the kids about the NWO though? Half of what I think I know about it probably so "tip of the iceburg" that it could very misleading or even plain out wrong. Unless somebody here has got a copy of the NWO handbook...

Well what do we know for sure about the NWO. I think a few things are for certain about the NWO IF THERE IS ONE and they are:

1. They are most likely an extremely negative force due to the massive amount of power they have

2. They are using some form of "mind control" on select "victims" (If this were not true then we wouldn't have so many "mind control survivors" claiming to be victims of the said "elite". Of course if you can prove me wrong on this please do so)

3. They have a globalist agenda

4. They are in control of the world or at least a major part of it

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
www.prisonplanet.com...

If you buy the videos on this site, you can send them to peoples house as long as you try not to get profit from it. This might help open peoples eyes?

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I dont think the NWO is real.

The world would not be bickering about the stupidest things like religion, their countries boundaries, or genocide if there was a world order.

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ritual
I dont think the NWO is real.

The world would not be bickering about the stupidest things like religion, their countries boundaries, or genocide if there was a world order.

People wouldn't be claiming to have been given multiple personalities by elitists who have a globalist agenda if there wasn't an NWO. How do you explain that?

[edit on 24-3-2005 by Born]

posted on Mar, 24 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I'm glad this person changed their tune. Violence and killing are never the answer to anything, and in fact that's exactly what Satan wants.

People just need to be told the truth, its as simple as that.

God Bless.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   

People wouldn't be claiming to have been given multiple personalities by elitists who have a globalist agenda if there wasn't an NWO. How do you explain that?
[edit on 24-3-2005 by Born]

I more or less believe in an NWO, and although like I said, I probably only know the tip of the iceburg about it, I'd like to think I understand at least the basics of what its about.

That being said, there is a perfectly rational reason people would claim the NWO gave them multiple personalities. People, usually fairly intelligent people, when they are under a great deal of stress, especially from abuse, will create new realities for themselves that they can cope with.
I'm not saying for sure, I'm just saying consider it: multiple personalities are often developed as the result of being severely mistreated by someone of authority or power in your life, such a parent.

When a person snaps because of abuse from an authority figure, it only stands to reason that the world they create for themselves will include a strong distrust for authority. When a person actually realizes that they are crazy (I've known people who developed disassociative identities, and at first they refuse to believe that they really have it) they might deal with that shock by blaming even that on the authorities in order to reinforce their little defense mechanism.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Vagabond
For now, if you want to do something drastic, I recommend voting. It's surprisingly rare.

Indeed. How can one even consider having a revolution when, what, less than half of the population bothers to vote in the first place?

BOrn
ANd i say that is drastic because the poor kids would be scared out of their minds if you told them about the NWO

What do you think the NWO is?

They have a globalist agenda

Whats wrong with globalism?

People wouldn't be claiming to have been given multiple personalities by elitists who have a globalist agenda if there wasn't an NWO.

Says who? The NWO is a conspiracy theory. There are a lot of paranoid and demented people out there. Doesn't take much for paranoid people to come into contact with the idea of the NWo.

logowatch
Violence and killing are never the answer to anything,

Interesting. Glad to see that you're just a little 'whacky', rather than 'loony'.

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

People wouldn't be claiming to have been given multiple personalities by elitists who have a globalist agenda if there wasn't an NWO.

Says who? The NWO is a conspiracy theory. There are a lot of paranoid and demented people out there. Doesn't take much for paranoid people to come into contact with the idea of the NWo.

I just find it strange that multiple people are saying that Bob Hope was their "slave handler" when they were said to have been "mind controlled". I mean why would multiple people be claiming something that sounds so absolutely absurd if it weren't true? Thst's the kind of stuff I'm talking about, mind control and such. Multiple personality disorder maybe a part of it.

[edit on 25-3-2005 by Born]

posted on Mar, 25 2005 @ 01:50 PM
link   

So why not forget the older ones that have already been brainwashed and focus on opening the eyes of the youthful from a very young age? What do you think?

Hehehehe. Dont underestimate the perceptiveness of small children. Chances are that some of them are in a better position to understand than a lot of us.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join