It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alll vax including new spike protein based vax may be rendered harmless

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 03:07 AM
link   
That includes both mRNA and DNA vaccines.

The adverse effects may be rooted in vaccines going into blood vessels.

They're supposed to be IM (intramuscular) not IV (intravenous.)

This is easily avoided by checking via aspirating the syringe if it draws blood.

This is the conclusion in a little known peer reviewed research paper from Germany.

This was shared by Dr. John Campbell.

For some reason this hasn't caught on and gone mainstream.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:00 AM
link   
a reply to: reject

With as many people getting blood clots, dying, etc. I dunno if it's as simple as that. People that self inject rarely hit vessels or capillaries, let alone trained people.

Granted, it's entirely possible that in their haste they just started grabbing randos to jab people, but given that this is a global problem, I don't think it's that simple. I mean, they're trained to pull back on the needle when doing an IM injection so it would be pretty coincidental for all severe cases to have come from that.

But I suppose anything is possible at this point.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:24 AM
link   
a reply to: BatSars

Dr. John Campbell says they're not doing the check to see if they hit a blood vessel

I've had more shots and witnessed more than I care to and they don't do this extra step.

A number of my family is in healthcare; frontliners.

I don't think it's even in their awareness.

They just poke and push.

You can't tell without aspirating.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: BatSars

"Pulling the needle?"
edit on 29-7-2021 by reject because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Aspirating used to be a huge thing, it’s still taught in our courses but an experienced poker can usually feel that pop when you are in a vessel. Most people don’t do it anymore because if you are inexperienced it’s more painful to the patient and in our IM sites, there’s virtually no chance of it happening.

The clotting issues are mostly an aberrant immune response to the sudden inflammation, meaning they produce an abnormal amount of clotting factors because their immune system gets all hyped up. Our cells are trained to recognize molecular patterns and these can be from tissue damage, inflammation or a pathogen. There are so many variables in mass vaccination in each patient it’s going to take years to determine the cause.

Oddly enough, the virus also upregulates clotting factors and proteins that hold moisture so we also can’t rule out infection or other issues going on either.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:29 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

And that may be why it's rare but it does happen, right?

Clotting happens in the circulatory system.

Ideally it stays at the site.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:53 AM
link   

Clotting can happen anywhere as vessels become leaky during inflammation. You also have to realize if this is injected into the blood that issue is going to occur much more quickly. So in that waiting period you will see the issue, including other symptoms. You’re not going to see it days or weeks later.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheAMEDDDoc

That's still the circulatory what you are describing is secondary.

People's bodies react differently but there are cases where the onset of adverse effects are immediate.

They should take this extra precautionary step.

How hard is it to check if you can draw blood?

It's Occam's razor.

Also, letting the public know about this would help with vaccine hesitancy.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 07:37 AM
link   

I’m pretty sure it was removed due to peer reviewed studies showing it was unnecessary. If people are going to form clots from exposure to this either because of prior infections or something abnormal with their immune response. Maybe they are going after the adenovirus carrier which has caused clots in studies or they react to the liposome carrying the genetic material. Blood vessels or not, if they’re going to form clots, they’re going to do it anyways because it will be absorbed and move into these other areas. Just because of the processes I don’t see either one making a huge difference, it will just change the speed at which it occurs.

You would be surprised how many can’t do it with one hand, and then it gets weird. We do percutaneous lines all the time so all it takes is a little training to get used to it.

Public health education is a huge issue, we have pharmaceutical companies pushing their studies that are biased, it’s why it’s listed in the paper. The data is good for the time point they had and if we follow the instructions it should work in most. But we didn’t do that. We also have all these alternative practice doctors who are pushing the opposite end, and when you research their sources and grants, they have a vested interest in that area. It doesn’t surprise me that people are afraid or confused and it’s definitely too late to fix it now we should just let it ride like a bad flu season.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Both nurses who administered my jabs both said "just checking for blood... no blood."

So some of them know this, but human error is a posibility as well as careless or bad training.

And then we still dont know the long term side effects.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:12 PM
link   

This comes across as a paralogism and nothing more.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 01:36 PM
link   
His concerns sound reasonable. He is experienced in what he is talking about. Why wouldn't they do the aspiration, a few seconds more isn't going to make a lot of difference in number of vaccines given. All they have to do is to see if a little blood comes back and once in a while they may have to pull it out and try again. He has given evidence of how to stop the rare sideeffects and the people running things are not listening, if you have one injury for ten thousand shots and that can be stopped, why not do it? The biggest holdup in vaccines being administered is paperwork, that few seconds is nothing.

That would be a hundred people in a million that are effected with side effects that can cause them great harm over the long term. A hundred people who could wind up with a stroke or clot in the heart or lungs.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I Still wouldn't trust it ,Especially as some really really Deranged minds are still very much in control

new topics

top topics

join