It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's the Big Deal About a Vaccine Passport?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The amount of ignorance here sometimes is amazing.

As the title says "What is the Big Deal About a Vaccine Passport?"

1982 I enlisted in the Navy. Part of Boot Camp was getting a bunch of vaccines. We got so many that their side effects made us sick. It was called "Recruit Crud". When I got out of Boot Camp I was given a small yellow booklet that showed which vaccines I had received. I was told to put it some place safe, because if I wanted to get a passport and didn't have the booklet, I would probably have to get several of those vaccines again. A few years after I got out, I did need to get a passport and that booklet came in handy.

When you request a visa to visit another country, you have to meet that Country's requirements. Some of those requirements are proof of certain vaccinations. This has been going on for decades.

Now people are freaking out because about proving you have been vaccinated for COVID before you can travel. I have not heard one thing about requiring proof for travel inside the US. I'm 100% against that. To travel to other countries is a different issue. That has been going on for a long time.

+32 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: JIMC5499
You don't see a problem mandating a document that proves you're taking part in a medical study group?

I . . . .don't really know what to tell you.

Also, why not put EVERY illness/vaccine on the pass? 0.03% fatality rate isn't enough. Let's add diabetes and cancer too, maybe the flu and colds....

People who can convince you of absurdities will ask you to commit atrocities, do not believe them.

edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499
The amount of ignorance here sometimes is amazing.

As the title says "What is the Big Deal About a Vaccine Passport?"

1982 I enlisted in the Navy. Part of Boot Camp was getting a bunch of vaccines. We got so many that their side effects made us sick. It was called "Recruit Crud". When I got out of Boot Camp I was given a small yellow booklet that showed which vaccines I had received. I was told to put it some place safe, because if I wanted to get a passport and didn't have the booklet, I would probably have to get several of those vaccines again. A few years after I got out, I did need to get a passport and that booklet came in handy.

When you request a visa to visit another country, you have to meet that Country's requirements. Some of those requirements are proof of certain vaccinations. This has been going on for decades.

Now people are freaking out because about proving you have been vaccinated for COVID before you can travel. I have not heard one thing about requiring proof for travel inside the US. I'm 100% against that. To travel to other countries is a different issue. That has been going on for a long time.

Some of us don't believe Covid is serious enough to make that list of required vaccines.

Not to mention many of us don't trust the data on this Experimental C-Jab.

I guess that's ignorance, to make decisions for yourself.

The next step will be requiring it between States.

Then what?
edit on 7/28/2021 by MykeNukem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I have some European travel coming up and I need to bring my CDC Fauci Ouchie proof card with me, I just stuck it in my passport. Some countries want it, others don't, the hassle for me is the return tests I have to get even though I'm super magnetic now. I need three for the UK at the moment, one before, one at arrival and one to leave.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Some people believe all kinds of things.

Have you ever looked at the stats for whacked out things people believe?

You've got a point of your government starts taking it beyond international travel but as international goes it's pretty sensible.

a reply to: MykeNukem

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Some people actuelly believe they know the results of trials before theybe even been completed! I know it's nuts.a reply to: nonspecific

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   
There not real tests though. We just give them to yanks so we can charge your insurance company a huge sum.

You know those silly tall hats the guards wear at the palace? It pays for them to be cleaned amongst other things.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
Some people actually believe they know the results of trials before theybe even been completed! I know it's nuts.a reply to: nonspecific

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
Some people believe all kinds of things.

Have you ever looked at the stats for whacked out things people believe?

You've got a point of your government starts taking it beyond international travel but as international goes it's pretty sensible.

So, it's sensible for now, it's just the next step that it becomes worrisome?

Why?

If it makes sense for International Travel, then, it makes sense between States too.

Everything on this forum is what someone believes, what's your point?
edit on 7/28/2021 by MykeNukem because: eh?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

There not real tests though. We just give them to yanks so we can charge your insurance company a huge sum.

You know those silly tall hats the guards wear at the palace? It pays for them to be cleaned amongst other things.

Hopefully they go for you new Royal Family yacht too, I heard it's not cheap.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Well there appears to be lots of talk by “experts and leaders” about passports for concerts and the like here at home.

It’s getting to the point now that just out of principal I won’t be getting this “vaccine” due to the pressure and coercion even if it is perfectly safe.

Pressure and coercion from governments in other countries used to be what western militaries stood against and was part of what they taught against.

Being in the military and being expected to take vaccinations is a bit different to the government over reach into the lives of civilians that we are now seeing.

My fight is no longer against the vaccine but rather the over reach and erosion of those freedoms and liberties that those in the military swore to protect.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:46 PM
link   
It's sensible for international travel yes.

Bear in mind that works both ways.

Do you really want a world where anyone from any country can come visit the US with any disease or virus that could be transmitted to the population?

It's not a new thing.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:48 PM
link   

It's sensible for international travel yes.

Bear in mind that works both ways.

Do you really want a world where anyone from any country can come visit the US with any disease or virus that could be transmitted to the population?

It's not a new thing.

It IS a new thing. That's the whole point.

Please list all the Experimental Vaccines I am required to receive.

The rest of your post is strawman.

I'll wait.

SMH
edit on 7/28/2021 by MykeNukem because: sp.

+6 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:51 PM
link   

The vaccines we received in the United States Navy were to protect us against serious medical conditions. Covid-19 is not a serious medical condition for the majority of Americans.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Please state all the countries you need to travel to.

I'll also wait.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
You don't see a problem mandating a document that proves you're taking part in a medical study group?

I . . . .don't really know what to tell you.

Also, why not put EVERY illness/vaccine on the pass? 0.03% fatality rate isn't enough. Let's add diabetes and cancer too, maybe the flu and colds....

People who can convince you of absurdities will ask you to commit atrocities, do not believe them.

Switch to decaf.

Funny how people take things to extremes. If you don't want it, don't get it. I have no problem with that. All I'm stating is that vaccination requirements for international travel have existed for years.

The "medical study" bit cracks me up. Do you take drugs that your Doctor proscribes for you? Do you try new products when they come on the market? Life these days is a "medical study".

I've been involved in a few "medical studies" both voluntary and involuntary. I can still walk because a voluntary one. One of the involuntary ones involved being on an aircraft carrier, getting a series of skin tests and a "Yellow Fever" vaccination.
The only "problem" is that I had a Yellow Fever vaccination three years previously. It was in that yellow booklet. a Yellow Fever vaccination is good for 10 years, it had been only 3 since I got it.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Expensive to you maybe.

HRH will just pawn some more stolen national treasures if she's a bit short.

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Please state all the countries you need to travel to.

I'll also wait.

United States being the main one.

The rest are for recreation usually.

Now you...how many Experimental Vaccines are on that list required for international travel?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Yellow fever is mandatory for travel between some countries and as you most likely know has been for a good while.

People act like everything is new just because they have never come across it before.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 02:56 PM
link   

The big deal? they wont ever stop it with this.

. I'm 100% against that

In Canada no travel for un vaxed unless your fully vaccinated and Canada is already lying about the mix and match vaccinated people.

If some are mixed and matched with their vaxs there are countries where they do not recognized it as fully vaxed. I dont remember having passports for the flu to travel.

Unless your going somewhere exotic.
edit on 28-7-2021 by HawkEyi because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join