It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israel First in World to Test Oral Covid-19 Vaccine

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Looks like a company in Israel invented an oral vaccine for covid-19. I never knew oral vaccines were a thing.

Would you all take this over a shot? I can't find out what kind of technology it uses but luckily it doesn't seem to be mRNA?

It targets 3 proteins instead of just the single spike protein that the Pfizer and Moderna ones do.

How does it work? hmm

Link to article

Israel is about to become the first country in the world to test the oral COVID-19 vaccine developed by Oramed Pharmaceuticals, the company's CEO Nadav Kidron told The Jerusalem Post.
Oramed’s subsidiary, Oravax Medical, is gearing up to commence clinical trials of its vaccine at Sourasky Medical Center in Tel Aviv after receiving approval for its study protocol from the hospital’s Institutional Review Board. It is now waiting for approval from the Health Ministry, which is expected within a few weeks.
Oravax already completed GMP manufacturing in Europe of several thousand capsules that would be available for the Israeli trial and eventually in other countries.

edit on 28/7/2021 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Honestly, I believe this vaccine will have the best long-term success rate because it targets 3 different parts, rather than just the Spike protein.

This vaccine - if it works - will be less likely to have escape variants.

The problem still remains, though, that if the vaccines don't essentially eradicate viruses immediately on re-entry post-vaccination, then we'll end up with the same mutation problem we're seeing now.

But I think this is a great addition to the vaccines and I am looking forward to reading more about their trials.
a reply to: chris_stibrany

edit on 28-7-2021 by BatSars because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   

No.

With the high degree of info waffling (# "evolving" science, be consistent to gain trust) and high pressure tactics employed to convince people to get one?

Still no on the second round of consideration.

They shot themselves in the foot long ago, new vax types won't flatter me any. They can suck eggs and stew in it.
edit on 7/28/2021 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Wow I wonder when the 'Annal vaccine" test will start, really, soo much money to be made, after all did not China was the first to be working on a darn oral bioweapon?, I am sure they got the idea from them.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Hmmmm
a reply to: marg6043

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:08 AM
link   
This so called vaccine is totally unnecessary. If it stoppedcancer or heart attacks, I might maybe tempted after researching exactly how it works and years after it's invention.

This virus is not worth the frigging hysteria. Almost all humans could have coped with it naturally.
The rest should have been extra careful and treated with an established drug that already existed and has shown very positive outcomes.

I still can't get my head around the illogical preparedness of people to have a new, untested on humans, experimental invention injected into them for a 99.96% survivable flu/cold vius, when we had far more dangerous outbreaks in the past and the same people didn't guve a toss then because they weren't told to. H1N1 just as an example.

I wonder what it must feek like to be so easily manipulated that the fear of a bogeyman virus is higher than the self preservation urge. I don't get it.

Humanity has disappointed me and their herd stupidity will never be forgotten by me. I will forever know that most people are easily manipulated hollow background characters that will turn onto their own in a blink, because of propaganda.

Shame on them. Forever. Ugh.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

Thanks for that, I really need it, I am feeling very depress, upset and angry, but that made me smile a bit.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

Humanity has disappointed me and their herd stupidity will never be forgotten by me. I will forever know that most people are easily manipulated hollow background characters that will turn onto their own in a blink, because of propaganda.

Shame on them. Forever. Ugh.

Hear hear

I don't think it's most people easily manipulated though , it seems about 50%....just around some other number for some kind of injection...
edit on 28/7/2021 by chris_stibrany because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Forget TSA checking your bags. 'Can I check ya a$$ ho' ?'

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Hecate666

Is not longer just a big pharma experiment, but also a government experiment, that is what is going on, a global experiment, on humanity submission to the powers than be.

Depressing.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Yep made sure your covid booster is up your rear end, yep I see it coming too, bend over please,

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Developing new delivery methods quickly aren't they?

Pretty soon they will have Flintstones Chewables version, I think ill wait for that. Hell sooner or later they will just mix it in our water.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   
These "new" techs have been around and in development for a long time.

It's jest we are hearing about them outside the medical and scientific communities now.

a reply to: putnam6

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Developing new delivery methods quickly aren't they?

Pretty soon they will have Flintstones Chewables version, I think ill wait for that. Hell sooner or later they will just mix it in our water.

That's what an RO system is for

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
This oral Vax uses virus like particles, pretty much NanoTech, will RO have any effect on something that small?

a reply to: Nyiah

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:01 PM
link   

and 'We're not gonna take it! We're not gonna take it! We're not gonna take it, anymoreeeeee!'

See protests in France, Greece, Germany, UK et al. Not shown on mainstream media but HUGE on youtube and RT

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   

A premise of the concept album of NIN's Year Zero was that the government /aliens (?) was putting some kind of drug in the water that made people see God and hallucinate and think there was some kind of alien takeover. It was strange.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Israel does have some interesting connections to all this.
It may be illegal to question though.

1. CDC Director, Rochelle P. Walensky
2. CDC Deputy Director, Anne Schuchat
3. CDC Chief of Staff, Sherri A. Berger,
D R. RACK EL LEVINE
4. CDC Chief Medical Officer, Mitchell Wolfe
5. CDC Director, Washington Office, Jeff Reczek
6. COVID Czar, Jeff Zients
7. COVID Senior Advior, Andy Slavitt
8. HHS Secretary, Xavier Becerra
9. HHS Ass. Secretary, Rachel Levine
10. Pfizer's CEO
11. Moderna's vaccine created by.
12. Johnson & Johnson's CEO
13. Teva is an Israeli pharmaceutical company
14. Regeneron Pharma CEO
15.AstraZeneca's CEO was to take over as CEO of Israel's Teva

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Yea, I think Polio was an oral vaccine if I remember correctly.

Nope, still wouldn't get it.

They DGAF about our health. Something else is happening here.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: chris_stibrany

A premise of the concept album of NIN's Year Zero was that the government /aliens (?) was putting some kind of drug in the water that made people see God and hallucinate and think there was some kind of alien takeover. It was strange.

Almost like the Stephen King short story 'The End of the Whole Mess"

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join