It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than Half the Current Cases and Two-Thirds of Patients in serious condition fully vaxxed

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:19 PM
link   
everything the msm say about this sorry saga is a lie and/or propaganda. EVERYTHING. all of it.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
As a guest doctor pointed out on Fox News yesterday, it's INSANE that the CDC is not studying these break-through cases, and is ignoring the powerful immunity that comes with Covid-19 recovery.

It's like they WANT what is WORSE for All Americans. Chaos, sickness, confusion, suicides, etc.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: RoScoLaz5
everything the msm say about this sorry saga is a lie and/or propaganda. EVERYTHING. all of it.

If the 8 heads of the MSM were locked away in a room, the media outlets would calm down and become more rational. It is those 8 who coordinate the daily barrages of craziness we're all subjected to.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BatSars

Last I checked reducing infection, illness, hospitalization, and death equates working. What would be required for you to think the vaccine works?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

The only way to declare that infection yields powerful immunity would be to study it. Can you point me to the studies? I have seen some but interested in what you have seen.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04

Last I checked reducing infection, illness, hospitalization, and death equates working. What would be required for you to think the vaccine works?

Me too. Which is why it's important for us to note that it's not working, hence, my previous comment.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:38 PM
link   

a reply to: carewemust

The only way to declare that infection yields powerful immunity would be to study it. Can you point me to the studies? I have seen some but interested in what you have seen.

I was hoping (since I have recovered from CIVID 19 infection) that the NIH would be somewhat trustworthy.

After people recover from infection with a virus, the immune system retains a memory of it. Immune cells and proteins that circulate in the body can recognize and kill the pathogen if it’s encountered again, protecting against disease and reducing illness severity. This long-term immune protection involves several components. Antibodies—proteins that circulate in the blood—recognize foreign substances like viruses and neutralize them. Different types of T cells help recognize and kill pathogens. B cells make new antibodies when the body needs them. All of these immune-system components have been found in people who recover from SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19. But the details of this immune response and how long it lasts after infection have been unclear. Scattered reports of reinfection with SARS-CoV-2 have raised concerns that the immune response to the virus might not be durable.

NIH

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 01:39 PM
link   
90% of the cases here are the unvaxxed, more people vaxxed than not, I think 80% have the one, and over 60% have both. Hospitalisations are waaaay down. I have no breakdown of the vax status of those hospitalised.

The problem now is variants. It is what it is, I think it's dragging this out, but the libertarian in me, understands the resistance. I'm not cheerleading, nor panicking.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: butcherguy

Well, they say ...

Scattered reports of reinfection with SARS-CoV-2 have raised concerns that the immune response to the virus might not be durable.

It's also known that the more mild your initial infection, the weaker your immune response will be to a subsequent one.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: BatSars

Me too. Which is why it's important for us to note that it's not working, hence, my previous comment.

Except it is. Vaccination yields reduced risk for infection, reduced serious illness, and reduced chance of death. If you think it's not working please post the data that proves this.

Right now we have the data that shows the 20% unvaccinated population have 50% of the infections and 40% of serious illness and death. That does not account for the fact 'unvaccinated' could mean prior covid infection. We only have the data we have unfortunately, the full data would show anyone unvaccinated and without a previous infection is at a huge risk vs those who were vaccinated/previously ill.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Over 80% are fully vaccinated. So 20% of the population has 50% of the infections, and 33% of serious illness. If we looked at higher ages, we would find even greater vaccination percentages, and a much bigger increase in risk of not being vaccinated.

in your fictitious scenario, what percentage of the old folks either had the shot, or had antibodies in their systems?

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:32 PM
link   

If most people in Israel have had a double jab. Which protects them from going to hospital then the Covid should be a nonevent and everyone should get back to normal. That really is the bottom line. Unless something else is going on. A hundred elderly people are neither here nor there.
But wearing a conspiracy hat, the Government just like the Spanish flu outbreak had the prime directive to prevent panic. The virus played out by the fourth wave being a common cold. But now the vested interests promoting the vaccine are starting to see the same reactions that the flu shot causes but on a much more massive scale because of the numbers vaccinated, and probably with the same result a 33% protection rate if they were lucky in getting this year strain right. So If only 33% of the vaccinated people are safe, then it makes sense to get all the unvaccinated, vaccinated so another 33% of them are safe. The trouble with that is obvious you still have a virus attacking 66% of the world's population. Not as bad as it could have been but still of great concern. Hence blaming the unvaccinated as a scapegoat, At this stage if it goes the way of the Spanish flu we still have a way to go.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Fictitious? Please point out what part of my post is incorrect, and then correct it.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Except it is. Vaccination yields reduced risk for infection, reduced serious illness, and reduced chance of death. If you think it's not working please post the data that proves this.

Right now we have the data that shows the 20% unvaccinated population have 50% of the infections and 40% of serious illness and death. That does not account for the fact 'unvaccinated' could mean prior covid infection. We only have the data we have unfortunately, the full data would show anyone unvaccinated and without a previous infection is at a huge risk vs those who were vaccinated/previously ill.

I mean, you and I could probably talk in circles about this, so I'll just leave it at this: time will prove me right.

If I'm wrong - and I surely hope I am - then I'll be the first to admit it. The problem here is that the vaccines are making this situation far worse than if we had simply let it run through the population while keeping it in check enough to keep hospitals running, and then eventually, the majority of people all over would have natural immunity, which is FAR superior to what the vaccine produces.

Vaccinated people are still spreading the disease. That does nothing but give the virus an opportunity to turn into something else. The reason the flu doesn't is because of its lowered virulence during the hot months, which we are in the middle of right now and is one of the main reasons hospitalizations & mortality rates are down.

This winter is going to have another hard wave and it will be vaccinated & unvaccinated alike. The problem will come during winter when more variants will come, many of them from vaccinated people and many of them will be far deadlier.

I hope I'm wrong, but the evidence supports this unfortunate consequence.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   

which is FAR superior to what the vaccine produces.

That is untrue. Vaccine offers far superior protection vs a mild asymptomatic infection in most cases.

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 06:02 AM
link   

a reply to: network dude

Fictitious? Please point out what part of my post is incorrect, and then correct it.

If we looked at higher ages, we would find even greater vaccination percentages, and a much bigger increase in risk of not being vaccinated.

that's a hypothetical. Notice the words "would" and "if". You presented something that hasn't happened, but predicted what you think the results would look like.

If that's not true, could you link to the data from the study you meant to link?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:04 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

A month ago this started in the MSM.

Pfizer said in April there will be a 3rd Booster needed.

www.cnbc.com...

Now in the last 24 hours all MSM is covering the need

www.cnn.com...

abc7ny.com...

www.usatoday.com...

This is all for a non certified vaccine. I am not against vaccinations but if people have gotten it and are still stick and even one is hospitalized it is not working. Are you all really set to make sure you are vaccinated once a year and it is tracked by the government and regulates your travel, job and social interactions?

Not me...

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

I know of 5 people personally who had the vax in the last 2 months and are now sick with COVID within the last 10 days. Separate families also. That is more than the count of people I knew personally last year who got it.

Variants?

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Just check out LA...

www.fox5ny.com...

According to data from the county, over 25% of new COVID-19 cases in Los Angeles County are from fully vaccinated people.

"Over the period of July 1 through July 16... There were 13,598 cases diagnosed in LA County and unvaccinated people represented 74% of all of the cases, fully vaccinated people represented 26% or 3,592 of the cases," Ferrer stated.

The vax is not working....

posted on Jul, 29 2021 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Give us some data on vaccination rates by age and infections, hospitalizations, deaths, by age and vaccination status.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join