It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100,000 dead in China flood? or 88?

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:18 AM
link   
The recent flood in China has killed only 88 people
A 4 km tunnel was flooded with approx 6500 cars.
91 trains were flooded
Funeral homes surrounded by 10,000s family looking for lost ones.
Army blocking tunnels.
Mass cover-up.
Just tell the truth, how many died?

Believe half of what you see, and nothing of what you hear.
Link provides footage being leaked out.
youtu.be...

The single day flood looks like it killed more in China than 1.5 years of covid. Enjoy the future, lies and cover-ups

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   
“What flood?”
-China

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Before Yt or China Yt delets the movies. Here we were able to see the damage on TV. Americans may not watch it, but the flooding is like taking your child out of the pool and no where to go..

msn should report on this,.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I’m afraid 100000 falls short of the true number…
One truck driver alone quit his job after having had 6800 bodies loaded that’s just in his truck trailer out of many others from one section of one tunnel…

The entire World was supposed to honour a covenant with the Lord all debt should have been erased Everything should have been free… But that didn’t happen…

It’s not to late to turn things around but if the World does not do the right thing and turn to God know that all of this will continue and actually increase in severity…

I say this not to alarm you, I’m telling you how to fix it…

I don’t normally tell people what God they should worship but now I’m telling you to find Jesus or to return to him…

Before you assume I’m telling you that God is causing this I’ll just let you know that isn’t the case it is a direct result of our failings though and you can point the finger towards the one who opposes the most high and at ourselves for not doing our part for the Lord…

The Lord God Almighty is Holy Holy Holy

To those who are supposed to be our leaders stop the lies, all of them…
You better stop the war games… don’t think I know what’s up?
No more greed you all better come together and stop trying to find ways fool each other to get the upper hand and do what’s right for all…
You have been warned and told what to do…
Get it it done… Now Now Now!

And don’t go thinking hiding out underground in your fancy hidey holes will help you…

We’re all in this together… remember?

Take care of one another

edit on 28-7-2021 by 5StarOracle because: Spell

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle
I’m afraid 100000 falls short of the true number…
One truck driver alone quit his job after having had 6800 bodies loaded that’s just in his truck trailer out of many other from on section of one tunnel…

That sounds great and all, but do you have any supporting information on this part of your post?

Extraordinary claims and extraordinary evidence and all that....

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: SleeperHasAwakened

Seek and ye shall find
I’ll give you a hint…
it’s written in Chinese and the OP has provided you with a path to find it…

edit on 28-7-2021 by 5StarOracle because: Add

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: REalBEL

I watched a lot of videos on the flooding and surely there were more than 88 deaths. More than that died in a single building collapse in Florida recently. The videos I have see show hundreds of cars floating down streets, structures being washed away, flooded subways, etc....it looks like the tsunami in Indonesia in 2004.....and that killed 225k.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: 5StarOracle

Seek and ye shall find
I’ll give you a hint…
it’s written in Chinese and the OP has provided you with a path to find it…

For those disinterested in cryptic hints, you can find the information about the truck driver refusing to haul 6800 bodies in the OPs video. Let's put a proper YT embedded link in:

The account of the truck driver starts at about 18:10 of the video; it originates from a social media post IIRC.
edit on 28-7-2021 by SleeperHasAwakened because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
a reply to: REalBEL

I watched a lot of videos on the flooding and surely there were more than 88 deaths. More than that died in a single building collapse in Florida recently. The videos I have see show hundreds of cars floating down streets, structures being washed away, flooded subways, etc....it looks like the tsunami in Indonesia in 2004.....and that killed 225k.

The only concerns I have with this information is that, in the early stages of the pandemic, we were getting reports of vast numbers of dead out of parts of China, and interspersed among the reports were video clips of alleged COVID victims collapsing into fits of convulsions in plain sight, on streets and in offices. I think it's safe to say now that there was some amount of hoaxing/disinformation that went along with the real, authentic information blackout that the CCP put in place around Wuhan, etc, in the early days.

Less than 100 fatalities from the flooding seems ridiculous and is clearly censored information, but we've already seen that there can be fake and sensationalized info originating from China in the midst of a crisis.

My intuition is that the flooding is orders of magnitudes greater than what the authorities let on, but it's tough to trust all of the information coming out, even the non-government sources, because they have "cried wolf" before.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
Before Yt or China Yt delets the movies. Here we were able to see the damage on TV. Americans may not watch it, but the flooding is like taking your child out of the pool and no where to go..

msn should report on this,.

It was shown on Canada’s news, as well as the flooding through Europe. It’s really bad.

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Ive seen many videos read many stories and heard first hand accounts from people who were stuck there in the beginning after their return…
A lot of people did collapse and die on the streets in China and their numbers were/are 10 fold what they claim…
Then and now…
But it’s not just China lying on the numbers…
The floods right now in other parts of the world are also very bad…
And all of it un natural…
Get yourself a VPN makes some friends and find out for yourself just how much you don’t know…
Because you don’t…
As alarming as the videos of the dead and dying in the streets of China was at the start of Covid…
It was nothing compared to all the videos of people in their homes shot in the dead of night with no talking filled instead with wails and cries of lament from thousands…
edit on 28-7-2021 by 5StarOracle because: Add

posted on Jul, 28 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Lets be honest. It's hard to get a good reading on Chinese events, but if there is a way to get information, it's the Youtuber linked in the OP.

Been following her for a while.

posted on Jul, 30 2021 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Did this story just go away by orders of China, or did the source of the reports get put down? Seems like this is another report of mass dying/killing in China that is swept away so that the world doesn't see how third world China still is.

top topics

join