It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Used Private Emails as VP, Hunter was CC'd on many

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
From DailyMail, full title is:

Joe Biden set up private email accounts using fake names including 'Robin Ware' from which he would send and receive government correspondence while vice president, Hunter Biden's laptop reveals

Some highlights:

• While he was vice president, Joe Biden would frequently use private email addresses, Hunter Biden's laptop shows
  • 'Robin Ware,' 'Robert L. Peters' and 'JRB ware' were three pseudonyms used on emails that were about both official and family business
  • The use of private e-mails are more prone to hacking than government accounts
  • Joe Biden's use of private e-mail addresses has parallels with Hillary Clinton's private e-mail server scandal
  • As vice president, Biden was to preserve emails involving government work

I'm sure the unbiased, nonpartisan and completely objective news outlets such as CNN & MSNBC are covering this story and focusing on the facts, just like they did the Hunter Biden laptop scandal (which they said was Russian disinformation even though it clearly was not)... but I digress.

Continued with some more details:

For at least four weeks in 2016, a worker in the Office of the Vice President, John Flynn, would send Biden his daily schedule to his private email address, [email protected] while copying in Hunter, according to Fox News.

There were 10 such e-mails which were copied to Hunter between May 18 and June 15, 2016. The Robert Peters e-mail address used a @pci.gov domain. The service had been labeled as problematic by the DNS Institute's Domain Name System security report in 2020.

One email from Flynn to being sent to Joe, a.k.a Robert Peters, from May 2016 which was also cc'd to Hunter schedules '8.45am prep for 9am phone call with Pres Poroshenko' who was the Ukrainian president.

Anyway, I didn't see any threads on this one so wanted to start one. I welcome your comments and contributions ATS. Cheers

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:37 PM
link   
If I say something stupid, can I get a delicious rip meal? I'll say whatever you want for some good smoked meat

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Should have asked HRC to lend them her wiping cloth.

The bold part in the OP is very interesting, hinting on Hunter being in the know about the call and the favors.

Would he ever backstab his father to save him jail time?
edit on 26.7.2021 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: typo

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   
One nation, two systems.

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

The criminal Democrats just can’t resist from engaging in criminal activities.

Their entire work ethic is based on shady con artist actions.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Wait a second, I thought the Hunter Biden Laptop was the work of the Russians and "debunked"!?

Saw a recent video of Hunter smoking crack while in a rehab program arguing with his dead brothers wife.

Those Russian are impressively good at CGI.

And honestly like Biden would have a fake email, lulz, what could he possibly have to hide!?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Classified "at the time" 🤣🤣🤣

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Unfortunately they all do what they aren't supposed to. Many on Trumps team used private emails as well.

Now the question here is. Did he follow government rules about saving those emails.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Oh Lord! What in the world is it with you guys and emails? I mean really?

I'm still waiting for the bombshell Hillary emails and that mysterious server.

I can't imagine why anyone eats this BS up the way you guys on the Right do.

Unreal.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Dodgy AF, just like Hillary.

Whats even more dodgy is the DOJ, FBI and other nutjob entities knowing all this and doing nothing about it except ignore it.

"Because of matters of national security" - like "racist" has no meaning any more - none.

"1 rule for me, another for thee".....

Democrats = corruption. That should be in Websters dictionary.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Unreal.

I know I know, it ain't RUSSSIA!RUSSIA!RUSSIA! but it's actually something so give us a break ok?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Regardless of political affiliation, you don't find it questionable that as Vice President, Biden had 3 non-government email accounts, all of which used pseudonyms & contained official correspondence related to the activities of the Vice President?

Does that sound like honest & transparent government officials acting in the best interests of their country to you? It stinks to high heaven from where I'm sitting.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Now the question here is. Did he follow government rules about saving those emails.

If they found the emails on Hunters laptop, then Joe Biden did not follow the rules about official gov correspondence.

Simples.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Unreal.

It’s really an astonishing indictment on the deranged Leftist supporters that you guys are willing to just look the other way about your cult leader’s criminal activities.

Shady is as shady does.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Unreal.

Most of her emails are on the State Dept website including the ones with classified markings 😃

All released and reviewed by Court Orders 😃

And the FBI actually recovered most of the deleted ones in 2015 😃

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Depends upon the rules at the time. There was a point in time that the only requirement was that the emails be archived. And even then the rules don't really have any penalty. Probably written that way on purpose. That's changed over the years though.

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

Shady is as shady does.

Question. What if Trumps team did that?

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

The criminal Democrats just can’t resist from engaging in criminal activities.

Their entire work ethic is based on shady con artist actions.

Democrats who have been reformed, commonly admit how sinister and corrupt top officials are across the entire Democrat party.
edit on 7/26/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Oh...shock....just more Democrat cheating and corruption....same old, same old....

posted on Jul, 26 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: grey580
a reply to: RazorV66

Shady is as shady does.

Question. What if Trumps team did that?

Roast them alive.

The Dems spent 4+ years looking up team Trump’s asses with a microscope but didn’t find anything.

Either the Dems are the Keystone Kops and Barney Fife rolled into one or team Trump was innocent, take your pick.
It’s one or the other.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join